[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your type?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 25
File: 9.jpg (100 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
100 KB, 500x666
So... I have a question for you, /lgbt/.

What is your type? Your dream guy/girl/whatever? What you'd consider "ideal" in a partner?

Firstly, say your gender (and if you're trans, say that), your sexuality, and then what your type is.

This can be anything. Appearance, personality, how much money they have... whatever it is you're into.

If you're bi, specify both your dream guy and dream girl.

Pic possibly related, depending which way you swing.
>>
Cis les here.

My preferences are... degenerate, if we're being honest. But why else would I be on 4chan?

To start, I like taller girls. Ideally they should be at least 5'8" (I'm 5'4"). At the very least, taller than me. This isn't a deal breaker if a short girl is otherwise my type, but it definitely sweetens the deal. Taller is better. I've never seen a girl I consider too tall.

I also like them to be EXTREMELY dominant. Somewhat in a motherly way, but I want them to be rough and a bit of an asshole. I wanna be turned into their bitch, basically.

I'm not picky about looks other than the height thing. If a girl is pretty, she's pretty. As long as she isn't obese or stick thin, I'm not fussy about body types... but I will admit slightly buff girls are a major turn on. Not like, body builder buff, but strong.

As for whether I like femmes or butches... again, not picky, but if I had to take my pick, I'd say somewhere in between, possibly femme leaning.
>>
>>6354825
I'm a bi mtf. I'm like girls to be dominant and boys to be submissive. Not at all picky about girls, a lot of them are cute. As for guys I'm pickier. I like femboys, t b h. But finding a femboy willing to be dominated by a half passing mtf is easier said than done. Oh well. I prefer girls anyway, especially romantically.
>>
File: 43095430543900.gif (688 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
43095430543900.gif
688 KB, 500x281
I'm a transbian and my ideal girl is literally any girl who expresses interest, mtf or not (although I prefer cis girls, I'm cool with whatever as long as they're a girl). I know that sounds desperate and I honestly don't care. When you're a gross hon you take what you get if you ever want to not be single. Nonetheless I'm still kissless and I probably will be for a while. Judge me if you want, I'm used to it.
>>
Cis gayfag. Since we're talking ideal here...

>genuinely loves me and enjoys being with me
>cheerful and upbeat
>optimistic outlook
>easy to laugh
>takes my self deprecation and pessimism with good humor
>affable and sociable enough, but not necessarily a social butterfly, would prefer someone with a smaller circle of friends
>willing to be pushy to get me to do and try new things I'd be too scared to do on my own
>warm and nurturing
>patient
>loyal, not a slut
>willing to confront and correct me when I'm being retarded or unfair
>generally honest and straightforward
>likes to take initiative
>not clingy, okay with us not seeing each other every day
>uglier than me, but not repulsive
>clean
>hairy
>bit of a belly
>strong
>older than me, late 20's to early 40's
>top
>loves to cuddle
>sweet talker
>has his shit together financially, not rich, but can survive on his own and maybe support me financially if it comes to that
>less knowledgeable or intelligent than me, but interested enough in my ramblings
>>
>>6355145
Out of curiosity, why do you want a guy that's uglier than you? Is it so he's less likely to sleep around?
>>
>>6355270
Nah, it's more of an ego thing. I think it would make him appreciate and admire me more. Plus, guys who are hotter than me make me feel insecure and inadequate.
>>
Cis lesbian

>older than me
>C+ diddies
>1-2 inches taller or shorter than me
>willing to act subby
>not Canadian
>likes animals and kids
>good at math
>bubble butt
>smooth tummy or abs
>will meme
>will talk out and reveal her feelings to me
>>
File: heres to you mrs robinson.jpg (193 KB, 549x525) Image search: [Google]
heres to you mrs robinson.jpg
193 KB, 549x525
A girl or guy who likes funk, soul or jazz music to some capacity.
one who has different interests to me but can still appreciate my love of videogames and engineering.
Someone encouraging and jolly but can give the business when needs be.
Got to be really into hugs and hand holding because i love all that shit.
Someone who isn't a cunt in the sense that, i've met a lot of people who talk down to janitors or waiters/waitresses and things like that, not a racist and not a 'believe what I believe or you're scum' kind of person.
Generally good natured.
Someone into learning and self development.

As for body type, in women anything really but i love big T'n'A. Never been necessary or anything though my attraction is usually mental before physical in women.

For guys the kind of slender smooth, soft featured kind of guy twinkish some say. Nice butt.

In reality there arent many people I don't get along with but this is like the model picture I constructed in my mind.
I can get pretty withdrawn myself so the kind of person that I just get that vibe where I can let myself relax right away. Usually I can tell that right away.
>>
>>6355449
oh and my ideal partner would bottom cause thats what i like
>>
>>6354825
>MTF
>I like guys
Someone who makes me feel confident in myself
Preferably someone who like games, anime, etc
Someone who will make me feel happy
I'm not picky on looks
A great personality would be nice
Maybe a bit of a asshole in the bedroom
>>
So out of curiosity, how do you folks go about meeting people?
>>
>MtF
>likes guys
>open to something with girls because I literally don't care who I end up with in bed as long as they're fun

My ideal guy would be a complete dominant in bed, but outside it he'd treat me as an equal, a friend.

He'd be bold enough to fuck me whenever he wanted, though, just pull me aside whenever I'm doing anything and take his pet for himself. Even though we'd keep an equal field outside of sex (maybe even with me dominating him a little, because I'm a spoiled brat), he'd know I'm his and he could take me without being a wimp about it and asking for 'enthusiastic consent' or whatever the fuck.
>ironically, in public I act like a sjw lmfao

I'd want him to be ridiculously tall and have deep blue eyes and maybe long hair. I'd want him to be manly and strong.

I'd want him to be ready to kill in self defense, or in my defense (because I'd kill for someone I really love). I'd want him to care very little about anyone who isn't me, and protect me like his rightful property.

>tfw bf fits all of this but he isn't tall or has blue eyes

And for an ideal girl... Literally me, I guess. Might seem like an inflated ego but I adore myself. I started HRT early and I was already pretty before it, 32-26-35 measures, 47 kg (i.e. exactly the same bodytype I like in girls), fit because I squat religiously for bigger hips.

I'd love to have a twin sister with my exact personality I can lewd with and tag-team a guy we meet at a bar or go on spring break and show our tits to random guys and share a weak submissive bf with each other.

