[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice on banging a MTF transwoman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 2013-05-13-body.jpg (57 KB, 920x612) Image search: [Google]
2013-05-13-body.jpg
57 KB, 920x612
I'm a straight dude who recently got the number of a transgirl. She's pretty smokin hot.

Just based on my interactions with people, LGBT in particular, transwomen are the most arrogant and will play the hardest to get of them all. First, why is that?

More importantly, what do I say to get her into bed? She's an amateur model (aka Instagram hoe) type with a cosmopolitan sensibility. How can I appeal to her? I'll take care of the details, just talk to me generally.

And when it comes to the actual sex, any advice is appreciated
>>
>>6354269
The fact that you are asking means you have failed.
>>
>>6354280
Ohhhh you don't wanna challenge me like that. Not unless you want pics of me getting that ass
>>
>>6354269
Post pic of the girl
>>
>>6354269
have money so that if you suck in bed you can give her some. ez
>>
>>6354313
Upload pics to /hc/, and the gods shall reward you with a fully grown citrus tree.
>>
>>6354269
im a transwoman and if you're attractive and have money you're golden. offer to pay for surgeries/hrt
>>
>>6354269

Who is it? Are you in Los Angeles?
>>
>>6354269
>offer to pay for surgeries/hrt

only way.
>>
>offer to pay for surgeries/hrt
This desu.

Anyone came at me with a fat stack of cash I'd do just about anything they wanted. Suck their dick, shoot someone, balance mangoes on my head, whatever.
>>
>>6360122
Well, at least they've got the greedy-assed gold digger part down.
>>
>>6354269
>Just based on my interactions with people, LGBT in particular, transwomen are the most arrogant and will play the hardest to get of them all. First, why is that?
I have no idea how you got that impression unless you're only hanging around tumblr tier ones where they want to be "bad bitches"
most of us just really want to be treated like a girl, if you've got that and you aren't a betamax you're probably golden. If you can pull a girl, you could pull just about any trans girl
>>
File: 1465620627367.jpg (74 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
1465620627367.jpg
74 KB, 640x634
Ask her if she wants her dick touched.

Some mtf go crazy if you even look at it.
>>
>>6354269
Why do you want to bang a tranny whore I'm the first place?
>>
>>6361245
transsexuals are the best at sex
>>
My gf loves it when I keep going on about how much I love her dick you should try that
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.