[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump on mairage equality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: trump.jpg (455 KB, 4272x3204) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
455 KB, 4272x3204
Trump Said He Would “Strongly Consider” Appointing Judges To Overturn Same-Sex Marriage Decision. Asked on Fox News Sunday “WALLACE: But -- but just to button this up very quickly, sir, are you saying that if you become president, you might try to appoint justices to overrule the decision on same-sex marriage?” TRUMP: “I would strongly consider that, yes.” [Fox News Sunday, 1/31/2016; VIDEO]
http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2016/01/31/ted-cruz-attacks-donald-trump-financial-record-trump-responds/
>>
>>6349687
Trump is in that phase where he realizes he actually has to pander to more than a couple morons who are politically active enough to vote primaries, but a whole damn country of 300 million people, and it's fucking hilarious to see him flounder through the whole process like a hippopotamus dancing ballet.
>>
I really want to believe this, but I'm gonna need a video. Are we sure this transcript is 100% legitimate?
>>
>>6349720
He maybe the death of that political party
>>
>>6349806
The GOP deserves to burn anyway.
>>
>>6349725
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8CrusikvWo
found it
>>
even if he did, this plan can't work.

Roe v Wade hasn't ever been challenged again in the SCOTUS.

Trump would get 2 or 3 justices. If he gets 8 years in office.

None of the justice from the gay marriage ruling would vote to hear a case that is attempting to over turn it. Unless the lower appeal court ruled in favor of overturning gay marriage. Which is just not very likely.
>>
>>6349687
This is one of those issues where Snopes would say "Mix of True and False Information"

This thread and the Human Rights Campaign are very misleading, considering he was referring to Marriage Equality and the whole issue surrounding it only in the matter of wanting it to be a state's rights issue and not something the president can enact instantly overnight. It dosen't mean he is against LGBT couples at all. He hangs out with George Takei, Rudi Guliani in drag, overturns the beauty pageant showrunners decision to ban a transsexual woman, and he attends LGBT weddings.

Meanwhile Hillary has openly run campaigns to make marriage only between a man and a woman, and has only recently flipflopped to cater to as many people as she can that don't look up the facts.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 200x113
>>6351079
You're retarded. Trump wants to nominate judges that would overturn Oberfell v. Hodges. He has a shortlist of Supreme Court picks that includes a judge who thinks gay people should be arrested for having sex in their own homes. Hillary came out in favor of gay marriage in 2013 and hasn't budged an inch on that since. Trump meanwhile can't hold a single position for more than a day. There is literally no reason for any LGBT person to vote Trump.

Hilldawg 2016
>>
>>6351129
Can we leave out the baseless Facebook-tier namecalling and assumptions? Thanks.
>>
File: image.gif (764 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
764 KB, 384x288
>>6351158
no

Trump is worthless. Objectively awful

#TakeTheHillPill
>>
>>6351129
>came out in favor of gay marriage in 2013
oh wow you sure showed us
>>
>>6351183
Hillary fully supports gay marriage now today and Trump does not. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>6350948
He knows that, he's just pandering to rednecks.
>>
>>6351202
So he's lying?
>>
>>6351187
Trump was hanging out with gays and drag queens long before then. Hillary gets nervous when someone even talks to her and tells her they're gay and support her, and is literally upset by them pushing her limits. Keep spewing shit, faggot.
>>
>>6351210
I remember him saying that the decision was final and while he preferred states deciding he would leave as is. I think he said this in one of the Wisconsin Town hall
>>
>>6351220
Hanging out with someone isn't a political stance. That's literally all Trump does. He says he loves people and gets along great with them and then stabs them in the back. Keep doing damage control for your fascist. It's not gonna take away all the horrible things he says and thinks.

Watching Trump supporters defend their candidate is like watching someone in an abusive relationship.
>oh, he didn't mean it like that
>H-he didn't mean what he said, he was just provoked
>he'll change once he gets to the general, I know it!
It's sad, really
>>
>>6351235
Literally in this thread he's said he wants to nominate judges to overturn it >>6350752
>>
>>6351274
He says states rights... But ok. Continue to mislead as many as you can.
>>
>>6351279
States rights is the conservative spin against gay marriage since they can't outright oppose it anymore and you know this. Equal marriage is a human right, not a state's one
>>
>>6351284
No but serious issues, especially social ones that divide the population should never be forced upon the entire population overnight.
>>
>>6351260
>implying you know what a fascist is
you get your politics from facebook or something? don't do that.
>>
>>6349687
A bigger challenge for him is his inconstancy with gay issues. Like many, many other realms of policy, he'll say one thing, observe the response, then backtrack.
I don't truly believe he has anything close to a racist or homophobic attitude (at least not like Ratto ted cruz), but it doesn't matter because he's just so undisciplined in his public speaking and on his twitter campaign. He's also so undecided on these policy issues what he'll answer will change by the day, or consistent answers will make no sense.

Contrast that to Hillary. While she has also flipflopped, her support for lgbt comes with clear policy goals. There's also her "Gay rights are human rights, and human rights are gay rights" speech she gave at Geneva while Secretary of State.
Policy wise, I both know what I'm getting with Hillary and like what I'm getting.
>>
>>6351294
Human rights should not have to be voted on. You curry favor to racists and homophobes, you allow racism and homophobia to thrive. Or do you think the Emancipation Proclamation should not have been signed
>>
>>6351301

Awesome. Just add "Human rights" and that spontaneously makes whatever it is you're promoting suddenly true, thanks for the tip.
>>
>>6351301
Racism and homophobia does not fucking change with a bill signed overnight. Progress is not intelligently planned, grow the fuck up.
>>
>>6351297
Fascists operate on a cult of personality and don't adhere to a strict left or right definition. They channel extreme nationalism and promise to make their state safe and strong without promising any real plan to do so. He emphasizes how many enemies the state has (Jews, Muslims, Mexicans) in order to stoke the country's fears and frustrations. But it doesn't matter because the leader will "just figure it out". Read up on your history. The parallels are undeniable
>>
>>6351294
The rights of a minority shouldn't be subject to the opinion of the majority when the policies have no effect on the majority.
It's like letting congress decide on what medical codes doctors should use for insurance payments. If a group of elected officials is going to decide on something like that, it had better have lots of input from the minority (in this case physicians and insurance companies). That was a part of the ACA that has gotten some resistance for that reason.
On the flipside, making policies about sex offenders should have majority input, because while it only directly effects a minority, it does indirectly effect the safety of the majority.

Precedent is another important factor here. The US decided decades ago that segregation based on race put minority populations at an unfair disadvantage.
If you're arguing that minorities shouldn't be legally protected, you're disagreeing with those decades of civil rights precedent.
>>
>>6351325
Fascism is a far right spectrum form. Trump is more moderate than either side and was liberal his whole life before that. Stop throwing around words pejoratively to make your opinion seem right.
>>
>>6351321
You're right, it doesn't change overnight. But if you want to combat homophobia, you have to challenge it at every front, at all times. You have to keep pushing against it without giving it an inch. Homophobes will only keep fighting if they feel they can win the war, or the older generation dies out. With Oberfell v. Hodges, they have lost the war, and homophobia is literally dying out
>>
>>6351325
You know you're desperate when the culmination of your argumentation is calling someone a political pejorative in a feeble attempt at proving Trump wrong.
>>
>>6351405
You know your candidate is indefensible when your argument is "at least he's not literally Hitler"
>>
>>6351310

Except that isn't what happens, you're taking a specific issue and extrapolating into oblivion. A great deal of past cases decided by the supreme court (Loving v. Virginia most notably) establish that marriage indeed is a basic human right. I encourage you to actually go and listen to the oral arguments made in Obergefell v. Hodges, you'll see it's not just "hurr durr human rights case dismissed".

https://www.oyez.org/cases/2014/14-556
>>
>>6351400
>>6351384
>homophobia is literally dying out
It's not dying out at all though. That shit only dies out with time and everything (skin tone, gender, gay rights, trans rights) goes to prove it. You can make the argument that it should be held to protect LGBT people that are infringed upon and I will agree with you, but with any other issue it will be more beneficial to have the states make the decisions that will benefit them the most.