I hate vaginas, though. She'd have to be a trap too otherwise it'd just be weird. Penetration ruins an equal bed dynamic, and I'd rather neither of us be the dom or the sub.
>>
Bi guy

Boys
>Similar age
>Taller
>Dyed blond hair
>effeminate
>top

Girl
>Similar age
>Taller
>Dyed blond hair
>muscular
>penis

And they should have a personality of some kind. Preferably clever, but enjoys being childish.
>>
Cis gay boy

Ideal BF:
>Taller than me or at least as tall, I'm 5'9
>Bulkier but not necessarily muscular and lean, I just like a guy that's "bigger" than me ya know.
>I love guys with naturally tanned skin or sort of brownish, especially asians
> Finds me funny as difficult as it might be
>tells me I'm pretty
>Likes to go out sometimes but prefers bars rather than clubs
>Likes to stay in and watch movies and stuff
>Wants to share his hobbies and stuff with me like hiking and stuff like that.
>Not too emotional or easy to manipulate, I don't wanna ruin a good thing by being a cunt.
> Top
>Young looking, I like Young guys. (I'm 21 but people say I look 17-19)
> Doesn't play the same video games as me
>No weird accent like German, French, some English,Welsh,Spanish,African.(I'm from Ireland)
>NOT middle Eastern/Indian

If I think of more I'll add em later
>>
>>6354825
MtF

The most important thing for me is that they take a chilled, laid-back approach to relationship building.
A fiery and passionate romance would immediately scare me because I can't deal with feeling so emotionally interdependent with someone.
I'd rather one on the slow burn where the atmosphere is one of being like bffs who live together and have a co-operative approach to everyday life.
Openness and honesty would need to be paramount too. I would want a mutual understanding from the outset that if we didn't feel like our needs were being met in the relationship, we would discuss it. That if either of us had even the slightest inclination that we would have to find, for example, sexual intimacy with someone else, that we wouldn't try and hide it and cheat, or admit to it after the fact, but discuss openly our feelings with one another before acting on them.

Secondly, it's important for me that they play a more dominant and active role. It's not that I wouldn't want to put effort into the relationship, and I wouldn't want to use them or make them shoulder all of the burden, but I feel so unsure in myself and I would need someone who could reassure me I was doing fine. Also would prefer them to be top/dom/active in bed most of the time. I guess I could be dominant sometimes but I wouldn't top. I'm pre-op, not non-op, so of course I fully expect not to even be able to penetrate in due course.

So moving on from the more important aspects regarding the relationship dynamic, how they look also helps corroborate that. I am tall and I would need someone comparatively tall, really to make me feel more comfortable in my own skin around them. Someone masculine.

I'd like someone with a kind face. There's something that cannot be measured or categorized when you look at a person's face, but you just get this feeling.
>>
>>6355984
(cont'd)

My biggest dilemma is whether or not I actually try finding a tall enough FtM who is cool with freezing his gametes prior to transition so we could use a surrogate to have our own bio children to raise in our own traditional nuclear family, and FtMs seem to have a lot of redeeming qualities and personality traits, and would have a mutual understanding when it comes to transition with me.

Or, do I settle for cis guys whose pluses include being more physically masculine, more tall on average, have a real dick instead of being confined to strap-ons and realdoes, and who are far, far easier to come by, but their negatives include having possibly more selfish/nefarious reasons for hooking up with me, I wouldn't be able to have bio children with them (yet), and I'm far less likely to be on the same wavelength with.
>>
>>6354840
Sounds like many MTF would fit your bill.

Most are taller, most are slightly more "buff" than other girls, Often good skinnny.

You should branch out ;)
>>
>>6355362
>not Canadian

How has Canada wronged you? haha
>>
>>6355331
my god are you a narcissist
>>
>>6355362
i don't have that big diddies, can we still have a happy family and solve equations together?
>>
>>6356205
I don't think that I am. I'm just very fragile and insecure. Trust me, the guy who I described is so superior to me that I absolutely need some edge over him. Otherwise, I'd be a charity case, and that would be the opposite of an "ideal".
>>
>>6355905
>Biscum
>wants a top bf
of course
>>
>>6355905
C A L I
A
L
I
>>
>>6354840
Honestly that sounds like half my basketball team.
>>
ftm? here

i have a girlfriend but she doesn't know. she's also not really my ideal either, very cute and turns me on but our relationship is stagnating. she lives 30 mins away and is a NEET, i'm in college.

ideals:
>butch women or super hairy buff bears
>dominant, calm, and confident; leads the relationship
>is alright with slow and chill, addresses conflict directly but without aggression
>top, likes being a bit rough
>patient with my foibles/assburgers
>easy for me to be intimate with

it's hard for me to speak my mind and feel truly open + comfortable, that would be important. that's more on my end though
>>
File: 123250.gif (1 MB, 245x240) Image search: [Google]
123250.gif
1 MB, 245x240
>>6354825
19/Ftm/Straight

>shorter than me (under 5'9)
>hispanic or eastern european
>blonde (bonus points for fake blonde)
>long hair (mid back is ideal)
>excessively tends to her appearance, nails done, hair done, makeup done, high heels
>caring and motherly (pisces types) (only if 25+)
>or cunty and treats me like a personal paypal account (only if 24 and under)
>puts extra effort into 'girly' things like ankle bracelets, or hair accessories or uses pens with feathers and pink ink in them

this is all fantasy of course as i'm an autist.
I mostly date emo girls since i'm a metalfag and need a girl who will accompany me to hellfest
>>
Gay guy here

>is sweet and nice
>loves me
>makes me laugh
>simple minded but not stupid
>manual, teaches me how to use my hands
>taller, bigger and hairy
>would like to live in a remote house in the mountains with me, someday
>is in his late 20's or early 30's
>>
>>6354825
For girls I like the Slavic types, especially the ones with dark hair and Eurasian features.

For boys, I like femboys, or slightly muscular but preferably hairless bodies.

I want someone good-natured, intelligent, and someone who genuinely likes me even if I am a bit weird, with my strange hobbies and interests and can put up with my ramblings.
>>
>>6355449

He killed that fucking turtle. Son of a bitch.
>>
>>6354825
Straight female here, and I don't necessarily have a specific type, but I do find myself attracted to bold and daring men. My dream guy would be dominant and slightly macho, but a real softie on the inside. There's something that turns me on about men who love acting tough but are secretly sensitive and would only go soft for me.
Looks don't matter too much, but he should be healthy and decent looking like myself. I prefer tall guys with dark hair, but other colors are okay as well.
>>
>>6356241
I can watch you do math. Nothing gets me goin like advanced calculus and the girl who can do it.

>>6356191
There's something off about the moose people.
>>
>>6357341
>moose people
I prefer the term "snow beaners"
>>
>>6354825
Mtf
My ideal is someone of either gender who isn't extremely masculine or feminine and respects themselves enough to stay fit
They have to be intimate and not overly fond of social gatherings. Bonus points for liking anime or mtg. They have to have emotional strength and depth to listen and help with my problems, and openness to talk about their own
They should love literature and intellectual discourse, be informed on world politics, and have strong convictions.
They should also love cooking and be willing to test my food experiments with me
>>
File: 1458591968782.png (283 KB, 818x779) Image search: [Google]
1458591968782.png
283 KB, 818x779
>>
>>6357547
You just described me, I think... I'm MtF and everything matches other than I'm not *that* well informed about world politics, but I do have ideological convictions and could hold a discussion even if I'm not always enthused for politics (I was at one point).
>>
>>6354825
Cis male.
Straight.

It's pretty important that she share my interests - one shared hobby, either vidya or animu, and one shared intellectual interest, philosophy, art, math, etc. A little thicc, but not noticeably fat. A gentle niceness and motherly quality to her. A little on the "plain" side.

