[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what height does a MTF cease to be trutrans? For example at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1455602426898.png (250 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1455602426898.png
250 KB, 800x800
At what height does a MTF cease to be trutrans? For example at a height of 6'6 we can all agree that person is not trutrans and likely an agp fetishist, but the cutoff is certainly lower.
>>
>>6353970
>or example at a height of 6'6 we can all agree that person is not trutrans and likely an agp fetishist, but the cutoff is certainly lower.

this thread is officially about why OP is a virgin

my two cents: ugly and unpassable
>>
>>6353970
5'9 is the cut-off for TruTrans.
>inb4 Andreja Pejic is 6'1
Yeah no, professional models don't count.
>>
>>6353975
>ugly and unpassable
i guess i'm a fetishist then ;-;
>>
>>6353997
>tfw 5'7 stealth trutrannie :3
>>
>>6353970
I knew I was trans loooong before I grew to 6'6". Also, I'm bi with a preference for men :|
>>
File: 1465512510054.jpg (66 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1465512510054.jpg
66 KB, 960x960
>>6353970
very much dependent on where you live.
I'm 6'1", my sister and my dad are 6'0", same with most of my female cousins. Never had any problems whatsover and see dozends of females (and males ofc) on my way to work or at work.
>>
>>6353997
>t. 5'9

>>6353970
Trutrans has nothing to do with height. It has to do with being an ugly old insecure hon who wants to believe she's more legitimately trans than all those pervy cute kids.
>>
Furthermore, for every AGP that's 6'3" and bulky, there should be another one that's 5'3" and petite. Most retarded trans haters can spot the big AGPs, but the idea of manlet AGPs never occurs to them.
>>
>>6356699
>6'3
>bulky
How do you even bulk up at that height
>>
Imo, 5'10". This is still a female range, but tall.
But lately my friend from primary school visited me. I was shocked when I opened the door, she's 6'2. So it kinda depends.

I'm 5'8" and I think it's not that tall, but I would like to be like 5'4" or so. At least when I'm going shopping, my friend (who's 5'1") looks on a lower shelf and I'm looking at upper shelf and getting things that she can't reach. It's cool I guess.
>>
>>6356755

Big boned linebacker types can.
>>
>>6356773
>I base my opinions of people on my insecurities
It says a lot about you, not a lot about them.
>>
>>6356648
I'm 5'7 betch and my cister is 5'9, so that's why I said it.
>>
>>6356975
>I base it on the tallest cis woman I know
That would make it 6'4 if you've watched olympic women's volleyball
>>
>>6356988
Nope I just use her as a comparison because I think a tranny can still be stealth at her height. Anyone taller is going to have more trouble because of having to overcome other masculine qualities and such.
>>
>>6356755
by eating more than your body consumes
>>
>>6356773
>tfw 5'11
why
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.