Having federal laws enacted overnight is also a surefire way to have who ever gets elected enabled to enact scary shit overnight when they make it to the oval office.
>>
>>6351427

That straw man has failed to address my argument.
>>
>>6351416
When the best you can come up with in an attempt to persuade others to vote for your favourite democratic candidate is calling Trump "Hitler", you know you're not really offering any tangible reason for doing so.
>>
File: image.png (25 KB, 409x397) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25 KB, 409x397
>>6351450
You're argument was "that means you can make everything a human right and supersede the law" and he explained to you that marriage did not magically become a human right. It was very carefully, repeatedly affirmed as a human right and as human beings we are entitled to that right

>>6351444
>It's not dying out at all though
It literally is.
>>
>>6351457
Do you actually want reasons to vote for Hillary or should I not waste my time
>>
>>6351471
Lol you're fucking proving me right

It doesn't happen overnight with a bill, it happens with time and the population as a whole pushing for it

and 50% on a chart from a poll is not "dying out" and you know it, it's well present even in today's society
>>
Oh man, You'd have to be 200% retarded to support someone so backwards. Why would you move backwards from the progress that so many other nations have made?

#HillaBurn
>>
>>6349824
Pretty ironic considering their history.
>>
>>6351129
>Hillary came out in favor of gay marriage in 2013 and hasn't budged an inch on that since.
>3 years
>12 years after the first gay wedding
>only changed her opinion when it became populair to do so
>literally a populist
>is a backstabbing cunt
>would 180 if it became populair to do so
At least Bernie has a history of supporting LGBT, and so does Trump (if nowhere near the scale of Bernie).

Hillary is literally populism and not worth a vote.
>>
>>6351498
How do you think that opinion keeps changing? It's through the work of LGBT activists and supporters, the Pride parades, spreading awareness, public figures spreading in support, and laws being passed. If you make it harder to express homophobic opinions and be respected for it, people will be more reluctant to spread homophobia. This is logical fact.
>>
>>6351531
Finally you say something I can agree with, anon. That's exactly how it works, and not by the president merely pushing the shit overnight when the people haven't even marinated in it for long.
>>
>>6351523
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/post/clintons-geneva-accord-gay-rights-are-human-rights/2011/03/04/gIQAPUipcO_blog.html

Your timeline is off.
And she definitely isn't the only democratic politician to flip over on this issue. Obama, Biden, Reid. Almost every longstanding politician.
>>
>>6351523
Bernie came out in support for gay marriage because he thought it should be a state's rights issue and he was a member of the House of Representatives of fuckin Vermont. He had nothing to lose. Not to take away from Bernie, he's a great guy, but he's not in this election anymore. In what distant reality has Trump supported LGBT rights besides taking a picture with Cher and saying he likes gay weddings but says he wants to overturn people's right to have them
>>
>>6351498

Except it does happen overnight. Proof is here, SCOTUS decided, now same-sex marriage is legal in all 50 states. What doesn't vanish overnight is homophobia, but that doesn't mean we should shut up and wait for homophobes to change their minds in "reasoned debates". That's not to say I'm against debate at all; if the "reasoned debate" is about the annual budget for corn, then yeah let's debate all we want, but I will not stand here and debate for hours on end with people explaining to me why I'm less than them and deserve less rights than them.

Imagine you were black and you had a civil debate with white people, and the subject was "Is being black an abomination and should black people get back to the cotton fields?". The debate can be as civil as it wants, you would be, and should be, outraged. For us it seems ridiculous, but people used to have these kinds of arguments. And hopefully in a few decades, we'll look back on same-sex marriage debates the same way.

Obviously it's more nuanced than that, of course I'm open to talking with people who are willing to listen and discuss, and hopefully I can change their mind. But it's still incredibly demeaning listening to people go on and on and on about how you deserve less than them.

This pretty much sums it up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIhsv18lrqY
>>
>>6351540
So what harm does the Supreme Court ruling bring? Have there been terrorist attacks? Any more hate crimes than usual? You're imagining a conservative reaction that isn't there. The SC ruling was a giant "sit down and shut up" and they have. Now they're hiding behind religious liberty, and they're gonna lose on that front too, and they're also gonna shut up about it
>>
>>6351555
>off by 2 years
That's not really speaking in favor of her you know?
>And she definitely isn't the only democratic politician to flip over on this issue.
Trusting politicians is a retarded thing to do anyway.

>>6351557
>but he's not in this election anymore.
That's not really relevant. Point is that he's a way better pick than Hillary will ever be.
>In what distant reality has Trump supported LGBT rights besides taking a picture with Cher and saying he likes gay weddings but says he wants to overturn people's right to have them
overturned the beauty pageant showrunners decision to ban a transsexual woman, and more importantly opposes discrimination on the workfloor. An issue that some might even consider more important than marriage.

After all gay marriage isn't much when you can casually be fired because of it.
An issue I'd only expect Bernie and Trump to be willing to actually tackle.

But Bernie is pretty much out and Trump is gonna get the JFK treatment so really we're off to no change at all.
>>
>>6351220
You know who else hung out with gays and drag queens on his free time?
Roy Cohn
>>
>>6351599
I actually don't HATE Trump either. He has shown moments that tell me he probably has nothing against gay rights. But that hardly matters, because he is exactly guilty of what you are implying Clinton is guilty of: phony policy.
Except in this case, he seems to personally be fine with gay rights but opposes it with his proposed policy.
I really don't care if I'm being lied to in terms of how a politician actually feels about gay rights. What I want is simple; equal rights protections. Clinton would make that possible. Trump would not.
>>
>>6351610

Made my evening. It reminds me so many scenes from Angels in America, Al Pacino played him so well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_UIzATWrU8
>>
>>6351599
>overturned the beauty pageant showrunners decision to ban a transsexual woman
There was a threatened lawsuit, stop pretending like he did it out of the goodness of his heart when the alternative was massive negative publicity out of the whole mess, Yume.
>>
>>6351599
>After all gay marriage isn't much when you can casually be fired because of it.
And how is making gay marriage a states rights issue going to push LGBT rights forward, exactly? Gay marriage was a symbolic victory that established us as equal to our heterosexual peers. He's said absolutely nothing about LGBT protections, whereas Hillary Clinton explicitly will:
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/briefing/factsheets/2015/12/17/fighting-for-full-equality/
>>
>>6351626
>Clinton would make that possible.
Point is that she's not gonna do it.

At most we'll get a paper tiger law.

>>6351636
>stop pretending like he did it out of the goodness of his heart when the alternative was massive negative publicity out of the whole mess
Gee, sounds suspiciously like a female presidential candidate...
>>
>>6351650
>Gee, sounds suspiciously like a female presidential candidate...
>Wow, they're both very similar, so for the same bullshit I will praise the man as a brilliant and unconventional political operator and bring down the woman as a power hungry bitch
>>
>>6351405
Shut the fuck up Jesus. He BTFO'd you already.
>>
>>6351650
At most we'll get the addition to the list of minorities protected under civil rights, something MLK's wife Coretta Scott King said her husband would have wanted.
It would have already been passed if dems had dual control of congress. But when Boehner (who I'm otherwise fine with) became majority speaker the amendment to civil rights protections started collecting dust.
It's gotten close though. Unless Trump opens up the way for this dangerously nonsensical nationalistic vision.
>>
>>6351662
The main difference is that when Trump is gonna fuck up (which he will) there'll be a democrat for at least 12 years, but when Hillary is gonna fuck up (which is just as likely) you'll either get Trump anyway, or you'll actually get Hitler.

