[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys im 27 and I just turned gay. So now that im gay thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Hey guys im 27 and I just turned gay. So now that im gay thought id come here and ask what now?
>>
>>6356562
Grindr
>>
Bisexuals... Transsexuals... Lesbians... Gays. Long ago, the four letters lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Lesbian General attacked. Only the Faggot, master of all four letters, could stop them. But when the board needed him most, he vanished. Two years passed and my Canadian girlfriend and I discovered the new Faggot, a dickbender named OP. And although his dickbending skills are great, he still has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe OP can save the board.
>>
>>6356845
>dick bending skills
DO NOT WANT
>>
File: 1421213033966.png (167 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1421213033966.png
167 KB, 500x375
>>6356845
10/10
>>
>>6356562
1) Go and talk to girls, you will not feel under pressure now so it will not feel awkward and shit

2) Profit
>>
>>6356562
>Hey guys im 27 and I just turned gay. So now that im gay thought id come here and ask what now?
Go back to r9k.
>>
>>6356915
>Someone messes with you
>Bend his dick into a fucking pretzel via sheer force of will
>Not wanting this power
>>
>>6356764
yea this
>>
>>6356562
you need to post in the thread that asks "Can you turn gay?"
>>
>>6357022
>>6362128
It's figurative faggots like you that make people afraid of coming out.
>>
>>6356562
Gay death unless you like manly men types.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.