Alternatively I might just want a completely submissive airheaded Stepford wife with huge tits who's always ready to give me a blowjob and whose two basic responses to things are squealing and giggling. That might get boring after a while though.
>>
>>6354825
MtF, pretty much exclusively like girls, mostly cis girls but I'd be willing to settle for another tranny if I was close to them, I can admire guys from a distance but don't really want to be in a relationship with one, but if I liked one enough I'd probably be willing to date them.
Anyways:
>Fun to talk to, has to be able to appreciate my weird sense of humor, be willing to discuss stupid ass hypothetical situations that could never happen
>Has to have good taste in music. Not necessarily the same as my taste, but music is very important to me and I want to be in a relationship with someone who I can share this with. I don't think I could be in a relationship with someone who doesn't have their own well developed taste in music.
>Ideally I'd want them to be able to play some type of instrument so we could play together and have fun.
>Preferably sexually dominant, or a switch who's mostly dominant. Also prefer a person who doesn't want to have sex too much, but I can deal either way.
>Has to be attractive

I've pretty much already got it, except she doesn't own any instruments(she can play a few), and she wants to have sex much more frequently than I do.
>>
>>6354825
cis gay here, twink but not fem in mannerisms or appearance
ideal guy is a top muscle bear, dark brown/black hair and blue eyes. a perfect jawline with a thick beard, and a little taller than me
able to make me laugh or smile, able to talk to him about anything and everything, truly loves and appreciates me
>tfw stereotypical bottom twink
>>
I'm a cis gay guy,

I like skinny guys (muscular guys are kind of a turnoff) I like for them to be on top (I can be a top but I'd prefer not to) Likes to cuddle, and an appreciation for music and movies. Also anyone who likes prog rock I'll date no question
>>
>>6357798
Yo where u at tho?
>>
I'm gay and pretty much my only requirement is that they're not a filthy console gamer, not fat, and they play stuff like eu4, ck2, stellaris, etc. and not shitty pseudo-normie shit mobas like LoL and Dota, although at my current pace I'd be pressed to accept even that.
>>
>>6358971
>am skinny
>could see myself topping
>favorite album is Sound Awake by Karnivool and just bought tickets to a Mastodon concert

A-am I a potential option? I'm not ugly, play bass and an up for a lot of shit.

Who are you?
>>
Male, bi-faggot.

Dream Guy
>Taller than me (5'8 or higher. I'm 5'5) I wanna be on my tiptoes if we're kissing <3
>Not too masculine
>qt
>Protects me <33
>Natural hair
>No facial hair
>body hair is okay, just not a lot
>Top pretty much all the time
>casual / chill
>likes vidya game
>loyal, loves cuddling and kissing.
>Not a total loser like me, gives me a push so I can not be a loser.
>Not annoying, but out spoken and can be themselves.
>Loves to joke, laugh, funny.

Dream Girl
>Shorter than me (5'4 or less)
>Medium length hair, nothing too long.
>Small chest
>qt
>All of the above really.
>>
Closet MtF, into girls and maybe boys (still a little unsure)

I think I would want someone who is a bit of a tease and "softly" bullying me. Someone who can be confident and strong because I can't be. Also would be nice if they were open to my motherly side and tried to make me show it more. They really should be a kind and gentle person though. And okay with just cuddling without many words spoken
>>
ftm, bisexual

I just want to be with someone laid-back, someone who can tackle bad situations without getting upset over it - considering that's how I deal with things as well. Similar sense of humor and likes music and movies as much as I do (or atleast is willing to put up with me rambling about it). Also they probably should like animals since I have a few dogs.
I also can't stand jealousy, they should be able to trust me as much as I trust them.

I don't care all that much about physical appearance since I look like a fuckin mess most of the time, a nice smile is always good though.
>>
File: 5.png (771 KB, 734x730) Image search: [Google]
5.png
771 KB, 734x730
Male, gay.

>Always pretty happy and optimistic
>Actually loves me, likes doing things with me
>Honest and loyal
>Can handle me getting excited over seemingly stupid things
>Is fine with me not wanting to talk to anyone, including them, for a little while
>Doesn't have a large group of friends
>Similar interests, like science and history
>Is ok with me being an idiot at times
>Doesn't think my sense of humor is stupid
>Knows what they're gonna do with their life
>Loves music, bonus points if they share similar tastes with me
>Not stupid
>Will play vidya with me
>Knows how to do things the manual way
>Is ok with me not being able to speak my mind clearly at all
>Will look at the stars with me
>Not too emotional, or isn't hurt that easily
>Great personality
>Not flamboyantly gay
>top
>>
>>6354825
cis gay guy
>Appearance:
doesn't matter all that much to me (I've gone after chubby weebs and swim team captains). Morbidly obese is a turn off and Mister Universe roid monster is creepy too. Other than that I'll accept, and can get excited by, just about any body type.
>Personality:
Mature, easy going, loyal, kind.
>Money:
Financially independent is a huge plus.

If a guy is smarter than me in STEM subjects, and they're early thirties twentysomethings; I usually get attracted to them.
>>
reading all these desires and realizing everyone is looking around for me... this has been an uplifting read. thanks for the smiles
>>
File: 1465205091770.gif (375 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465205091770.gif
375 KB, 500x500
Male, and I like my fellow man.

My type is:
>my ideal age range of 20 - 30
>white or lighter skinned
>androgynous, feminine or quite skinny
>darker hair, but light/blonde/etc. is not a deal breaker
>glasses because cute
>shy but warms up well
>intelligent and has something they're passionate about
>enjoys a dark or lewd sense of humor
>works hard and plays hard
>enjoys that I'll occasionally go "house hubando" and want to clean up a lot
>will help pick up the slack when I'm falling behind
>has a direction in their life and wants to help me find mine when I'm in doubt
>wants my attention often but won't cling to me 24/7 and will gladly give me space
>a huge vidya loving nerd that will play games with me
>willing to cuddle often and likes the idea of rainy days indoors just relaxing together
>an incredibly lewd person that wants to make messes in the bedroom
>will let me lick, bite, scratch him all over

I'm practically asking for your basic twink nerd from all that I described.
>>
>>6355685
I just hangout with people from campus, join clubs so i can meet people with the same interests as me etc. As i see it the bigger the friend group the higher chances i'll have of meeting someone who likes me romantically.

And even if i dont, thats fine considering I have a good group of friends
>>
GAYFAG here

tall but short isnt a deal breaker
sweet
can cook or has moderate culinary skills
cute but not godlike
can manage me when im an adhd fag
playes vidya
enjoys drama/ can binge tv with me
financially stable
ik everyone says top but whatever
>>
>>6359649
new to greentext wtfffffffff
>>
ftm

boys:
>non feminine sub male
>no taller than 5'9
>pure and wholesome to balance out my degeneracy
>is okay with being looked after but isn't feminine
>wants to sit on my lap
>lets me slowly stroke his dick while he plays video games
>likes to spoon both ways

girls:
>shorter than me (im 5'7)
>nice shape (not picky, just dont like boyish no-tits etc)
>aggressive/active in regards to sex

both:
>takes care of their appearance
>not a drama queen
>cute
>not overly emotional
>not a manipulative asshole
>>
>>6354825
butch lesbian seeks exactly the same. only attracts trans guys and fems.. Lifes not going well.
>>
>>6358971
>>6359116

>tfw someone into prog
>tfw he doesn't respond

2late. I was 2late.
>>
Bi guy here.
For guy:Short is good. Fem. Nerdy and maybe likes to draw. Antisocial is OK we can be antisocial together. Hopefully some same interests such as reading or photography. Bottom and maybe a little subby.