So, do you want the pendulum to swing now and hit you hard in the face or wait a few years so it'll hit you harder?

>>6351684
>At most we'll get the addition to the list of minorities protected under civil rights
At most we'll get nothing substantial, like usual.
>>
>>6351695
>At most we'll get nothing substantial, like usual.

I mean, you can say that that is nothing substantial if you want, but allowing lgbt rights to have the same rights that racial minorities have isn't nothing. Right now, you can be fired from your job, lease canceled, denial of service.

I'm not going to devolve into the talk about those dam christian bakers. All I'm going to say is that if you can't deny service based on someone's race, you shouldn't be able to based on sexuality either.
>>
>>6351720
>Right now, you can be fired from your job, lease canceled, denial of service.
And as I said, that's not gonna be fixed under president Hillary.
>>
>>6351400
That's a lot of words with very little substance.
>>
>>6351678
You go gurl, just keep calling others you disagree with "Hitler" or "Jesus", that will sure tell them.
>>
>>6351210
Of course!

He's just tricking all the dummies for support but when he's president he'll reveal his ruse and that he REALLY agrees with everything that I personally like :D
>>
>>6351740
>I can't come up with an adequate response.txt
>>
>>6351760
You joke but this is how Trump supporters actually think
>>
>>6351129
I'm sure hillary is awfully fond of us homos, which is why she's chummy with those famously progressive saudi arabians.
>>
>>6351780
>implying Trump is in any way negative on Saudi Arabia
I'm sure that O'Reilly interview was just lies of course
>>
>>6351736
"The U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality represents America at its best: just, fair and moving toward equality. Now we have more work to do. I'll fight to ensure lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Americans have full equality under the law, and to end discrimination in employment, housing, schools, and other aspects of our society."
Jan 6, 2016
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/lgbt-equality/
I'll take a promise for equal rights.
I have no idea why you'd use the "she's inauthentic" argument when on the flipside, the candidate wants to take away the SCOTUS decision.

Also, I'm going to post both of their pages for a separate point:
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
Trump literally only has 7 policies listed on his site. Hillary has 31.
Women is a bookish policy nerd with many clear solutions. Trump has nebulous talking points, and some of his solutions are cringe-worthy. "There are several ways to compel mexico to pay for the wall."
Bullshit. Both the current and past presidents have stepped forward against this ridiculous scheme that won't even address the problem.
>>
Everything Trump says has zero credibility. He redefines the term "flip-flopper", manipulating the factual record far more murkily than even Clinton.

He makes these preposterous claims that have no legal precedent or which are simply unviable from a funding and implementation level.

Billions of dollars for a wall that will never exist, when a much better digital system could do the job for less

Billions of dollars in police work to round up the Mexicans

Appointment of "judges" to overturn marriage equality even though only one position is open in the Supreme Court

Trillions of dollars and more lives lost to total war with ISIS

It hurts to see the deterioration of my country, ruined by this pompous idiot and his band of tools.
>>
File: 1445448616232.jpg (149 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1445448616232.jpg
149 KB, 650x650
>>6351746
You go gurl, just keep calling others you disagree with "desperate", that will sure tell them.
>>
>>6351813
You go gurl, just keep projecting, that will sure tell them.
>>
>>6351695
> the pendulum to swing
>muh inevitable backlash against liberalism!

yeah that's gonna happen any day now, just like your "habbening"
>>
>>6351828
How exactly am I projecting? It's like you don't even know what the word means.
>>
>>6351568
>Except it does happen overnight. Proof is here, SCOTUS decided, now same-sex marriage is legal in all 50 states.
I said that homophobia is not rid overnight, jesus christ, read what the hell I'm typing.
> but that doesn't mean we should shut up and wait for homophobes to change their minds in "reasoned debates".
No we shouldn't stop. We should push for rights as we have. But that doesn't mean that homophobia is "dying out." I feel that my concerns before were pretty well layed out and that I disagreed with you only on the aspect that it should be a state's rights issue where the state's overwhelmingly voting for it leads to a federal law, as what happened, but not overnight by a single bill before the states have decided.
>And hopefully in a few decades, we'll look back on same-sex marriage debates the same way.
No you won't, because it's written in almost every major religion that it is a sin, and a few decades isn't going to change the whole world from following their shit to the bone
>>
>>6351767
yeah, that's the joke
>>
>>6351795
NOOOO it's only bad when that DUMB BITCH does it!!!
trump is just being a savvy negotiator :^)
>>
>>6351853
>because right wing parties aren't actually on the rise and all backlash against immigration totally isn't happening.
Sure the habbening is just retarded, but you'd be stupid if you can't see these social changes coming from a mile away.
>>
>>6351870
>the whole world from following their shit to the bone
You have weird delusions if you think most people do more than pay lip service to religion. People drink, have sex outside marriage, break all sorts of religious code even in fucking Saudi Arabia.

Most catholics think being a believer just means sitting in a church at easter and maybe christmas and pentecost.
>>
>>6351579
>So what harm does the Supreme Court ruling bring?
I didn't say I disagreed with the same sex marriage ruling. For gods sake I'm on /legbutts/ right? It was done with the people pushing for it and an overwhelming display of states passing the law one after the other. It was beautiful.
>You're imagining a conservative reaction that isn't there.
You mean you eradicated homophobia by making same sex marriage legal? gasp

Oh wait, no you didn't. Like I said earlier, it takes time.
>>
File: 143243242.png (181 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
143243242.png
181 KB, 500x375
>>6349806
>>6349824
>>6351511
Too bad he's actually bringing people into the party rather than pushing them away. The days of conservative vs liberal are soon to be over and we will finally get our first nationalist president since JFK.
>>
>>6351799
>I'll fight to ensure lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Americans have full equality under the law, and to end discrimination in employment, housing, schools, and other aspects of our society.
Yeah I ain't believing a word of that.
>>
File: Backup_Plan.jpg (39 KB, 630x250) Image search: [Google]
Backup_Plan.jpg
39 KB, 630x250
>>6351505
You're absolutely right. I am now #RidingTheJohnson
>>
>>6351884
>you'd be stupid if you can't see these social changes coming from a mile away
That's exactly what /pol/tards say about their habbening and manchild uprising, and now they have a voice with "make dis country great again!" with no specificity of what that means so bigots can draw their own conclusions.

Without evidence you're just as much of a feels driven whiner as they are.
>>
>>6351890
all your post says is that everyone fucking does the same "debauchery"

People will fucking die for their religion, and a lot of people in America are biting their lip right now in disagreement with the government, and you are actually being ignorant (note my pejorative word is actually is being used properly here) by not knowing this.
>You have weird delusions if you think most people do more than pay lip service to religion.
I think you're the deluded one. I'd like to see you go to almost any place in the middle east and out yourself as LGBT and see how long you last.
>>
>>6351916
>tfw you've been to Beirut
>>
>>6351897
Literally what the fuck are you arguing for then? Sincerely I have no idea what your point is here. Homophobia still exists? No shit
>>
>>6351907
Like I said, you can't just ignore a right wing politician, who some even called a neonazi almost winning the presidential election.
We've seen these changes from left to right to left over and over again, so saying "that's totally stupid it's never gonna happen because I say so" is as retarded as polishing your guns in preparation for an all out race war.
>>
File: US.png (96 KB, 440x283) Image search: [Google]
US.png
96 KB, 440x283
>>6351853
>>6351907

I'm not even American, and I find it quite peculiar that, even though we are in 2016, as an alleged American, you've neglected to realize the national reality that's been happening around you: the "habbening", as you've so colourfully put it, has been going on for decades already.
>>
>>6351899
>literally reads everything that he would want for the presidential candidate for LGBT rights
>n-no I don't believe that
You can lead a horse to water, I guess
>>
>>6351931
>hispanics counted separately
The US assimilated italians, chicanos after two generations usually speak less spanish than people from France. More importantly they were entirely considered white before the 80s and the need to pander to the border states' cultural panic.

