[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have realized I am bi for quite awhile >school trip to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 222x221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 222x221
>Have realized I am bi for quite awhile
>school trip to Ireland coming up
>only about 5 people from school going
>get roomed with openly gay guy
>I want to finally confess to someone else what I am going through and maybe fulfill one of my fantasies.
>how do I approach him with this and how do I bring this up without being awkward.
>>
C-can i suck your cock?
>>
>>6348258
Kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkeekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek

Kek
>>
>>6348231

>confessing your homoness
>in Ireland

Good luck bud
>>
>>6348258
Nah I want him to suck my cock
>>
Just casually bring it up in the room. Like if you see a hot guy on TV then make a comment about it
>>
>>6348269
I would describe it more as a willingness to bang Feminine guys but whatever
>>
After reading countless reliable reports on these kinds of situations, I can say with confidence that this is probably what will happen
>both of you will stay up late talking about various things
>eventually the topic of sex will come up, and you will complain about your (ex-)wife/girlfriend not satisfying your sexual needs
>because you both have a convenient distaste for clothing, this discussion takes place with the both of you naked
>the other guy will notice that you are getting an erection, and he will get an erection in response
>you will be startled by his impossibly massive penis, and will comment on this
>this will lead to the both of you kissing, then he will begin to suck your dick
>after you cum in his mouth and he swallows, he will turn you over and begin to fuck your ass bareback
>despite being an anal virgin, having no preparation or lubricant, and his penis being the approximate size of a baseball bat, there will be no complications at all
>in fact, he will immediately begin pounding your ass like an enraged beast and you will moan loudly as you are electrocuted by the sheer force of your pleasure
>you will cum 2-3 times before he cums in your ass
>the two of you will kiss one more time and then immediately go to sleep
>this will happen every single night you are together, and you will enter a long-term relationship with him that will last for at least 2 years
>2 years later you will post a greentext story about this event on /hm/
>>
>>6348297

Oh in that case you'll be alright.

Femboys and shit exist to be brutally reamed. I condone any homosexual who engages in such activity.
>>
>>6348231
Explain it all to him acting extremely shy and worried, never looking at him in the eye.

Then at the end add:
Do you think you could help me...? with a lewd look into his eyes.

He's gotta react to that, he either jumps you or jumps away, but not gonna be indifferent.

At the very least, you see him all flustered and have a little kek on him.
>>
>>6348308
10/10 most accurate thing I've read all day
>>
>>6348308
Anon is wise
>>
>>6348308
Guys a definite bottom tho Like small and thin.
>>
I mean, if you're planning on using him as a fling to experiment on I don't think things are going to work out well for you if you're rooming together. Nothing wrong with just talking about things that are on your mind and opening up to each other.

I 'm willing to bet that he could probably introduce you to more gay men if he knew you were into guys.
>>
>>6348477
To add to my statement, I would ask him what it was like to come out to everyone and then work your way down from there.
>>
>>6348390
Irrelevant.
Because you haven't had gay sex yet, you are the straight guy, and all straight guys are secretly insatiable bottoms. This is the fundamental law of heterosexuality.
>>
>>6348477
If he wants to have a realtionship beyond that I'm open to it. Just not to a open relationship because of the social backlash and the fact that no women would ever come near me again. Fucking a guy is a thing I want to do being in a open relationship would tie me down to just one gender when I'm attracted to both.
>>
File: jimjam.jpg (94 KB, 1021x574) Image search: [Google]
jimjam.jpg
94 KB, 1021x574
>>6348530
>when I'm attracted to both
When you become a man, Anon, you will want to settle down with somebody you can relate to and care about. Your state of teenage rut will end soon enough.
>>
>>6348269
You've clearly never been to Ireland if you actually believe that
>>
>>6348530
>being in a open relationship would tie me down to just one gender when I'm attracted to both
You're not very good at being bisexual
>>
Just walk out of the bathroom nude after a shower. Give him the look, and if he reciprocates it's time for gaysecks.
>>
>>6350163
That's fucking stupid, Anon.
>>
>>6348231
Consume alcohol
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.