Grill: same attributes more or less
>>
>>6357125
I know, he's a right dickhead.
>>
>>6360061

>short
>likes to draw
>reading
>nerdy
ayy

>fem
>sub
so close yet so far, bummer.
>>
>>6359865
I wanna manipulate your asshole if you know what I mean
>>
>>6354825
Male, pansexual.
Would love a partner who doesn't mind my occasional social-awkwardness.
>>
>>6360178
I feel ya buddy
>>
Men:
>smart
>comes off as confident
>I can look at him and think he's attractive or cute
>nice voice
>good sense of humour
>shares values
>caring, thoughful, would be a good parent (even if I dont want children I find it attractive)
>fair hair and pretty brown eyes is a bonus

Women
>pretty/cute/hot
>good at sex
>can carry a decent convo after and before sex

>inb4 "typical biscum"
>>
>>6360186
Oh and
Orientation: Bisexual
>>
File: hatsune miku00021.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
hatsune miku00021.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
>all these bisexuals holding men and women to different sexual standards
>>
>>6354825
>I'm just very fragile and insecure.

So are narcissists
>>
>>6355145
>>6360061
God. You just describe in my relationships , I'm so, I have depressive or negative friends and I like to help them smile Are you a boy? I'm a bi guy, something feminine , reserved, I do not like stereotypes. For the following: I love to read and be nice to spend an evening reading together if we were in the same region. Greetings to both and good luck .
>>
I am a crossdressing girly guy.
I want a girly girl lesbian who will turn me into a ladyboy.
Also might consider getting frisky with a very passable cute trap. I mostly just love anything super feminine.
>>
>>6357341
"The moose people"
Lel! I like it
>>
Bi cis male here
I really am not romantically interested in males, I usually don't get along well with other guys, so I think that's the issue. However, my dream female would be either bi or straight, but allows me to go off and have small flings with dudes on a rare occasion. I'd let her have her way with a female if she was bi, and a male after we both are fine with her selection.

I'm in a relationship now, but she is very traditional and she does know I'm bi, but I'm very worried about bringing up trying to hook up with a dude just once or twice. I've already told her that she can go try sleeping with another guy (for reasons, we don't see each other for long periods of time occasionally, so I discussed this) and she said she wouldn't want to, so there's really no leverage.
>>
>>6354825
>What is your type? Your dream guy/girl/whatever? What you'd consider "ideal" in a partner?
>Firstly, say your gender (and if you're trans, say that), your sexuality, and then what your type is.

I'm MtF Trans

I've always liked girls but hrt definitely changed my type. While I still like curvy shorter girls, I'm a sucker for a tall fit girl with a confident attitude and a protective nature.

Mmm Dream girl would be a few inches taller then me (I'm 5'7"), short but styled hair, not so sure on age but quite possibly a few years older. Protective, playful and teasing. And someone who just enjoys spending time with me even if we're both content doing our own thing.
>>
I like my men to be slightly dorky and awkward; I'm not super hung up on looks if I like them personally.

Dorky or not, they better be able to take charge in bed lmao.
>>
File: 134312891.jpg (44 KB, 174x189) Image search: [Google]
134312891.jpg
44 KB, 174x189
Boy or mtf:
>sexually inexperienced, but very open-minded
>likes bareback breeding
>>
FTM, bisexual. I'm not really picky.

Dream guy
>junkie type
>tattoos (esp face tattoos)
>musician
>blonde and/or long hair

Dream girl
>into sports
>vegan
>muscular
>butch-y
>>
>>6361812
What is your region?
>>
File: 1367105047.png (417 KB, 1014x1080) Image search: [Google]
1367105047.png
417 KB, 1014x1080
>>6359080
Now I feel nervous, but, yeah, I live in Scotland. Pretty isolated from most people on here.
>>
>>6359577
Made me cry.
Wish I was cute so a guy like that would want me.
>>
File: 1458406615017.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458406615017.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
I like finding these threads. They're fun and good for killing 5 minutes if nothing else.
>Tranny hiding away as femboy on hrt (don't tell femgen)
>Bi I guess? It's pretty rare I that I find guys attractive, and I can't really see myself settling down with one, so I'm not gonna bother with doing a second one.

Haven't really consciously thought about this stuff very much before, but judging by past experiences I would say I'm most attracted to slim brunette women who are around the same height as me. I'm a lot more picky about personality than looks though. Like, I have things I would totally be into (fit women kinda like pic related being one), but none of those are "musts."

As far as personality goes, I really want to be with someone that'll laugh with me, that shares my sense of humor. I want to be able to talk for hours on end or comfortably sit in silence together (admiring scenery or w/e). I want to be with someone who's kind, and honest. I dunno, dude. It's pretty much the same, generic stuff that most people would want, I think. I'm pretty boring.

Oh yeah, and a love of cuddling in bed or snuggling up on the couch to watch movies together is a must.
>>
>>6354825
Bi Fag here...

Male:
<Likes to "explore his consciousness"
<Smart is a plus, but not needed
< I love guys to be about the same height as me 5'11
< Top or bottom, doesn't matter...
<Native like me, or latino would be nice

And for girls pretty much the same... Bleh...
>>
>>6359865
>dominant tranny
That's a new one
>>
>>6363326
>ftm
Hardly surprising
>>
>>6359865
>boys:
>>non feminine sub male
>>no taller than 5'9
>>pure and wholesome to balance out my degeneracy
>>is okay with being looked after but isn't feminine
>>wants to sit on my lap
>>lets me slowly stroke his dick while he plays video games
>>likes to spoon both ways

Hi
>>
>>6354825
mtf bisexual trans here

Dream guy
>body would be Chris Evans in civil war level of muscle
>Rough beard
>blue eyes
>short black hair
>Average body hair

Dream girl
>mtf pre-op
>Muscular

Both
>least 6ft or taller.
>Likes to play vidya with me whether it be console or PC
>Is into all the same bedroom stuff that i'm into
>Shares my passion for film
>Has a close group of friends (not super popular)
>Is a kind person to everyone unless they are rude to him/her
>Average intelligence
>Respects my boundaries
>Top
>Good hygiene
>Stands up for me
>Does cheesy romantic things ever once and a while
>has a trendy fashion sense
>>
>>6363466
Oh and I forgot that the guy should have a Scottish accent
>>
>>6360013
I'm not really into the idea of finding a guy off a 4chan. And trust me, I'm too young
>>
gay, ftm
>taller than me (i'm 5'1")
>wears glasses
>smart
>likes science/stem
>not feminine
>top
>confident
>kind of a sadist
>smug asshole but has a loving side underneath
>>
>>6363482
>>6360013

And Karnivool falls under the same catagory as Tool which a odd mix of prog rock and prog metal. And I haven't heard Mastodon before
>>
>>6363611

I hope you see this and reply back
>>
>>6359865
>tfw 5'10
>>
>>6363017
Sorry I'm American
>>
>>6356183
I do like trans women actually, at least sometimes. And I like that they're tall (in a lot of cases). As long as they're pretty (not necessarily 100% passing), I'll be into them. But I prefer submissive trans women despite usually being a hardcore sub. I don't know what it is.
>>
>>6356459
Send them my way (I live in Atlanta, Georgia)