There is no habbening though. The US was entirely built on immigration; more than half the population of the states was immigrants of first gen descendants until the 20th century, possibly even all the way to the 50s.
>>
>>6351921
Good job, you read the thread anon.
>>
>>6351946
What makes you think she's different from all these other politicians, when everything points at the fact that she's not?
>>
>>6351962
The difference is she's pitting her hopes of reelection on the support of liberals.
The choice is between someone who opposed gay marriage in the past, but doesn't now because that's not expedient anymore; and someone who didn't oppose gay marriage but now does because it is now expedient. Pandering and scapegoating may both be insincere, but I'll take the former over the latter.
>>
File: shit.gif (2 MB, 510x282) Image search: [Google]
shit.gif
2 MB, 510x282
>>6351962
Hilldawg stood up for women's rights in China in 92 when it was not politically safe to do so and has been an ardent supporter of women's rights her entire political career. She has one of the most liberal voting records in the Senate. The whole
>but she's a politician!
Is bullshit. In no other career do you fault a person for having experience in that career. Hillary knows how to work with people to get shit done, and the shit that she says she wants to get done is shit that I want to see get done.

But none of what I say really matters to you, because you don't WANT to believe her. I can show you all her positions and you know you LIKE them, but you don't want them coming from her. You'll swallow Trump, who flip-flops on issues daily because MAYBE he WON'T do all the terrible things he says he's gonna do.

So go ahead, feel smart and distrust Hillary because of all the lies that she's told that you can't really name but know she's told. I'm going to vote for issues that I believe in, and she's got all of it. Hey, maybe I feel foolish when she doesn't deliver on all of them. But I'm not gonna be the retard who voted for Trump sitting there as Oberfell v. Hodges gets overturned saying, "Well I didn't think he'd actually do it though"

#TakeTheHillPill
>>
>>6352033
>The difference is she's pitting her hopes of reelection on the support of liberals.
She'll get reelected anyway.
And we'll have her for 8 years and about a neglible amount of social change, if any at all.
So we have the next in line of a long history of such politicians spouting the same promises of the same change of the same betterment for all of us.

Sure if you prefer the status quo over tossing a coin, fine.
But don't delude yourself into expecting change that will never come.
It's called the status quo for a reason.
>>
>>6352062
>Sure if you prefer the status quo over tossing a coin, fine.
A coin toss could literally get three Alitos in the supreme court if Kennedy and Ginsburg kick the bucket
>>
>>6351962
I don't share your absolute distrust for all politicians.
If it wasn't for Obama electing two dem leaning justices, SCOTUS would not have the majority needed to rule in favor of gay marriage.
Politicians can deliver. Politicians know the system and how to work within it. We've elected political outsiders to office before: Jimmy Carter. He was a much gentler man than Trump, and with this coming after Nixon's pardoning for Watergate I understand why the nation wanted an outsider. But Carter was a very ineffective president, and on top of numerous political scandels, his presidency was marked by terrible economic issues.
Trump is a short fingered vulgarian with absolutely no legislative, executive, or legal experience. He is as offensive as he is unprepared.
Let his be a governor or something first. Even if his policies were sensible, he doesn't have the experience to get anything done.
Don't pick outsiders with absolutely no experience. It's like hiring an auto-mechanic to pull your tooth. Just get a dentist.
>>
>>6352060
>In no other career do you fault a person for having experience in that career.
In every career you can pack your shit and leave when you repeatedly make promises you know full well you can't keep.

>But none of what I say really matters to you, because you don't WANT to believe her. I can show you all her positions and you know you LIKE them, but you don't want them coming from her.
Ever thought it's because she's a dime in a dozen candidate we've all seen many times before promising change but never actually deliver?
Or are you the type who just wants a female president because it's 2016, and thus don't actually care about what she says she's gonna do, as long as there's finally a female president?
>>
File: what.jpg (20 KB, 326x352) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
20 KB, 326x352
>>6352096
>Or are you the type who just wants a female president because it's 2016, and thus don't actually care about what she says she's gonna do, as long as there's finally a female president?

Literally no one has been saying that. We've been pointing to the fact that we agree with her policies and think she's an experienced candidate.
We're picking her BECAUSE we care about what our president is going to do.
>>
>>6352096
How do you KNOW she can't keep them?

>she's a dime in a dozen candidate we've all seen many times before promising change but never actually deliver?
You know the last time we elected a president on a campaign of change we got Don't Ask Don't Tell Repealed, DOMA was overturned, and marriage equality became the law of the land. I'm pretty fuckin comfortable voting for a candidate who promises change that I like.
>>
>>6352082
And a coin toss could just as easily not.
Also lets not forget that he'll most likely get JFK'd anyway so in the end it's irrelevant.

>>6352085
>I don't share your absolute distrust for all politicians.
Maybe it's about time you do.
>>
>>6352114
>And a coin toss could just as easily not.
Yes, I'm sure a man who says he'll let the Heritage Fondation stack the supreme court is our best chance at judges who aren't complete turds.
>>
File: shit.png (322 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
322 KB, 420x420
>>6352114
>I'm voting for the absolute worst candidate possible but it's okay because he'll probably be assassinated before he can do anything bad
tip top kek. You can't write this shit.

>Maybe it's about time you do.
pic related
>>
>>6352106
>Literally no one has been saying that.
And?
Does considering Hillary to be not actually a good thing mean I automatically gobble up everything Trump says even though I repeatedly said his decisions are like a coin toss, aka random and unpredictable?
Oh, it does?
So why do these accusations only work one way?
>>
>>6352133
>I automatically gobble up everything Trump says
We know you don't. The only way you could do that would be severe schizophrenia.
>>
>>6351129
She's a warcriminal you idiot, even if he weren't doing that just to gain the redneck vote, he would never be able to overturn the decision in 8 years.
>>
>>6352133
>Does considering Hillary to be not actually a good thing
Oh so you don't like her policies then? Like you don't like
>Fighting for full federal equality for LGBT Americans
>Supporting LGBT youth, parents, and elders
>Honoring the military service of LGBT people
>Securing affordable treatment for people living with HIV and AIDS
>Protecting transgender rights
>Promoting human rights of LGBT people around the world
None of that do it for you? Are you sure you're on the right board?
>>
>>6352142
>the party that ran two candidates on a platform of "Nuke Iran, Legalize Torture Now" pretends they care about war crimes
>>
>>6351795
>>6351881
Last I checked he only wants to protect SA from Iran IF they pay for the help and because the alternative is worse. He slams US close ties to SA all the time.
>>
>>6352142
This is pretty funny considering Trump literally wants to relax international restrictions on torture (AKA war crimes)

Pray tell, how is she a war criminal?

And I hope you do understand the importance of nominating Supreme Court justices. Obama nominated 2 out of the 5 people responsible for Oberfell v. Hodges decision. We have the opportunity to have a liberal Supreme Court for the first time in decades, and the next president will be able to nominate up to 3 justices.
>>
File: US.png (169 KB, 640x1071) Image search: [Google]
US.png
169 KB, 640x1071
>>6351950
>chicanos after two generations usually speak less spanish than people from France.

Central Americans aren't being assimilated into your country - they are assimilating your country, which is something entirely different; at the rate it's going, in case you aren't already doing so, I'd start learning Spanish if I were you, lol.

