[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's agp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: AGP-Video-Card.jpg (681 KB, 2847x1920) Image search: [Google]
AGP-Video-Card.jpg
681 KB, 2847x1920
what's agp
>>
File: 1465196668747.jpg (212 KB, 1024x1533) Image search: [Google]
1465196668747.jpg
212 KB, 1024x1533
>>6347835
a girl penis
>>
>>6347835
Sexual arousal to the thought of oneself as a woman; normally used in the context of referring to lesbian and bisexual trans women
>>
>>6347861
fuck, I'm straight trans mtf and that's a great definition
>>
wait, what's the actual definition
>>
>>6347835
I am another lurker from /g/ and I tought the same about the gpu lmao
>>
>>6348731
AGP; AutoGynePhilia: sexual arousal from imagining yourself to be a woman

Calling someone AGP is basically saying they're a guy with a fetish and obsession with becoming a woman.
>>
>>6350016
>AGP is basically saying they're a guy with a fetish and obsession with becoming a woman.
REEEEEEEEE BUT THAT'S WRONG FUCK WE'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS IN BLANCHARD THREADS FOR THE LAST WEEK WHY DO PEOPLE STILL SAY THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>6347835
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanchard%27s_transsexualism_typology
wew that was hard
>>
>>6350051
like a penis pre-hrt
>>
>>6350036
Blanchard was right
>>
>>6350463
He could very well be right but the person I talked to didn't say even remotely what Blanchard did. According to Blanchard homosexual transsexuals are just extreme homos who want to transition in order to better catch men and rid themselves of the shame of being homosexuals, identifying with the female role. Non-homosexual transsexuals are straight/bi and suffer from an Erotic Target Location Error where they desperately need to become what they're attracted to so you have both the attraction to that thing as well as the non-sexual need to become it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_target_location_error

His research is valuable but in some parts overturned by modern research pointing to neurological causes. For one it hinges on the "fact" that women can't have fetishes.
>>
>>6350463
What well-controlled study proves that all non-androphilic trans woman are AGP? The studies on both sides seem to not hold up to scrutiny, so I haven't picked a side yet.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.