[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think being a NEET has made me prison gay. When I'm alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1448331103896.jpg (17 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1448331103896.jpg
17 KB, 400x388
I think being a NEET has made me prison gay. When I'm alone in my room all I can think about is sucking cock being fucked or fucking people with cocks, but the smallest interaction with a girl outside makes all the gay feels go away. What is wrong with me? Can I reverse the damage?
>>
>>6348908
>What is wrong with me?

Complete and utter social isolation.

>Can I reverse the damage?

Yes. Have sex with girls.
>>
>>6348908

>Can I reverse the damage?

Yeah, just get convicted of a major felony and then spend a couple years in prison being a more dominant man's bitch. Eventually you'll get tired of it and by the time you're free again you'll have a renewed zest for heterosexuality.
>>
>>6348908
You're lonely and confused

You're bisexual and the gay side of you is mixed up with weird same and repression
>>
>>6349239
shame* not same
>>
>>6349239
>You're lonely and confused

Of course, but I don't know about being bi, don't you have to like guys to be that?
>>
>>6348908
That's not prison gay, that's just gay.
>>
Just go outside, you fucking frogposter.
>>
>>6350266

Yeah, I'm just whining to whine. I'm really not too concerned if I'm gay or not, not really the sex/relationship type anyway.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.