>There is no habbening though.

Just because you don't want to acknowledge it, it doesn't mean it isn't happening - in fact, your own denial and relativisation over getting your own country taken over by other peoples (peoples who in fact did not even build the United States or have any real affiliation to it) is a huge symptom of the aforementioned "habbening"; when democrats are relativising such a colossal demographic change like you've done (not surprising, since the Democratic party will profit tremendously from the "demographic transition"), no wonder more and more Americans are voting Trump.
>>
>>6352164
>the alternative is worse
>Iran
>Has been relaxing religious control and the last president was a nationalist
>Worse than Saudi Arabia
>>
>>6352151
Remember that time he told fox news our military should go after our enemies families?
Which is in fact a war crime?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1WCLk1AY-k
>>
>>6352111
>How do you KNOW she can't keep them?
If she is an experienced and capable politician like you all say she is, then she not only knows she'll be obstructed on every level in the bureaucratic system, making her work next to impossible, she also knows that she doesn't actually have enough power to make it happen.
It took Obama 8 years for marriage equality, which may just as easily be overturned in a few years, and he had way easier than she will.

Honestly her being able to actually fix shit is a chance as big as Bernie having her beat in the elections.
>>
>>6352174
Immigration goes in waves. When mass german immigration started in the 1840s they were seen as swarthy mudskins by the anglos too. Now they're assimilated.

Italian mass immigration started around that time and reached a point where it became dominant in a bunch of the northeastern states. They were seen as brown wops, and assimilated.

Chicanos and central americans don't speak a word of fucking spanish after three generations.

More importantly the share of people who were either immigrants or first generation, in 1910, was much, much, much higher than it is now.
>>
>>6352151
>Legalize Torture Now
You do realize that Hillary is ALREADY responsible for cases of literal civilian deaths right? Both american and middle eastern. That's the point with her, no matter what she says she already has a trail of blood and destruction caused by her actions. Even if Trump were the nazi people like to pretend he is he stands morally above Hillary because he never DID anything like her.

Even more importantly he has said time and again in the past that he's in favor of a federal law protecting gay people from being fired for being gay. Now of course he won't talk about that now to not lose the redneck vote.

Actions tell you more than words, learn from that.
>>
>>6351931
>america should be only for the color of people I approve of!
America was never truly white.
>>
>>6352171
Drone bombings
Knowingly caused deaths of americans
Sold US secrets
Want more?
>>
>>6352139
>We know you don't.
Then tell me why these accusations only work one way?

>>6352149
>Oh so you don't like her policies then? Like you don't like
>None of that do it for you? Are you sure you're on the right board?
>so much implications I can't even imply anymore
if you actually used your brain to read, something I wrongly assumed you could, you'd have read plenty of times that it's not the policies themselves that I disagree with.
>>
>>6352212
>Then tell me why these accusations only work one way?
Because your candidate flip flops on a daily basis.
>>
>>6352217
>Because your candidate flip flops on a daily basis.
Something I acknowledged with practically every post, yet I "gobble up what he says without thinking".
Yet you don't vote Hillary because "it's 2016 I mean come on"
Right...
>>
>>6352217
So does Clinton, but her history is so dirty that no one who knows about it can have both a moral and support her.
>>
>>6352180
You do realize this is an argument against Congress and not actually against Hillary right? Obama was a junior Senator when he ran for president and even then Hillary had more experience than him at the time. She has the best shot at playing the game and getting shit done because she has the experience to do so.
>>
>>6352238
except basically all of the left, and potentially some on the right if Trump keeps trumping it up.
>>
File: imm-pop-record-sept-f1_1.png (167 KB, 650x504) Image search: [Google]
imm-pop-record-sept-f1_1.png
167 KB, 650x504
>>6352188
>Immigration goes in waves. When mass german immigration started in the 1840s they were seen as swarthy mudskins by the anglos too. Now they're assimilated.
>Italian mass immigration started around that time and reached a point where it became dominant in a bunch of the northeastern states. They were seen as brown wops, and assimilated.
>More importantly the share of people who were either immigrants or first generation, in 1910, was much, much, much higher than it is now.

And now, all of those individual's descendants are going to get assimilated by Central Americans if you don't control your borders.

>Chicanos and central americans don't speak a word of fucking spanish after three generations.

As the United States becomes more and more Hispanic, as your national demography changes, the very need to speak English will gradually erode and Spanish's importance as a national language will gradually increase, perhaps to one day become your primary language.

I would start to learn Spanish if I were you, just in case, lol.

>>6352202
>america should be only for the color of people I approve of!

It is quite interesting how you fail to see the irony in your post; again, not surprising how more and more people are voting Trump under such circumstances.
>>
>>6352256
That's what I'm saying, they are either ignorant or don't have morals.
>>
>>6352265
That graph is misleading, by the fact that more people also simply exist on the planet than in 1900.
And why is learning spanish a bad thing?
>>
>>6352265
Not absolute numbers, RATIO you fucking moron.
>>
>>6352277
>And why is learning spanish a bad thing?
Spanish is obviously not a european, christian language.
>>
File: original.jpg (20 KB, 236x408) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
20 KB, 236x408
>>6352289
?
So?
>>
>>6352174
>>6352265
It's funny how terrified white people get of potentially being a minority. Almost as if it's an undesirable position to be in. I wonder why they would think that?
>>
>>6352318
No it's not funny, because when white people are a minority South Africa and Zimbabwe happen.

That kind of shit never happened when white people were a majority.
>>
>>6352339
>this is what white supremacists believe
>>
>>6349687
What if he appoints judges to implement his agenda, and they don't follow his orders? What can he do?
>>
>>6352344
70k dead after the end of the apartheid, white farmers being tortured raped and killed, one of the most fertile nations on the earth turned into a productivity desert and people starving, that's reality and history, your delusions have no effect on reality.
>>
>>6352127
It's not surprising considering how many trumpers are doing it because it's edgy and rebellious and he upsets people with his horrible policy proposals and making our country look like a joke.
>>
>>6352354
>your delusions have no effect on reality
That's a pretty cute line. I assume it's said to you often?
>>
>>6352354
>Oh no, statistics have to account for the Bantustans, we're fucked
>>
>>6352151
/pol/ types and sjws are just two sides of the same hypocritical feels-driven coin
>>
>>6352356
That's a nice argument you have there, want me to throw some other stats like most black people in the US being killed by other blacks and the majority of unarmed people being killed by cops being whites?
>>
File: 243132432.jpg (386 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
243132432.jpg
386 KB, 1680x1050
Trump, Hillary, Democrat, Conservative, it doesn't matter if we keep bringing in brown people rather than killing brown people. A nation is its people and only asians, whites, and jews have been shown competent in running a society.
>>
>>6352354
BTW, "whites" will still be a plurality even if they're still a mirage. Strictly speaking they'll still be a solid majority (and hispanic whites tend to have a lot of italian, french, german, etc ancestry). They also don't make South Africa or Zimbabwe happen, that was entirely on the eternal anglo.
>>
>>6352151
>>6352171
>>6352178
When trump does it it's brave and not bad you dumb librucucks!
>>
>>6352365
Nah I'm going on a date but it's been fun turning a trump thread into a Hillary thread and now it's a weird white supremacist thing so I'mma go now

#ComeToMama
>>
>>6352180
But trump magic will defeat any obstacle and make this country great again, right?
>>
>>6352365
Most crime is intra-ethnic for all ethnic groups in the states, and on a pure number level it's not hard given that African Americans account for barely 10-13% of the US population.
>>
>>6352369
That's the point, when I said "whites" I didn't included hispanics.
>>
president donald trump

sorry fags
>>
>>6352371
>facts are white supremacist
Well maybe that's why most minorities are delusional.

