[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I become a trap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: x354-q80.jpg (19 KB, 354x354) Image search: [Google]
x354-q80.jpg
19 KB, 354x354
I have zero success with women. As a trap I'd probably get way more sex albeit with men but still it's sex and I'm sex starved.

I see going trap as sort of a glitch.

Should I do it? Just throw the towel in the ring and accept my failure as a male when it comes to females. Abandon all hope.
>>
One doesn't just become a trap. It takes a lot of grooming and time and such to pass.

Also if you want to have sex with men just get grindr and say "I'm straight but I'm desperate to get my cock sucked."
>>
>>6348108
maybe just fuck a hooker, and stop being such a faggot looser op
>>
no idiot, because if you're too ugly to get laid now, you're probably too ugly to get laid as a girl too.
>>
File: dgs.png (49 KB, 664x589) Image search: [Google]
dgs.png
49 KB, 664x589
>wants to fuck men
>thinks he has to become a trap to do so
>>
>>6348246
>"I'm straight but I'm desperate to get my cock sucked."
this is like a roleplay or something right?
>>
>>6348108
There are a hell of a lot of women who are unexpectedly into traps. You might get lucky with them if you go for it.
>>
>>6348873
you're confusing traps with hons
>>
It worked out for robin.

Follow your dreams!
>>
>>6348108

>implying being a trap is easier than just putting in the effort to get laid
>implying that one has anything to do with the other

OP, I don't get your logic. Being a "trap" is hard work, and expensive. Seems an awful lot of work.

See, if you're going to do this, you have to do this properly or you'll be ugly as shit. I hope you're ready to:
* Spend months losing weight. Took me 6 months to drop 50 pounds. You can't be a fat trap.
* Spend thousands on hormones. You're not going to be 20 forever, assuming you're even feminine to begin with. And they're not a package deal either, so I hope you want small boobs.
* Completely upend your life. Basically everyone will think you're weird. If you're doing this just to get laid, it's a pretty bad strategy already.
* Know how to dress and present yourself. Being feminine isn't wearing striped socks and panties like internet camwhores do.

I'm just saying OP, you don't really sound gq/nb to me, you just sound like an AGP.
>>
Meh just get on hormones, they might make you better looking, who knows, just mind the tits and the infertility
>>
File: cha.jpg (5 KB, 215x121) Image search: [Google]
cha.jpg
5 KB, 215x121
>>6349103
>that body
>"It worked out for robin"
I doubt it.
>>
File: mega cha.jpg (16 KB, 393x421) Image search: [Google]
mega cha.jpg
16 KB, 393x421
>I am a failed male, that means I'll be successful as a woman, r-right guys?
>>
File: 1463080897760.jpg (66 KB, 1351x367) Image search: [Google]
1463080897760.jpg
66 KB, 1351x367
>>
Assuming this isn't bait...

So... I like traps as much as the next person. And I'm female, which I've noticed is the minority. But I have to be real with you: from what you've said, the possibility that you'll make an attractive trap is pretty slim.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you have a slim body and an androgynous face. But I have my doubts.

If no woman wants you as a man, there's probably a reason.

I mean, do what you want. You'd probably look better if you shaved, put more effort into your appearance/dress, etc. but if you go full on trap, don't expect to look perfect and fuckable.

And, honestly, if you're ok with men fucking you, they'd probably do it as you are now. Just go to craigslist and say you want a guy to fuck you. Someone's gotta bite lol
>>
>>6351721
all men are failures and women are perfect by definition so yes
>>
>>6348108
Go for it robot-kun. Let those titty skittles do their job, you will either turn into a crackwhore or kill yourself.
>>
>>6349103
Look at that barrel chest
>>
>>6352411
>>6352391
>tfw barrel chest trap with large hips and a decent waist
>tfw all the psycho dom cis girls I lust after only want lithe traps with small shoulders
>>
>>6348108
beta males can be nice traps, cock is amazing anon and a bf is better than crazy women, dont feel bad for who you are, no shame, enjoy your sissy life, it feels great
>>
>>6352391
>>6348108
>Beta loser with women
>Men are jumping on me at every corner as a trap
The criteria for success in each game is wildly different. Success with women you need to be charismatic, success with men you need to be cute.
>>
>>6348108
Yes, the more qt traps the better. Soon we will be a nation of only qt traps and when artificial wombs are invented in 8 years we can finally start deporting women and realize eternal peace and harmony.
>>
>>6348501
this. being a trap would reduce your chances, not increase them.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.