Sorry I didn't include your response in my other comment. Just scrolling through the thread right now.
>>
>>6354825
I'm FtM and my ideal partner is:
>a woman
>someone who sees me as a man
>someone who will be attracted to me post-transition
>a bit awkward
>dark hair
>fit; small waist, muscular legs
>into anal
>into being a BDSM sub (but not so much that it dominates (no pun intended) the relationship)
>pursuing a STEM career
>into politics and philosophy
>likes Asian food
>can teach me about geek culture
>respects personal space but is also cuddly when appropriate
>>
i'm a bisexual woman

for both guys and gals:
freckles
long(ish) curly hair
nice smile / smiles a lot
really sweet
super smart
woke
"gets" my music
artist
loves plants and animals
likes to eat healthy / cook, vegetarian or vegan
nice skin
big eyes

for guys:
dark hair
tall, body type isn't important i like skinny and chubby equally
bearded, hairy in other places
queer (bi is good, lets me paint his nails, likes to wear """girl""" clothes etc)

for ladies:
really no additional preferences, but i tend to like petite/somewhat curvy body types
>>
>>6363054
What made you cry exactly?
>>
>>6364131
oh i forgot,

nostril piercings!! esp on guys, so fucking cute
>>
>>6364117
what about a feminine penis?
>>
>>6364242
Sure why not
>>
Bisexual cis woman

Both:
- somewhere between masc and fem, more masc leaning
- preferably taller than me (>5'8")
- short curly hair
- big ears
- non-perfect teeth...perfect teeth creep me out
- dimples
- crow's feet
- moles/beauty marks
- either really pale skin or really dark skin
- glasses

Girls:
- dominant
- average body type
- small boobs

Boy:
- coyish yet dominant
- any body type really, except for morbidly obese
>>
File: pretty.jpg (95 KB, 639x800) Image search: [Google]
pretty.jpg
95 KB, 639x800
Straight MtF here

>Taller than me (i'm 5'11 which i hate)
>Bara body, a little chubby but not too much
>White
>Long well kept hair and a wonderful beard
>Very hairy for ideal cuddling
>Into heavy and extreme metal, want a bf to cuddle me to death metal and take me to concerts
>A protector figure, a stubborn take no shit type the world and only showcases his soft side to me
>Stoic, and generally quiet like me
>loves philosophy and the occult,WW2 and overall history fanatic
>Fantasy geek as well
>Deeply into vidya
>Beer enthusiast
>Cuddle bug
>Hates the regressive left
>Into kinky buttstuff in the bedroom, for both his butt and mine

Why do i even bother typing this out i'll never find anyone like this i'm getting drunk now
>>
Cis fag

-Buzzcut
-Very attractive face (nice eyes)
-Big Ears
-Shorter than me (Below 6 feet)
-Somewhat hairy
-As crazy as me
-Not flamboyant
>>
File: 1446288436425.jpg (69 KB, 672x712) Image search: [Google]
1446288436425.jpg
69 KB, 672x712
>>6364464
>Cis fag
>mfw I've been here so long it took me a minute to figure out what your orientation was
One of these days I'm gonna call someone a something-or-other fag, and it's gonna get me in trouble.
>>
>>6363611
Now I'M too late :(
>>
File: 1465578133911.jpg (4 KB, 250x234) Image search: [Google]
1465578133911.jpg
4 KB, 250x234
>>6364475
Yeah I had to do double-take as well. It's gotten to the point where faggot, nigger, tranny, dyke, cunt, shitskin, and other similar words have become regular components of my vocabulary. I'm going to get punched in the face pretty soon.
>>
>>6362973
Latin america.
>>
straight male reporting in just to say that you limp wristed faggots are a disgrace and an embarrassment.

I do not support your poo play. I do not support your neurotic identity issues. I do not support lawful identification of your family constructs along with political correctness.

marriage is a religious game. its not a real issue. most fags arent even lord abiding by heart let alone interested in church or religion. and im not talking about the scared children who are sucking dick to prove a stupid point to their christian/catholic parents.

am I trolling?
>>
>>6354825
Cis male, pretty much totally gay.

>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>fit, but not super muscular
>not a nazi or a commie
>not flamboyant
>has at least SLIGHTLY similar political beliefs as me
>likes to go outside and adventure
>likes guns
>likes playing video games sometimes
>not overly sensitive or too harsh
>>
>>6364954
That is very far away.
>>
cisles

brown to dark hair, slim to fit, good with her tongue, willing to communicate in bed, big clits are fun

ideal relationship? fuck buddies
>>
Gay male
I am probably partly just describing the guy i love but can't have and other guys I have liked in the past but here it goes..

Personality;
> Outgoing
> Slightly effeminate but not a queen
> Enjoys other cultures and travel
> Likes the finer things in life but not overly materialistic
> Good sense of humor
> Driven and motivated
> FAITHFUL! and honest
> Likes to be taken care of
> Not overly opinionated or confrontational

Appearance;
> Shorter than me
> Not overly hairy or at least keeps his body hair in check
> Slim to average
> 21-27 years old
> Dresses well and knows what looks good on him

That's all i can think of right now..
>>
>>6365062
Sorry that your life is so unfulfilling that you have nothing better to do than "troll". I'm sure if you felt even vaguely accomplished or satisfied in life, you wouldn't shit talk on /lgbt/ just to feel slightly better about yourself. Best of luck!
>>
Bi girl here. Basically I'm into people who break gender roles.

Girls:
1. Tall. Taller is better. Above 6' is rare (especially among cis females) but drool worthy.
2. Kinda hairy can be good. Not out of control hair, but some leg hair and shit can be appealing.
3. Butch or andro (basically not too femme)
4. Sporty, tough
5. Dominant... or at least not submissive. Girls who lack a backbone turn me off
6. Protective girls are everything to me
7. Not afraid to show a little jealousy. Nothing psychotic, just proving that they want me for themselves can be appealing.

I can be into mtfs but I prefer them not to be too butch/hairy. Not to be rude but a lot of them can't pull off that look. I still am into sporty, ando tall mtfs though

Guys:
1. My height or shorter can be cute (I'm 5'8") but I don't really care about a guy's height.
2. Fem as fuck. Like, wearing dresses and everything
3. NO BODY HAIR. Nothing is more repulsive than male body hair
4. Long hair. Talking shoulder length AT LEAST
5. Submissive, eager to place, knowing his place underneath women
6. Not aggressive but still willing to stand up for me
7. A little clingy. Nothing excessive, just enjoying my time with him

I can date ftms. It doesn't matter much if they "pass" or not since I prefer fem anyway, but sometimes I slip up and misgender them.