>>6352378
Except for white victims on assault, robbery and rape of course.
>>
>>6352389
>rape
Nope. The vast, overwhelming majority of rapes are committed by relatives and friends.
>>
>>6352190
>Now of course he won't talk about that now to not lose the redneck vote.

>when he's president he'll reveal that he was just tricking all those dumb dumbs for support and he really stands for everything I personally want!
~thought every single trump voter
>>
>>6352380
>I didn't include hispanics
South Africa did you dumb tard.

But then again South Africa counted the boer as white, and literally every afrikaner is partly descended from the first settlers' indonesian and khoisan wives.
>>
>>6352365
I mean why not. Understanding the realities of race in the US is never a bad thing. It helps us find feasible solutions these minority groups are facing. I don't appreciate it when people ignore this stuff either, because the problem isn't going away if it's never addressed.
Black people in the US face a lot of the challenges of the urban poor, slightly different challenges than many of the poor whites in rural areas. The cost of living is much higher, but minimum wage is the same. Healthy food is geographically farther away and takes more time to get. There's a severe lack of quality education and funding.
These are things that are contributing to the reality of being black in the US, on top of the fact of racism. I hope we can all address it together.
But these demographics are mostly justified when understanding that blacks, particularly poor blacks in urban areas, face these tangible economic challenges.
>>
>>6352368
>asians and jews
FUCK OFF shecklestein we're not falling for your ruse cruise!
>>
>>6352394
>muh facts!
fucking off liberal liar!
go pray to your bitch queen of MURDER!
>>
File: 2050.png (62 KB, 865x462) Image search: [Google]
2050.png
62 KB, 865x462
>>6352277
>That graph is misleading, by the fact that more people also simply exist on the planet than in 1900.

What does the number of people existing on the planet has to do with the United States absorbing unprecedented amounts of immigrants?

Does the US or any other country has any kind of divine duty I am not aware of? For example, when Africa's population more than doubles it's current numbers by 2050, is the US or anyone else necessarily going to HAVE to be the sugar daddy/baby sitter responsible for the inevitable mess? Not really.

>And why is learning spanish a bad thing?

Being a multilingual individual myself, I can say that learning other languages is quite an enriching experience, especially when I my own country isn't receiving such unprecedented amounts of illegal immigrants to the point that another language overcomes my own mother language.

>>6352284
>RATIO you fucking moron.

Yes, that immigration/population ratio is impressively high, isn't it? The US should change it's name to the Spongenited States, as they are absorbing so many new peoples.

>Not absolute numbers

It looks like you missed it (see those bars?), so here you go:
>Number of Immigrants (millions)

>>6352289

It's not the language per se that is the "problem"; it is what it entails.

>>6352318

Haha yeah, that is a very good question, although not necessarily restricted to just "white people"; for example, I highly doubt Central Asian individuals would get particularly pleased if they were receiving unprecedented amounts of, say, Southwest Asians, to the point of them (Central Asians) facing potential displacement or extinction.
>>
>>6349687
>January 31st, 2016
wasn't this when he was trying to appeal to the evangelicals to cuck ted
i don't believe for a second he actually cares about overturning marriage equality in any capacity
>>
>>6352421
>It's not the language per se that is the "problem"; it is what it entails.
Please tell me how spanish is going to turn the US into Brazil :^)
>>
File: 1462508958657.jpg (39 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1462508958657.jpg
39 KB, 480x480
>>6352371
Ooops
>>
File: Zimbabwe.jpg (657 KB, 3384x955) Image search: [Google]
Zimbabwe.jpg
657 KB, 3384x955
>>6352344

Yes, Zimbabwe is now a far much more prosperous nation than what it once was, oh wait.
>>
>>6352445
People who speak spanish come from socialist countries, look at brazil and venezuela, those are socialist countries.
>>
File: africa 8.jpg (50 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
africa 8.jpg
50 KB, 500x373
>>6352344
Africa is amazing guys
>>
File: africa 7.jpg (287 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
africa 7.jpg
287 KB, 750x400
It really makes you think
>>
>>6352473
YES
Thank you, I am sated.

>>6352466
>muh Benghazi
She handled the Benghazi hearings better than about anyone in her position could have.
>>
File: 1462509347795.jpg (89 KB, 960x709) Image search: [Google]
1462509347795.jpg
89 KB, 960x709
>>6352488
>it doesn't matter that she's responsible for the torture and rape of 4 americans, what matters is that she was able to get off with it.
#Ready4Clintoris
>>
>>6352486
>>6352480
>6% of the popular vote
>relevant
Literal nazis get more votes than that in Europe, just saying
>>
>>6352498
>I don't understand what a lawyer's job is
>I think Trump isn't just as shady as a slumlord
>>
File: 1462509620314.jpg (110 KB, 240x336) Image search: [Google]
1462509620314.jpg
110 KB, 240x336
>>6352502
>"I'll ignore that she volunteered"
I am now #Ready4$hillary
>>
File: 1462511249535.jpg (179 KB, 840x600) Image search: [Google]
1462511249535.jpg
179 KB, 840x600
>>6352502
reallymakesyouthink
>>
It should be overturned. We should have only gotten it through a vote from the people.
>>
File: wps_5_World_IQ_graph_jpg.jpg (43 KB, 634x414) Image search: [Google]
wps_5_World_IQ_graph_jpg.jpg
43 KB, 634x414
>>6352445

Sure thing, my American friend:
>Lynn in 2007 stated that he was pessimistic regarding the future of Western societies in particular due to the dysgenic effects of the large scale mass immigration to Western countries. Before the end of 21th century White populations will become minorities in their own countries if current trends continue. "Yet this huge demographic catastrophe has been barely noticed by the media, and anyone who mentions it is considered as a "far right racist".” He even went as far as stating that "I believe the best hope for the future of civilization lies with the Chinese and Japanese. They have not been infected with the virus of Political Correctness, and they are not admitting large numbers of immigrants. ...These are highly intelligent peoples and will probably carry the torch of civilization when it is extinguished in the United States, Canada, and Europe."
- Race, Dysgenics, and the Survival of the West. The Occidental Letter, vol. 1, no. 1 (Fall 2007)

>The IQ researcher Helmuth Nyborg wrote in 2012 that "...Ethnic Europeans will soon be wiped out of their own countries by this ever-expanding colossal demographic transition. Their national average IQs go down in the process, and when an average national IQ of 90 is reached, down go also their democracies and welfare. This also happens to European-Americans in the US... ...To sum up, not only Denmark but Europe and the US get dumber by internal dysgenic decay and by northbound mass-immigration. This will have catastrophic consequences for Western democracy and welfare, but non-Western countries will also suffer. Unfortunately, most ruling (left- or right-oriented) Western leaders are not only seriously misguided by the illusion of equality but also blatantly ignorant of biological realities, so they can’t see the elephant in the room. They eventually will, but that will be beyond the point of no return."
>>
>>6351325
> Fascists operate on a cult of personality

Just like... every political party?
>>
File: 1462512746823.png (447 KB, 463x985) Image search: [Google]
1462512746823.png
447 KB, 463x985
>>6351325
>without promising any real plan to do so
>"I haven't actually bothered to check his plan so I'll say he doesn't has any"
>>
File: life after death.jpg (149 KB, 788x949) Image search: [Google]
life after death.jpg
149 KB, 788x949
>>6352539
>but non-Western countries will also suffer

This is a reference to an eventual domino effect. For example, when the countries of origin for humanitarian aid gradually cease to be capable to support, let's say, Africa with more aid (>>6352421), what will happen is what is called the Population Bottleneck effect:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_bottleneck

>tl;dr
Without any capabilities to artificially keep the dams of natural selection in check, the populations that are most dependent on humanitarian aid, etc. will also suffer tremendously in the process.

