[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgender or transtrender?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: ZinniaJones.jpg (86 KB, 715x715) Image search: [Google]
ZinniaJones.jpg
86 KB, 715x715
Transgender or transtrender?
>>
Think I saw her timeline here once
>>
>>6355641
transgender with some stupid opinions.

she hangs out with the worst of the worst crowd on Tumblr
>>
>>6355641
>transtrender
Hint: every transsexual is a trender. The person who coined the term doesn't make exceptions for you.
But she was a femboy before most of the hikis here even knew what trans was.
>>
>>6355641
Trender. Is this the bitch who wrote that article about "subtle dysphoria" where pretty much any kind of depression means you were trans but didn't know it?
>>
>>6355641
What percentage of the LGBeTc community is doing it for attention ?

Are their "homos" that are closet heterosexuals who are just part of the culture to be accepted and or reap other benifits?
>>
>>6355694
>muh precious dysphoria
>my gender therapist forced me to transition when I showed up to their office because I was so obviously trutrans
>>>> susan's
>>
>>6355699
Almost nobody, most of the people who are claimed to be trenders here are just people the insecure idiots here disagree with, and no one hates trannies more than a self loathing tranny.
>>
>>6355668
She is a transgender, not a transsexual.
>>
Her vlogs are scary, she is like a robot. I haven't watched any of them in years though, I'll admit. Maybe she's less autistic-acting now?
>>
>>6355718
>implying there's a difference
She's getting srs, which requires a diagnosis. She's doing all the medical stuff. She was gender variant young.

There's very little distinction between transgender and transsexual except in the minds of a few drag queens who want to latch onto it (most drag queens don't think they're trans). The origin of the term transgender was a way to describe the medical part of being a transsexual.
>>
>>6355641
Autistic nerd discovers they must be trans rather than a male failure.
>>
>>6355729
So transsexual and transgender are the same thing

but Transtrending is completely different?
>>
>>6355901
>transtrending is a thing
Transtrender was a term invented by dirt to describe everyone who is trans. Some insecure idiots decided to apply it to trannies they don't like, it doesn't really make any more sense than that.
>>
I'll never get why the lot of you are so intent on being mean to each other.
>>
>>6355805
I-i see balls
Or is that a girl pouch?
>>
>>6355919
Baby transes are basically balls of pent up anger at the world because they're still somewhat in denial.

Most eventually get over it. And then you get the perma boymode trannies on this board, most of whom have BPD.
>>
File: 3yearoldtrans.png (222 KB, 669x1352) Image search: [Google]
3yearoldtrans.png
222 KB, 669x1352
>>6355917
I thought it was in reference to these kinds of people. Actually going through with transitions and adjusting your hormone levels/physical attributes to your liking is legit. Trans-trender is used to reference the jackasses that want to use the trans* label without making any changes whatsoever. In my experience, it's usually girls that label themselves "non-binary" or "genderqueer," but still act and dress like pretty princesses all the time. I actually know a couple people that do exactly that, but I think it's more of an attention-seeking thing from previously spoiled kids expecting everyone else to treat them like their parents did.
>>
>>6356064
This like has to be satire lmao
>>
>lesswrong
>>
>>6356093
It is, but the autists on /pol/ and terfgen take it very seriously.
>>
>>6356093
I actually did a bit of digging and found that it is satirical, but it isn't branded as such. Apparently there is a network of people writing bullshit articles just to piss people off. Unlike the Onion, they try their best to hide the fact that they are false stories. Only way I was able to find that this one was "satire" was that the author wrote a few articles on another website that is confirmed to spew out intentionally false stories.

TL;DR: people actually get paid to troll
>>
>>6356234
You sound bitter about being trolled.
>>
>>6356234
>People get paid to troll
how do i sign up
i've been on 4chan for 10 years
i've mastered the 7 baits
i've given up on all earthly pleasures
i'm ready
>>
>>6355668
Hons came up with the true trans shit to overcompensate for being creepy old men.

How about we rename everyone who isn't a hon to femboy.
>>
>>6356513
>Hons came up with the true trans shit to overcompensate for being creepy old men.
Sad but true
>tfw you remember what most of the old HBS crowd looked like
>>
>>6356526
Like fourty year old men. Which is literally what they are .

Putting down cute kids is their way to legitimize theirselves.
>>
>>6356538
>Putting down cute kids is their way to legitimize theirselves.
>tfw you were one of the cute kids who spent too much time after classes arguing with these idiots because they decided to shit on a friend
Young tranny defence force was fun desu
>>
>>6355922
i see stubble on the face. definitely balls
>>
>>6356571
>I see stubble on the face
kek, I see a delusional hon trying to bring her down to feel better
>>
>>6356583
its just an observation, calm down ugly hon
>>
>>6356593
>an observation
>from a shitty webcam pic
>>
>>6356595
why are you so mad about this

you can literally see the stubble on the left ones face
>>
>>6356606
>umad
I'm just unimpressed
>>
>>6355694

That article implies that some people might have hormonal dysphoria and not realise it.

>>6355739

Maybe some autistic nerds can live a better life as a nerdy girl? Especially since not having testosterone might reduce their autisticness.

>>6356513

When a fake trans enjoys the effects of estrogen and a more feminine life, one has to ask if they were really a man to begin with. Guys generally are railroaded into male puberty and masculinity, and get taught that bad things happen to guys who don't play along.
>>
>>6356680
>When a fake trans enjoys the effects of estrogen and a more feminine life, one has to ask if they were really a man to begin with.
I'm sorry sir but according to my personally approved HBS theory, you are a shemale who is merely doing it for fun. You lack female energy no matter how pretty you are.
>>
>>6356680
What's fake trans supposed to be? Femgen?
>>
>>6356800
Cute younger trans women who don't spent their whole time moaning about not passing like they were the youth wing of Susan's.

This board is uncharacteristically a pit of despair.
>>
>>6356809
>>6356800

Yes this, also lesbian/bi trans who didn't develop dysphoria and/or cross gender identity until puberty, or even after puberty. True trans is the belief that you need to be a gay male and have a cross gender identity from early childhood.
>>
>>6356973
It's more complicated than that, the original trutrans, the HBS hons, were definitely not that.
>>
>>6356680
If she had hormonal dysphoria, she would have not gone through hormone replacement therapy
>>
>>6356809
So basically femgen except they'll get mad if you call them transgirls
>>
File: 1451943683440.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1451943683440.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>>6356452
underrated post.
>>
>>6357219
What?
>>
>>6357219

This makes no sense. Hormonal dysphoria is cured by hormone replacement therapy.
>>
Then why isn't she male if she had been cured of gender dysphoria?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.