I realize my preferences probably make me look weird but it's whatever. It's 6:23 am and I'm ok with being honest.
>>
>>6365907
*eager to please

The disadvantage of posting on 4chan at this hour.
>>
>>6364117
hello
i'm almost all of that except mtf and i don't into politics
>>
>twink acting manly
>approximately 5'7"
>160~165 lbs
>smart and pretentious
>caring
>engineer/chemist
>slightly leftist
>7.5 in cock
>>
>>6365964
Girl what's your email?
>>
>>6355145
Good stuff
>>
Any femboys or trans in the 631 looking for a 6' 225 pound top who lifts, surfs, plays sports vidyas and watches animu?
>>
>>6364299
inside you? yes? what the fuck?
>>
>>6367050
Nope
>>
>>6367107
thats unfair. not even in anal?
>>
Bi cis guy. I don't really care if it's girl/guy/mtf/ftm/fotm/ftfy etc. etc.

Just someone I connect with. Before anyone calls me a sl00t, still a virgin and I've broken it off with lots of people I could have banged with. It's got to be someone special, otherwise I'll just become a wizard.

Appearance:

>Looks don't matter, really
>Height, weight, dick size etc. irrelevant

Sexually:

>Dominant nature
>Is into some light bdsm domming in the bedroom
>Wants to play with my butt
>Not afraid of hitting me
>Will experment together with me
>Not too extreme kinks

Personality:
>Dominant
>Outgoing
>Outside person, extrovert
>Likes music, supports my music
>Plays video games
>A dog or cat person, whole-heartedly
>Wants kids someday (ideally)

Other/Optional:
>assertive when need be
>likes my friends
>will want to have sex often
>More intelligent than me
>Quick wit
>>
>>6367188
No...
When I said "into anal" I meant as a bottom
>>
File: 1439864664860.png (520 KB, 495x461) Image search: [Google]
1439864664860.png
520 KB, 495x461
>>6354825
White male, bisexual, literally any guy/girl who admires me and isn't ugly.

I'm shallow and I know it, but honestly, I think feelings can develop out of meager beginnings if you give them time to flourish. It doesn't need to be a hopeless romance out of an erotic novel right off the bat. Maybe we just like fucking at first, and then figure out that we love each other down the road and stay together.
>>
>>6355784
>My ideal guy would be a complete dominant in bed, but outside it he'd treat me as an equal, a friend.
Haha, I want the exact opposite.
>>
>>6354825
Cis gay dude.

>preferrably brown skin.
>me likey hair
>super skinny, slightly chubby, or buff. I don't like the typical gayboi body, though.
>is super relaxed like me, probably a huge procrastinator too
>not a pot head
>likes to analyze movies, books, poem, etc. and discuss them
>a bit older than me
>isn't much of cuddler. Likes to touch but we both have personal space
>Top, maybe bottom if we were really into each other
>is modest, likes to live simply and has a typical shit job.
>doesn't drink at all
>isn't an edgy dick for fundie when it comes religion. Preferably someone who likes to study and learn about spirituality but remains fairly objective.
>>
Cis bi female.

General: I prefer athletic bodies and thick thighs on anyone, and muscular women or muscular men in dresses and makeup in particular do it for me (I know, I know, I can't help it; I blame RHPS for setting my eight year old body a-tingle). I also like my partners to be taller than me (at least 5'8"), but that's not super important. Honesty, communication, and respect sound like the obvious requirements, but they're all incredibly important to me in a partner. Good sense of humour. I also think darker skin is prettier, but it's not a big deal. Dominant and willing to do knock me around in bed without the submissive/Master bullshit, just pain please. Fun-loving and open-minded. Independent; we can share interests and friends, but we have to be able to have separate lives. Able to try new things together, laid back, enjoys travel, likes debating and could put up with my mean sense of humour. Excessive body hair is a huge turn off in either sex but not an absolute killer if the person is really great otherwise. Passionate about something, be it their jobs of hobbies, just as long as you don't come home from a job you hate to watch mindless TV all evening. Someone who can cook would be such a blessing.

Women: I find a wide variety of women attractive. As long as she takes some care of her appearance (doesn't have to mean makeup, even, just bathe, brush your teeth and hair, and dress nicely), most girls look fine to me. Love a Scottish or Indian accent on a woman.

Men: Much less willing to date flabby men, but I also don't want them to be thinner than me. Irish and Australian accents are a major bonus for men.
>>
Cisles. Really want a girl I can get drunk/high with... emphasis on the "high" part. And not just weed. I want a girl who is curious about harder stuff - excluding shit like heroin and meth. I want a girl I can do acid with, that I can do ecstasy with... shit like that. I guess I'm mostly looking for a friend to do that with, but a lover would be cool too. I'm pretty casual when it comes to romance so as long as I find her cute and we have some stuff in common that's good. Liking Pokemon is a plus, lol.
>>
>>6373283
How about shrooms?
>>
>>6373302
Shrooms are good too! Only had them once, and they were pretty old so the effect was weak. I'm pretty much open to most things that have a good high and aren't like, meth tier in terms of how much damage they can cause.
>>
>>6373333
You seem to be mainly interested in hallucinogens, what have you tried already?
>>
>>6373349
Weed (obviously), hash, wax (both hash and wax are pretty similar to weed, just harder), acid (only once), LSA (Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds), weak shrooms, cough syrup (yeah, I know, not my smartest idea)

I think that's everything
>>
>bi cis male

>ideal guy
Same height as me, no body hair, skinny but not Mr. skeltal, submissive

>girl
Shorter than me, either very dark or very light hair, nothing in between. Not fat but a little chubby/thick, dominant.

I'm so vanilla it hurts.
>>
>>6373413
Those all sound fun, which do you think is the most enjoyable to experience with another person?
>>
Someone similar to me but more dominant/caring.

Me:
>weaboo trash, enjoys yaoi
>Likes crossdressing/cosplay/crossplay
>built small and weak, look very young and a bit feminine
>Constant sense of humour, extroverted and very talkative
>I think I am genuinely a nice person
>Sheltered, slightly naive, quite immature
>Drama queen, will suddenly go cold and aloof

I want anyone who can put up with the above and is into the first two things. I'm not looking for any big guys though, just someone of a similar build. If you are alois trancy, you are automatically hired. Nobody would be able to put up with my immaturity though, I'd have to find someone who thinks it's cute.
>>
>Cis Gay Male
I've never dated before but I guess I have an idea of what I would like??

>Preferably taller (I'm 5'4") shouldn't be a problem lol
>Blondes are nice but not a deal breaker
>I'm introverted so someone slighty more extroverted and optimistic
>Protective and caring that's always nice
>Around my age (18)
>Tolerates my cynical attitude
>Likes science, learning about different cultures, and maybe books
>Likes traveling
>Athletic (even though I'm not) but I would do more stuff like that if they really wanted
>Enjoys conspiracy theories or theories in general
>Charming
>Sarcastic
>Considerate/thoughtful
>Respects privacy
>Top

I'm self-conscious sometimes and get moody because of it. I'm also bashful as fuck. I don't know! I could go on forever
>>
>>6373413
Cough syrup was the scariest trip I've ever been on, sis. Please to avoid doing it again.
>>
>>6373450
That's a tough question. I feel like hallucinogenics are somewhat solitary so it's good to either be alone or someone you trust. The time I did acid I had bad company and without elaborating too much it didn't go well. I feel like with the right person acid could be fun, but not from my current experience.

