[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I once overheard a cis, straight female friend of mine talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1457565690107.jpg (66 KB, 246x404) Image search: [Google]
1457565690107.jpg
66 KB, 246x404
I once overheard a cis, straight female friend of mine talking about dating FTMs. She said she would date an FTM because FTMs are just like the other boys, but when asked if she would have sex with an FTM, she becomes the biggest transphobic person I've seen. Has anyone else encountered something similar to this with their friends? It annoys the hell out of me desu
>>
>>6350986

your friend sounds fake as fuck

my friends would just tell me they're not attracted to faggots
>>
>>6350986
I dont get what the problem is, so long as they have like a strap-on or something.
>>
File: 1412020422657.png (81 KB, 481x637) Image search: [Google]
1412020422657.png
81 KB, 481x637
>it's transphobic to not want to have sex with a certain genital configuration that you are not attracted to
>>
>>6351052
It isn't, but there's such a thing as being hypocritical.
>>
>>6350986
This has to be a troll.

No, of course you shouldn't expect a straight woman to have sex with someone with a vagina. If you think otherwise you're completely retarded.
>>
>>6350986
It's normal. I'm straight and I think that FTMs are okay, but I want a boyfriend with a penis, not a vagina. Of course I understand FTMs, because I'm MTF, but still...
>>
>>6350986

Can people not be as choosy as they want with who they're intimate with?

>Different from no black/fat/skinny/young/old chicks
>>
>>6351185
i guess the thing is then no, you wouldn't really be dating that ftm guy if you're not into them sexually also. so don't try to save face by saying you're into ftms when you're not.
>>
>>6350986
>I once overheard a cis, straight female friend of mine talking
Yep I think I found your problem.
>>
>>6351096
This. The problem isn't her not being sexually into FTMs, but pretending like you think they are no different from cis boys until we're talking bedroom stuff is kinda two-faced.
>>
>>6350986
So in other words shes like all other cis straight girls. They are all good with coupling with someone for appearances but refuse to have sex with them. This goes for anyone not just FtMs. Cis chicks dont fuck anyone even if its their husband.
>>
>>6351052
that's not the issue at hand but nice try memester
>>
>>6351170
Caitlyn go to bed
>>
>>6351052
>>6351108

It's because she's saying she'd date a trans boy but finds having sex with them disgusting. I'm FtM myself but I wouldn't even consider dating another trans guy since I'm not attracted to people with penises. I obv consider them male but I'm not even gonna bother dating them if I don't want to have sex with them
>>
>>6351882
I'm not a some old hon freak.
>>
>>6352092
>wouldn't even consider dating another trans guy
>I'm not attracted to people with penises
What?
>>
>>6352200
I mean vaginas, whoops
>>
>>6350986
She sounds like an inverse chaser. Date and have a relationship with the person, but disgusted by the sex.

Sorry, babe, doesn't make you a PC or good person because you'd date a FTM. You are just as bad as any other kind of chaser. You are better off just saying you aren't into transguys.
>>
>>6350986
give her a few w/ me
>>
>>6351864
/thread

women only give up the pussy, in exchange for goods and services
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.