[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really attracted to transgender girls. Can't help it, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 720x960
Really attracted to transgender girls. Can't help it, but also can't seem to meet any. Help.
>>
Where do you live?

Have you tried dating sites?
>>
Most sites I've seen have said "shemale dating" which I feel is pretty demeaning. I travel through 4 states on the east coast a lot.
>>
Any recommendations for websites?
>>
>>6350505
PlentyofFish
OkCupid

I haven't had much luck with online dating sites, but you should at least give it a shot.
>>
>>6350461
meet a femmy guy and convert him.
>>
I'm on tinder and OKC myself

It's just going to be harder finding trans partners, what with the rarity of the condition, suicide thinning the ranks, those that never present, and those that stealth disconnecting from the community. Probably one of hardest sub groups to find some one by the numbers.

Good luck!
>>
kys chaser
>>
>>6352279
Good luck finding that 100% straight man who will love you for who you are and not beat the shit out of you when he finds out you have a dick
>>
>>6352279
shut up nigger or i'll tie you up and suck your dick until you cry
>>
>>6350505
http://transgenderdate.com/

and mytranssexualdate.com/myladyboydate.com

(They are basically the same created by a couple cis man and trans girl )
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.