Drinking with others and smoking can be fun, but that's pretty standard. Not that I have a ton of experience with them but I feel like uppers could be fun with others. Shrooms might be enjoyable with others too - I wouldn't know, I did em alone. I feel like most drugs can be enjoyable if you like the person, but especially with hallucinogenics you don't wanna do them with just anyone.

>>6373711
I don't plan on doing it again. The trip was fine but I hated the taste and also it ended in me becoming extremely itchy for some reason and vomiting a ton. Not fun. Sorry for your experience, though.

I was younger and stupid and just desperate for a legal high. To a lesser extent, that's why I tried LSA, but it's slightly better than cough syrup minus the taste, nausea and comedown (similar issues to cough syrup, I guess). I know that's dumb. Won't be doing shit like that again just because it's legal and accessible.
>>
>>6354825
Cis male here

Ideal partner would be a mtf tranny or a really femmy femboy
>>
I'm a trans les and I'm willing to date girls in general including cis girls but I have a distinct preference for other trannies. Specifically, one that's taller than me (I'm 5'10"), buff, dominant, and not afraid to beat me up in bed. Preferably all of that while still presenting pretty fem. Big dick is preferred, but not required. I don't care about passing as long as you have a nice face and body.

I know that sounds disgusting. Not sorry.
>>
>>6373605
I'm into these things. Where you live man?
>cis male
>20
>usa
>>
I'm a guy who thought i was straight but twinks and trans people make my dick hard so idk. Ideal personality would need to be redpilled and not a total degenerate slut who would cheat.
>>
>>6354825
Male/Straight
Female living preferably
[spoiler]I just came to see if you guys were talking about the shootin[/spoiler]
>>
>>6374190
Well shit that doesn't work here huh
>>
>Girl

>Cute
>Likes to have fun
>Does mushy cute shit like kissing and cooking
>Plays vidya
>Super nice
>Faithful
>Likes to cuddle

>Guy

>NEET-ish
>Chubby/bear
>Vidya
>Memes
>Supportive
>Likes to cuddle
>Anime
>>
>>6374240
Nigga that's every /v/irgin go out and get one
>NEET-ish
>Chubby/bear
>Vidya
>Memes
>Supportive
>Likes to cuddle
>Anime
>>
>>6374249
WHERE?

I CANT FIND ANY NEAR ME
>>
>>6374269
Wait are ya US? and girl?
>>
>>6374290
California,US and dood
>>
>>6374312
Colorado i'm straight bud we can game and meme and watch anime but I don't like touching at all handshaking or anything I find it hard to even hug my mom

If I had a girlfriend that would not be the case
>>
>>6374346

Oh, I know too well have problems like these. I spaghetti too hard. I've rewritten this like 4 times lmao.

Good luck with the Gf, anon.
Also, good luck with that touching problem too.
>>
Cis female

- cis female
- no misogyny
- 23 - 35 y.o.
- tall, strong, beefy
- preferably long dark hair
- confident, calm
- caring
- someway initiative
- prefer to resolve conflicts peacefully
- laughs at my stupid jokes
- likes video games/comics/tv series/cartoons a little
- no interst in men
- no scorn towards awkward and shy kidults
- is ok with absence of sex skills at my age
- maybe can cook
>>
>>6374068
South Carolina
>>
bi cis female

honestly think my best match would be a bi guy, but the only two i've ever met (or at least the only two i know who are out) are either in a relationship or an obese slob. i want someone kinky and fun and committed, and i think a bi guy could complement my sexual needs better than any of the bi women or straight men i've dated. where are you dudes?
>>
File: 1464250454232.jpg (74 KB, 304x440) Image search: [Google]
1464250454232.jpg
74 KB, 304x440
>>6365885
nothing better to do than troll eh?

i guess i'm not accomplished in life, nor am i a satisfied or happy. this is the only explanation as to why i made a post.
>>
>>6376770
I fit this.

Unless you're my Ex.
>>
>>6370146
Where do I go to meet someone like you?
>>
File: Moemura.jpg (42 KB, 300x387) Image search: [Google]
Moemura.jpg
42 KB, 300x387
Cis lesbian, [spoiler]implying anyone would want a worthless nerd like me with crippling social anxiety[/spoiler] I just look for a nice girl, a bit taller than me would be great too, who would love me for who I am.

Bonus if she's creative and funny.
>>
File: 1444608581531.jpg (1 MB, 906x1400) Image search: [Google]
1444608581531.jpg
1 MB, 906x1400
>Transbian
>mfw I've never actually thought about this
I dunno, there was this really cute girl in high school I used to have this crush on, she was cute and like anime and vidya so I guess something like that if possible, though ideally I would just prefer someone who has their shit together and doesn't mind me smoking weed or drinking coffee all day.
>>
>>6369957
Super skinny brown guy here. Fit most of these but top depends whether they have a nice ass or not.
>>
>>6376596
I'm a cis lesbian and my type is similar. Unfortunately I don't fit your description but fuck if we have similar tastes in girls. Best of luck.
>>
>>6376783
I've found that when it comes down to it, most people who make such posts don't have a lot going on in their lives, or at least nothing good. They'd never admit it, but when you look deeper, there's a reason they're pushed to going on 4chan and talking about how other people are "degenerates". It gives them a rush. It can make them feel better to feel superior, like maybe they aren't the weakest link.

I know nothing about you. That's the whole point of 4chan. I know nothing of your life, accomplishments, or intentions. All I'm saying is that judging by the fact that you found it necessary to shit talk on a thread like this (and the fact that you're going on 4chan at all, for that matter. Yes I know I'm on 4chan too), you're probably bitter and miserable. You don't have to admit it or say anything about your life, but I'm just saying that's how you come across.
>>
>>6377958
I guess I'm not anyone's type, so writing that list was a completely meaningless thing.
You have a good taste, good luck with finding awesome strong girlfriend, sis.
>>
>>6376596
>is ok with absence of sex skills at my age

What age would that be? I'm 25 and have no experience with girls.
>>
File: tumblr_mb508rViJz1r6tvz3o2_500.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb508rViJz1r6tvz3o2_500.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
MtF here. My ideal partner is:
>passing trans girl
>taller than me (im 5'6)
>doesnt hate her penis and likes to top (im a huge slut)
>red or back hair
>super cute
>likes the same music as me
>isnt a sjw feminazi
>likes to cuddle
>lets me call her mommy
>sensitive, emotional
>loving and caring
>good maternal instincts so we can adopt
>knows how to use a gun so she can protect us

OH WAIT i just described my fiance. JOKES ON YOU LOSERS

jk i sincerely hope you all find love one day <3
>>
>>6379448
>back hair
black hair* not back hair
>>
>>6379448
Damn, you're one lucky girl. Your fiancee sounds like a real winner, no sarcasm intended. Feel free to tell her I said that if she knows you're on 4chan. I wish you nothing but happiness in your relationship.
>>
>>6379193
Almost 24
>>
>>6379534
i actually legit met her in a /lgbt/ skype thread more than a year ago and we have been dating ever since.
>>
>>6379581
Das cute. Different person by the way.
>>
>>6379572
Well, at least you're not a wizard yet.
>>
>>6364448
What if they are of equal height? I ask because I match most of these things.
>>
>>6379663
get the fuck out subhuman chaser scum.
jk
>>
>>6379674
At the moment, I mostly care about having a conversation partner especially if they're a history fanatic. This is the internet, this other person could be across the world for all I know.
>>
>>6379797
i said i was jk geez. But for real , in my experience 90% of guys on 4chan are only interested in trans girls because they have a fetish and see them as sex objects.
>>
>>6379811
I know you said jk, but I still felt obligated to state a reason. Also I'm sorry about your experience. I hope it gets better for you.
>>
>>6357288

sauce?
>>
>>6379845
>I hope it gets better for you.
it wont. every time i meet a dude on here its always the same. i dont think it will ever change. obviously not all guys are like that but the vast majority of chasers seem to be.
>>
>>6354825
I'm male, gay too. My preferences are a little under developed as I've only been in one relationship.

