[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (324 KB, 1600x879) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324 KB, 1600x879
Have any of you legbutts ever been in an abusive relationship? Either as the abuser or the abusee?

My girlfriend is hella wrong for me, but we have such history together that I let it slide...
>>
My boyfriend has only ever hit me once in anger and I more or less deserved it.
>>
>>6358167
Shitballs. That's terrible. My girl has only ever hurt me emotionally and psychologically...
>>
>>6358133
I'd think it would be kind of hard with gays. I'd have no problem beating the shit out of my bf haha
>>
File: Tell Her Once.jpg (58 KB, 543x640) Image search: [Google]
Tell Her Once.jpg
58 KB, 543x640
>>6358305
>My girl has only ever hurt me emotionally and psychologically...

That doesn't sound like a proper lesbian relationship to me.
>>
>>6358333
I deserve it for leaving her for five years, but it still hurts. I went through hell for her.
>>
>>6358133
Abusive friendship. The guy had a crazy crush on me though and I didn't reciprocate back, made a dumbass move and thought we could still be friends. He got jealous of the fact I had other close friendships and went nuts, started cutting himself and that's when I cut him out of my life. He stalked me for 2 years afterwards
>>
>>6358395
That sounds oddly familiar...
>>
>>6358133
have you tried not being a faggot?
>>
>>6358133
Wish I could be emotionally abusive like in my fantasies. It's hard not to be nice to people though.
>>
>>6361607
There was this guy at my school named Warren, but I'm not interested in guys.
>>
Yep

The relationship started out great, no problems what so ever but i'd say about 5-6 months before I broke up with her she went nuts. She'd yell at me for small things, try and instigate fights, try and isolate me from the people I cared about (including my family), and when I wasn't around her she'd pretty much stalk me to figure out where I was, who I was with and what I was doing - and freak out if she couldn't get a hold of me for more than a couple minutes and then show up at my place to scream and cry and make me out to be the bad person for having a life outside of her

This has happened twice already, (with a girl and a guy). I'm a relatively stable person I dunno why I attract /date the crazy ones.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.