>"They eventually will, but that will be beyond the point of no return."

This will have substantial implications for LGBT individuals, too, in that they will gradually come to realize that their quality of life will exponentially get worse as the average national IQ's keep shrinking. For example, Africa is not exactly the most welcoming continent for homosexual individuals, to say the least.
>>
File: South Africa.png (29 KB, 350x276) Image search: [Google]
South Africa.png
29 KB, 350x276
>>6352499
>Literal nazis get more votes than that in Europe, just saying

Unfortunately, that is distracting from the fact that that particular (EFF) party's just the tip of the iceberg; the party that was by far the most important in """""liberating""""" South Africa from whites, and the party that was also conducting a deliberate massive campaign of demographic warfare against the South African white population was the African National Congress (ANC).

The South African whites, before getting ousted from their nation's leadership, called that deliberate demographic bomb the "Swart gevaar".

"Thankfully", however, the ANC started the trend of innovative traditions to South Africa, like necklacing:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing

Very graphical/NSFW video demonstration of how the process usually goes:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e94_1317489390
>>
File: necklacing.jpg (85 KB, 707x267) Image search: [Google]
necklacing.jpg
85 KB, 707x267
>>6352674
>necklacing

Mandela's second wife was a huge advocate of the process.
>>
File: mandela-the-terrorist.jpg (222 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
mandela-the-terrorist.jpg
222 KB, 960x720
>>6352690

Although her saintly (as portrayed by the mass media) husband preferred more... "explosive" methods.
>>
File: mandela.jpg (42 KB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
mandela.jpg
42 KB, 400x306
>>6352699
>>
>>6352705

Just chillin'.
>>
>>6351210
Even though Trump has been in the media's eye for decades and hasn't even hinted that he's an alt-right nationalist wackjob and all of these political beliefs he's been expressing have just popped up out of nowhere during his campaign for presidency I don't believe that this is all an act. He's a glorified salesman with a reality show that is trying to be a politician. Why would you think he'd lie?
>>
>>6349687
Same sex marriage was pushed by lesbians so they could live passive aggressive sexlesss lives for the sake of virtue signalling to their progressive friends.

Gays never wanted this shit
>>
File: MAGAboy.jpg (126 KB, 490x977) Image search: [Google]
MAGAboy.jpg
126 KB, 490x977
>>6349687
>Strongly Consider
i.e. not happening

The democrats stole the nomination from Bernie so it's all aboard the Trump train so maybe they'll learn to fuck off with rigging their primaries.

Also if someone is worse than Trump it's defiantly fucking Hillary she'll rot in prison if Trump wins.
>>
>>6352742
>Why would you think he'd lie?
to get votes, he's probably pretty moderate while shillary is GW bush in drag
>>
>>6352825
>animefag
>defiantly
Why is there such a close correlation between autists and Trump supporters?
>>
>>6352843
>complaining about anime images on 4chan
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>6352843
He was clearly a Bernie supporter until recently you'd know this if you weren't autistic
>>
>>6352843
>complaining about autists on 4chan
>>
>>6352498
Did you get this image from your aunt's facebook?
>>
>>6352060
>It's a "Hillary gets shit done please ignore all the dead Americans, Muslims appeasement, deleted emails, proxy war starting, funding by wal-street, funding by Saudi Arabia, and Multinational corporations. Also please ignore the guy committing suicide two weeks before testifying against me" episode

I'll take my Isolationist, bigotted, non-establishment, asshole, instead of the war mongering old hag. That bitch will put slow drain down ISIS for maximum profit, and plant a new Saddam to be harvested in 15 years.

Yea nah. Anyone who votes based on "muh social issues only" is a low information voter.
>>
File: ben-garrison-march-of-tyranny.jpg (139 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
ben-garrison-march-of-tyranny.jpg
139 KB, 600x461
>>6349824
>like it fucking matters
>>
>>6351187
Hillary will say whatever the fuck is popular at the moment to be president.
Fuck her. She's been screwing over Americans--AND OTHER COUNTRIES--for years
>>
>>6352423
The only thing I believe about him is that he'll say or do anything to get the support he needs.
>>
>>6352498
>implying she didn't LITERALLY torture and murder them with her own hands but jewbama covered it up
>>
>>6352509
yeah she and everyone else should have just refused! fuck the right to legal defense :^)
>>
>>6352528
>we should ignore legal president if it offends bigots!
>>
>>6353524
>Hillary will say whatever the fuck is popular at the moment to be president.

>trump is just tricking the dummies for support but when he's president he'll reveal that he agrees with everything I do!
>>
>>6353668
>trump invaded countries for gold and oil
>trump invaded countries out of corporate interest
oh wait that was hillary.

as for lying, ALL politicians lie.
>>
I VOTED BERNIE :D
>>
>>6353786
every logical person did.
but it seems like the mass majority are retards who like a two faced criminal or a selfish redneck.
>>
File: Commies_BTFO.png (174 KB, 812x531) Image search: [Google]
Commies_BTFO.png
174 KB, 812x531
>>6353821
>Every logical person voted for a socialist
>100 years after every socialist society continues to collapse

Don't fall for the siren's song. Bernie only preaches the honeymoon of socialism, not the abusive marriage that comes afterwards.
>>
>>6354049
>communism = socialism
no
>>
>>6353508
>makes this pic
>votes straight ticket republican since he's been 18

>>6353357
>non-establishment
There is nothing more establishment than Manhattan old money.
>>
>>6352801
>blaming lesbians
GGGG orgs have been ignoring everything besides marriage since it became a thing, faggot
>>
File: 1465211531493.jpg (259 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1465211531493.jpg
259 KB, 1000x1500
>>6351129
once a liar always a liar because that's how you get votes for a minority group

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
>>
>>6352486
>>6352480
>>6352471
I think everyone should just unleash their nukes on africa. Two important issues will be gone Africa will be a wasteland and no one will have nuclear weapons. Win / Win
>>
>>6355235
>once a liar always a liar
>she lies omg how horrible
>blatant lies on a minutely basis makes Trump a brilliant mastermind

>>6352471
Zimbabwe's GDP is unironically significantly higher than Rhodesia's
>>
File: 1462571070623.jpg (34 KB, 338x350) Image search: [Google]
1462571070623.jpg
34 KB, 338x350
>>6355256
>implying I'm a trump supporter
I'm not the anon your fighting mang. I've felt the Bern and staying with Bernie till the end.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>6355265
Then that changes a lot.
>>
>>6353646
>bigots!
>anything that a liberal majority court pushes with no constitutional basis is now law
>the public shouldn't question or have say in the laws that rule them
>if you disagree have this toothless pejorative that basically just means "i think you are mean"
>>
>>6353508
>like it matters
people say this every election. they said this about gore and bush
>>
>>6355256
>she lies omg how horrible
>blatant lies on a minutely basis makes Trump a brilliant mastermind
Translates to:
>If you say Hillary is shit, you automatically support Trump!
>>
>>6356124
>muh babby tier understanding of the constitution
There is literally nothing in Scalia's dissent on Obergefell v. Hodges that goes deeper than "I think gays are gross and I think the founding fathers would have agreed therefore it's in the constitution", which is also the argument he had in Lawrence v. Texas to begin with, except with less sky falling down nonsense.
>>
>>6356162
There's effectively only two choices in every election. You can bitch about that and sure it sucks but it's reality and we need to work with what we're given

Hillary's great anyways
>>
>>6351129
>not voting for Jill Stein

Idiot detected.
>>
>>6356162
Considering we're talking about electoral politics, pretty much. I'm in the least swingy of swing states, it will go dem unless Clinton is found having sex with a dead underage boy, so I'm voting socialist anyway.
>>
>>6356190
>the founding fathers intended for same sex marriage to be the law of the land this whole time
>all it took to finally figure it out was a liberal majority court
No there isn't anything in the constitution saying gays are gross or there cannot be gay marriage. That isn't what needed to be proven. There is nothing there saying that gay marriage was a right all along. Without that the ruling is bullshit and just a way to make new law without going through congress.
>>
>>6356232
>>the founding fathers intended for same sex marriage to be the law of the land this whole time
The founding fathers intended for the constitution to be amendable and for the supreme court to have judicial review. Scalia may hate it but Marbury v. Madison is a thing.