I am a short guy who is very much caring and a pacifist. I learned how to wrestle, fence and fight when I was younger but I would rather talk something out and I am very slow to take offense. I would like a guy who can compliment these features by being taller then me and capable of wrestling because I do enjoy it I just don't like violence. Perhaps also a person more on the hot headed side so as to balance out my natural passivity and will also mean that I have a partner in crime when I want to hop some fences and go exploring. I can take control when needed, especially when it involves helping take care of something or someone but my personality doesn't really lend itself to taking a dominant role.

Their personality and interests would hopefully be open to reading and science. Video games I enjoy and would like to have someone to play with but books and science are the most important. I like smart guys but I don't necessarily need intelligence so long as they are willing and interested in my work so I can talk for hours about copper binding peptides and the like. With reading it would be great to find another reader but I'd be fine sitting with their head in my lap as I read a book aloud for us, just so long as they like reading I'll be happy. The most important aspect though would be independence, I am going to spend my life working on research and I love it, it is what keeps me going every day. I want to be with a guy who has his own passion that I can help with but I am not necessary for. I don't want to be stuck with a person who thinks they can parastisize off of my dream especially if they think I'll make money, I probably won't ever be rich. In truth I probably won't even keep patents so I'll spend most of my life poor as fuck.

I guess I just want a gentle giant that will lay on my lap as we read waiting for the cookies we made to come out.
>>
>>6357460
>"snow beaners"
icebacks
>>
>>6379994
Well I'm also perfectly fine with a non-sexual relationship. I did say I wanted a conversation partner first. Do you want to exchange contact information? It's fine if you don't or if you're uncomfortable with it.
>>
>>6359577
yep that's me. I don't wear glasses anymore though
>>
>>6380077
My first boyfriend had no personal drive to do anything in life, he cheated on me and frankly didn't give a fuck if I got off. So no on those traits too.
>>
>>6365907
>Girls:
>1. Tall. Taller is better. Above 6' is rare (especially among cis females) but drool worthy.
>2. Kinda hairy can be good. Not out of control hair, but some leg hair and shit can be appealing.
>3. Butch or andro (basically not too femme)
>4. Sporty, tough
>5. Dominant... or at least not submissive. Girls who lack a backbone turn me off
>6. Protective girls are everything to me
>7. Not afraid to show a little jealousy. Nothing psychotic, just proving that they want me for themselves can be appealing.

I am everything but number 5. (Im more of a switch but the mones are making the ratio more to the submissive side)

I'm also not very hairy but it does grow quick. I am trying to remove most of it through.

and... I am already taken by another Bi girl, but I felt I should let you know that people who fit the bill do exist!

I guess I should play too though in the spirit of the thread.

(In theory I should end up just describing my girlfriend. I will put an X at the end of each one my girlfriend doesn't really have.

I already know we are not each others types but we are madly in love despite that so people should keep that in mind with these lists. )

Transbian

Dream Girl (bi or les)
>Strong/Fit (Fit > Strong) X
>Slender build overall though X
>On the upper end of average women height/tall
>Very Artistic in some fashion
>An appreciation for philosophy X
>Good taste in/enjoys anime/ not overboard X
>Likes Animals
>Enjoys the outdoors
>Red head (Ideally but not req) X
>Really great eyes (green/blue/gray/hazel) X
>Reasonably smart/conversations
>Has a European/Australian accent. X
>Has a grace and fluidity to her movements X
>Loves Me* (This one is huge)

She got 6/14 lawl
>>
>>6380193
>I already know we are not each others types but we are madly in love despite that so people should keep that in mind with these lists
This is part of the reason the idea of having an ideal partner is silly.
>>
>>6380228
>having an ideal partner is silly.
im already dating my ideal partner. The more attractive and likeable you are the easier it is to meet and date people that you fancy. You should try being less ugly
>>
File: 1465586279805.jpg (19 KB, 491x524) Image search: [Google]
1465586279805.jpg
19 KB, 491x524
>>6380242
U wot. Chill dude. I was just saying it's silly to compile a list of what you think would make your perfect partner when you can fall in love and live "happily ever after" with someone who's radically different than you imagined.
>>
>>6380291
people who "fall in love" with people radically different VERY often end up breaking up or divorced after a few years. Long lasting couples are made up of people extremely attracted to eachother who enjoy eachothers company.
>>
>>6380306
>Long lasting couples are made up of people EXTREMELY ATTRACTED TO EACH OTHER who ENJOY EACH OTHERS COMPANY .

>people who "FALL IN LOVE"

I think you should reread that and see just how stupid you are. I don't know how someone can be in love with someone and not enjoy their company, or find their partner attractive.
>>
>>6380306
>Long lasting couples are made up of people extremely attracted to eachother who enjoy eachothers company.
Duh. That doesn't mean the person you fall in love and end up with is gonna be the person you expected them to be.

Whatever, look m8, I'm not gonna have this argument on some modern homo sapien cave painting wall. If you wanna believe people almost always fall in love in line with lists they made of how they expected life to be and that that's basically the best way to guarantee a lasting relationship, then go for it. Fuck me for being a romantic, I guess.
>>
Male
Type:boy, girl, tranny, whatever

Applies to all:
I'm more of a listener than a talker so someone who's not annoying to listen too and is interesting to listen too.
Someone that talks a lot about themselves
Someone that doesn't find everything funny
Not pc
Not overly sensitive
Shares same interest
Likes to be fake insulted and fake insult back
Makes me do things I've never done
Don't have to be around each other 24/7 even under the same roof
Nerdy punk
Spunky
Not interested in kids but if it happens/wants to adopt down the road then I'm down.
Dont care much about height but i do lean towards petite/short.
Movie buff
Feminine looking
Damaged goods
Somewhat cynical/pessimistic
I like english speakers that have thick foreign accents, preferably french, Russian, or any type of European.
Big ass (note:this is very important)
Dont care what hairstyle or color you have as long as its nice to look at, could be a bald girl and I still wouldn't mind if it nice to look at.

Somewhat attractive, I feel like this last one is very shallow but I think we all kinda want someone that's at least somewhat attractive and pleasing to look at, right? Or is that just me?

Don't care about money.
>>
>>6359184

Tbf I fit ur dreamguy preference apart from the fact i'm also 5'5 lol
>>
>>6380367
You're reading it wrong
>>
>>6378000
take a look around you. read some of these posts.

Many of these people are actively seeking degenerate behavior because it gives them a thrill or rush.

Pay attention to the subject.
Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.