[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
closet fag here I just had sex with another man for the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: worry.jpg (8 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
8 KB, 250x236
closet fag here

I just had sex with another man for the first time in my 21 years of life.
I "met" him on craigslist after posting an ad myself about looking for a top to fuck, basically he is 33 years old single and bicurious, or so he says.

so after chatting for a few hours I drove to his house at around 11pm and on the way there I bought some condoms and lubricant to use. When i got to his house it was a 30ish working class looking guy, not obvious at all so I actually think he was just a curious/desesperate dude trying to get some ass.
Anyway, basically we fucked but in the heat of the moment he started fucking me without a condom. He fucked me bareback for about 10-15min and I even did some ass to mouth. After a while i kind of snapped back to reality and freaked out and asked him to wear a condom. He promptly put it on and we continued fucking and maybe 3 minutes later he came inside the condom.

I asked him afterwards if he was HIV + and swore he wasnt but obviously I cant believe him and he might not even know, if he actually is.

Im so scared, what should I do? I feel like if I do turn out to be HIV + im going to kill myself
>>
just kill yourself now fAm
>>
>>6354050
You answered your own question. Get a test, and if you're positive, kill yourself.
>>
>>6354050
Panic.

No but seriously all you can do is wait 4-5 weeks, then get tested, then get a clear conscience. This is the bane of gay sex.
>>
>>6354084
Correction: bane of one off gay hookups
>>
>>6354050
Well at least he didn't cum inside you. Just hope he didn't get some precum in there. You probably don't have HIV but go get tested in six weeks or something anyway.
>>
I bottomed a guy yesterday and today bareback and he came inside me. He's a close friend and he says he's had tests that come up negative, should I be good?
>>
File: yaranaika frog.png (37 KB, 460x589) Image search: [Google]
yaranaika frog.png
37 KB, 460x589
>>6354050
Wait a few weeks.
Get a blood test.
There is a good chance YOU DID NOT contract HIV, but you need to be sure.
Take a lesson from this, and ALWAYS wear a condom when fucking.
When you do get into a fling with someone, ask them when they last got tested, and if they can get them to show you the results. the same also applies for you.
I also advise you actually spend some time with your fuck buddy and get to know them a little before you commit to full on anal. That way you can find out if they are worth trusting, and if they are, you will have better sex.
My last piece of advice to you, is if you are getting into a regular sexual relationship, go down and get tested at the same time.
>>
postexposure prophylaxis
>>
>>6354102
No. Go get tested and stop taking people's word for it.
>>
>>6354127

This
Still should be used alongside condoms.
>>
>>6354050
You're fine, stop blowing it out of proportion and go get a test to put your mind at ease.
>>
>>6354050
If you are resorting to hookups on Craigslist, make certain you use condoms. It's like bug city in there.
>>
>>6354207
Sounds like a sonic level.
>>
>>6354130
they let him give blood every time I do and they've let him multiple in the past like two months
>>
>>6354228
Gotta still wear that rubber.
>>
>>6354233
what if I make sure he's negative?
>>
>>6354251
Then you should be fine. Still need to check for syph, and other STD's though.
There are advantages to wearing a condom, namely cleanliness.
>>
>>6354259
I fast and enema before so thats not a thing I'm worried about, I like cum inside me
>>
>>6354286
If you both get tested together, and you take that new prophylactic drug, you should be fine then. Of course, the minute someone else enters into the sex scene, you have to look at getting tested again.
>>
>>6354050
shoot a poz load into my boipucci
>>
>>6354213
Was watching Starship Troopers. Read this post and thought of microscopic arachnid aliens up this guy's ass.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.