Also the supreme court hasn't been liberal majority since the 60s or 70s. Kennedy isn't a liberal justice, he was the moderate option because congress refused to allow Reagan to pick a RR figurehead.

Jefferson would consider it an absurdity that we still have the same constitution 200 years later, he expected the damn thing to be rewritten every 50 years or so.
>>
>>6356208
Yeah sorry I don't throw away my vote like you seem so eager to
>>
>>6356232
Marriage is a human right and gays and lesbians as Americans are entitled to equal rights under the 14th Amendment. It's really simple
>>
>>6356250
>The founding fathers intended for the constitution to be amendable
by congress and ultimately by the people, not judges
>for the supreme court to have judicial review
keyword is review, instead of invent
>Also the supreme court hasn't been liberal majority since the 60s or 70s.
Overton window. They would have been strung up for trying to pull this back then. Now public opinion is just close enough that they are getting away with it. It is still wrong and denies the public their right to decide on new law.
>>6356285
>Marriage is a human right
hot opinion
>>
>>6356330
>Overton window.
The overton window is further to the right than it's also been for decades.
>>
>>6356337
do you live on Earth?
>>
>>6356330
>hot opinion
Loving v. Virginia (1967)
>The freedom to marry has long been recognized as one of the vital personal rights essential to the orderly pursuit of happiness by free men
At least know what you're talking about before trying to spout bullshit
>>
>>6356344
Yes, the question is do you, or do you live on /pol/
>>
>>6356356
I was wrong.
I can still comfortably maintain that marriage was always defined as between a man and a woman and homosexuals have never been denied access to marriage. Defining marriage as between any two adults is still new law.

>>6356381
I don't know what to tell you if you think that public opinion on same sex marriage in the 60s and 70s was anything remotely approaching the current ~50% approval/disapproval.
>>
>>6356405
Same sex marriage isn't the only thing defining the overton window.
>>
>>6356405
Marriage is a union between two consenting adults. Your definition excludes gays and lesbians, which again, is not permitted under the 14th Amendment
>>
>>6356411
I'm not looking to define the entire window, only where gay marriage was located on it at different times.
>>6356422
>Marriage is a union between two consenting adults.
It was never legally defined this way until the modern era when judges created this definition.
>>
>>6356483
Yeah and they made that definition because the old one discriminated against gays and lesbians. That's how judicial review works. They fix bad laws
>>
>>6350948
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_Parenthood_v._Casey
>>
>>6356285

"MUH HUMAN RIGHTS"

Tell me where it says humans have the right to marry?
>>
>>6357088
In Loving v. Virginia
>>
File: Soctocom.png (419 KB, 1000x512) Image search: [Google]
Soctocom.png
419 KB, 1000x512
>>6354568
Let's not lie to ourselves.
>>
>>6351183
Exactly, being a pro-marriage equality New York democrat a year after the POTUS "evolved" his own position is nothing to brag about.

>>6351187
Donald's a whiny demagogue that can't even be said to be all talk, because he changes his positions on issues like abortions/nuclear proliferation/etc constantly.
>>
>>6357088
FFS. I bet you're one of those, "the constitution don't say separation of church and state anywhere!" ignoramuses too.
>>
File: WSJ_Annotated_001.jpg (318 KB, 1024x514) Image search: [Google]
WSJ_Annotated_001.jpg
318 KB, 1024x514
>>6355256
>Zimbabwe's GDP is unironically significantly higher than Rhodesia's

Wew, you mean that a country with more than double of Rhodesia's population, that has been systematically bukkaked with stream after stream of constant international aid in an attempt at artificially undoing their constant new recessions and financial crises, has managed to get more GDP than Rhodesia? (The very same Rhodesia that, even though was completely smothered by all sorts of international sanctions and pressure, that had a Marxist-instigated civil race war against whites and STILL managed to offer it's black population a much better quality of life and GDP per capita than today's Zimbabwe.)

That changes everything.
>>
>>6351325
enjoy aids you literal faggot
>>
>>6358483
>triggered
>>
>>6349687
He's said on these issues before (notably the transgender bathroom issue, which he took a lot of heat from his own party for) that he is for allowing the states to decide what to do. This is much more progressive than the (now) only other option, who was completely against marriage rights before it became convenient for her now that Bernie is gone.
>>
>>6358445
>le butthurt Rhodie
It's easy to make a country seem prosperous when the only people who matter is the 2-3% of rich whites
>>
>>6349720
No he doesn't. You know nothing about the United States election process.

He has to pander to 270 members of the electoral college.
>>
Feels good.

Can't wait for Trump to win.

Hilsluts and berncucks on suicide watch.
>>
>>6349687
Damn, #ImWithHer now
>>
>>6360111
>He has to pander to 270 members of the electoral college.
Faithless electors haven't been a thing in a century.
>>
File: 1.jpg (268 KB, 774x949) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
268 KB, 774x949
>>6360045

It mustn't be easy to have to grasp at straws with "m-m-muh 2-3% of rich whites #blacklivesmatter m-muh whitey soupremashism" maymays to distract from the cold, hard reality that those same black lives in Zimbabwe lived far higher quality lives over there when it wasn't Zimbabwe, but hey: at least you have food in the table and internet access. For now. Unlike so much of Zimbabwe.

>Pic related:

Not Zimbabwe but very, very close. Those dudes at the bottom sure are living the whitey-less, Socialist dream utopia of """""equality""""", eh?
>>
>>6361045
It's very easy to cherry pick abandoned buildings. Shit I can totally find abandoned theaters that were grandiose in their glory day and look like that in my home city, which is 98% white.
>>
File: 2.jpg (162 KB, 594x722) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
162 KB, 594x722
>>6361085

It's very easy to use a red herring to distract from the underlying argument; not surprising, when the peak of your so called argumentation is calling the opposition bad names and other forms of grasping at straws in a desperate attempt at trying to get a couple extra votes towards your democratic candidate - that must work wonders in Facebook.

>It's very easy to cherry pick abandoned buildings.

ZOMGGG!!11! You don't consider black people human beings? Because the building is very far from being abandoned, in fact, it's as crowded as it's ever been, with the latest estimates pointing at almost 4000 squatters and counting.

They must be dying to live there, because it's such a prosperous, comfy place nowadays.
>>
Everyone here against Trump sound so triggered lel. You're all sad triggered safe space shitheads for disliking Trump for no real reason.
>>
>>6349687
As he should. The government doesn't belong in the marriage business, it should stay a religious issue only and all marital benefits should be done away with.
>>
>trump on MAIRAGE equality
>250 replies
>>
>>6361338
>I know mang
>Faggots think this is a safe space
>Welcome to reality immature homo children
>No one gives a shit about LGBT
>>
>>6361153
>implying there's no squats anywhere in white majority areas
>>
File: squat.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
squat.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>6361369

I never claimed there were no squats in white majority areas, in fact, I'd say squats are relatively common in white majority areas.
>>
File: 1463763983869.jpg (350 KB, 1303x878) Image search: [Google]
1463763983869.jpg
350 KB, 1303x878
>>6351325
Literally nothing of what you said has any basis in reality, you rabid libtard.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.