[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans Military Members?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: military.jpg (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
military.jpg
19 KB, 400x300
Any US Trans-Military members, open about it or not out there?
>>
>>6357169
You're allowed to be trans in the military?
I'm living on a base because I'm a dependent but I thought trans people couldn't be in the military because of HRT
>>
>>6357184
They will not kick you out for being trans(The decision authority was raised to SECDEF offices) It is possible to start HRT while being Active duty. Tricare also covers spouses if they need HRT!
>>
>>6357184
I managed to start HRT while being Active Duty
>>
>>6357200
This. They stopped discharging us pending the new policy's release, similar to the months leading up to DADT's demise.

Supposedly it does cover dependents, but if you ask anyone with trans dependents, you will hear a different story.
>>
>>6357184
What base??
>>
>>6357218
West Point
>>
>>6357207
what stories have you heard?
>>
yes, was waiting for the end of may because lol supposed to officially not be able to get kicked out. didn't happen. i found an informed consent clinic, i have a prescription, i asked base legal if it could get me discharged, no one wants to do the paperwork and I'm paying out of pocket so no one cares. Can't grow my hair out, though and my pt score dropped 5 points.
>>
>>6357249
Have you talked to anyone else in the same situation?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.