[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you turn gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1464326583707.jpg (25 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1464326583707.jpg
25 KB, 320x320
Can you turn gay
>>
File: yes.jpg (7 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
7 KB, 240x200
>>
>>6358137
I don't believe people "turn" gay so much as finally discover they are gay or, in some cases, stop living in denial of it.
>>
>>6358137
if you mean that some people can be socialized into "turning" gay, then yes.
>>
>>6358137

The answer to this is: Literally whatever is most politically expedient to the gay lobby at this particular point in time.
>>
I think turning gay would be fun. I would try it.

Maybe some day scientists will figure out a way.
>>
>>6358137
Hormones will bend your sexual preferences
>>
>>6358137
you can discover, accept and enjoy some fetishes, yes
>>
>>6358137
yes
>>
>>6359058
your name is justin

you're already gay
>>
>>6359253

?
>>
Sexuality is fluid.

We are all gay.

None of us are gay.
>>
>>6358137
I sincerely doubt it. It's been shown that it's effectively impossible to turn straight, and we've got decades of people trying to pull it off. I don't see how the reverse is supposed to be plausible in light of that.
>>
>>6358137
I don't know anon, can you?
>>
Yeah, i turned gay when I jumped into a well.
When i was pulled out I was a full on queen.
I can show you where the well is if you want.
>>
I don't know, but I think it has something to do with the field of epigenetics. I also don't really care.
>>
Can you turn trans?
>>
>>6359828
You cant flip flop

If you think you can then YOU are just a bi faggot
>>
>>6360274
Anyone can get a mental illness anon
>>
>>6358137
Anyone can develop a mental illness. That's what all gays, lesbians, bis, trans, queers, and non-binaries have. They should be treated for their mental illnesses
>>
>>6360274
I think anime can turn you trans.
>>
>>6359828
Sexuality is not fluid. It's either normal (straight) or degenerate (lgbtq+) The degenerates need to seek mental help.
>>
>>6362291

I've known from first hand, guys that identified as 100% gay and all of a sudden fell for a cis girl.
>>
>>6362580
So what you are saying is that all gay people are just faking it and we're all straight?

Gay ppl who want to be straight but can't

Are they just not trying hard enough

Maybe they need some more pixi dust
>>
>>6362957
>Sexuality is not fluid
it is
gender isnt
use your brain, we are all against tumblr but common sense comes first

>>6362957
>So what you are saying is that all gay people are just faking it and we're all straight?
fallacy, he never made that claim

>Gay ppl who want to be straight but can't
>some people cant be attracted to the gender they want so nobody can

I always consider myself gay but I had feelings for women and sometimes I fap to women
the things that turn me on happen to change, idk why but it happens

havent you ever been into a fetish and eventually forgot about it or found a better one?
>>
>>6361716
I think this board is turning me trans. I've come here everyday since it came out because I'm interesting in psychology . I've dated a transgirl and now I'm questioning.
>>
Loneliness turns you gay till you actually see a dick then you go back to being straight
>>
>>6363803
>Itt a Bi faggot generalizes everyone to be like them
>>
>>6367115
>girl
>>
>>6358137
I want to say no, but sexuality can change with age. But one can not "turn" someone gay.
>>
>>6359253
Spotted the underage
>>
>>6369424
>change with age

It doesn't work like that
>>
>>6358137
who's askin?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.