[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do gay people want children so bad when the world is full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 14
File: nice doggo.jpg (48 KB, 711x939) Image search: [Google]
nice doggo.jpg
48 KB, 711x939
Why do gay people want children so bad when the world is full of doggos ?
>>
>>6347800
>gay people want children
[citation needed]
>>
>>6347800
>wanting kids
>current year
wrong board friendo
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 463x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 463x318
:)
>>
>Said the childless lesbian
>>
>>6347961
>*cats
>>
>>6347800

Molesting dogs isn't as fun.
>>
Some people have allergies.
>>
File: 1436921841301.jpg (80 KB, 648x634) Image search: [Google]
1436921841301.jpg
80 KB, 648x634
>>6348034
SAVAGELY RAPED
SAVAGELY RAPED
>>
>>6347800
Because hundreds of my ancestors fought with their sweat and blood to survive, I don't want the work of so many people to just end up on me. Whether I wish it or not it's because of them that I'm here and I feel like I owe them passing this forward.
>>
>>6347800
Dogs gross me out. I grew up with dogs, and I have never come across a dog that I like. They are filthy disgusting over grown rats.

ps I like fish
>>
>>6348410
Take a look at this faggot
>>
>>6348004
That silly ass cat.
>>
>>6347809
>>6347884
Speak for yourselves. I think I'd make a great dad.

>Not wanting to show your son how beautiful the world is before the 40s cynicism kicks in
>>
>>6349832
>Not wanting to show your son 4chan
>>
>>6349846
I have very mixed feelings about this. I still can't tell if this place made me a better person or a corrupted soul.
>>
>>6349855
Hint: I was kidding. If it has made me a better person that's only because I got so disgusted with myself and nearly everyone here that I renounced the deranged ideas paraded by your average Anons and embraced the opposite.

To be fair I guess I owe my broad but shallow knowledge of a wide variety of topics to spending literally 10 years arguing and getting mad about everything. The internet granted me some simile of wisdom at the cost of sanity.
>>
>>6349881
It's strange to think that a stupid chinese shoe-polishing site left a lasting impression on us, be it for better or for worse.
>>
>>6347800

Don't worry, in a few decades in will be undeniable that having gay parents fucks up the children.
>>
File: image.jpg (470 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
470 KB, 1200x900
>>6347800
>tfw no qt doggo
>>
>>6349898
Remember, We're Here Forever.
>>
File: 1402429899747.png (4 KB, 210x229) Image search: [Google]
1402429899747.png
4 KB, 210x229
>>6347937
This image makes me want to cry. I'm such a sucker for dogs, especially lots of smiling dogs.
>>
>>6349944
what if homos just really love dogs but society won't let them so they adopt men who lets be honest are pretty close all things considered
>>
>>6349950

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>6349966
being doglike is good though like literally DOGlike
>>
File: cool, dawg.jpg (37 KB, 775x775) Image search: [Google]
cool, dawg.jpg
37 KB, 775x775
>>6347800
>not wanting kids and dogs
How plebian
>>
>>6350027
Dogginess is next to godliness, as I'm pretty sure the saying goes.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 640x960
I declare this thread a doggo thread. Post qts
>>
A REMINDER:

Mentally ill trans "women" will never be able to naturally give birth, produce breast milk, etc.
>>
>>6350070
Women are for programming. Men are for pleasure.
>>
>>6350077
Whatever faggot. Just keep on pretending.
>>
>>6350080
>Using faggot as an insult
Check out this guy.
>>
>>6350086
To be honest, I like saying faggot. I don't even mean anything by it most of the time. However, there are a few obnoxious gays that I throw that slur towards. In all honesty, I don't hate LGBT. T is getting annoying because they expect us to except their lies but other than that I don't care.
>>
File: formy.jpg (23 KB, 302x499) Image search: [Google]
formy.jpg
23 KB, 302x499
>>6350109
*accept

Fuck I hate making basic errors.
>>
>>6350070
>produce breast milk
we can
>>
>>6350120
I guess you can. Not without hormones though.
>>
>>6350109
>Lies
Preliminary research suggests that homosexual FtM and MtF individuals have brains which differ significantly from the norm, tending toward those of the other sex while still being mostly similar to those of their actual sex. The question whether they can be "real" men/women seems unimportant to me. If they wish to dress, act and present in a certain way and that makes them feel well then I'm happy for them. If someone functions as something in 90% of the ways that matter why get hung up on their legitimacy?

4chan thinks the link to the paper is spam so I put it here: http://pastebin.com/0mivsPyg
>>
>>6350109
Also, as an aside on the whole "mental illness" line: the same psychologists who support marking down transsexualism as a mental illness and came up with stuff like AGP are the ones who also think homosexuality should be made a mental illness once more.
>>
>>6350142
I know the research is there. I'm not denying science. I understand that you have similar brain patterns as the opposite sex. I'm not denying that you massive faggot. You can think however you want on them being "real" or not. You can be happy for them or not. It's an opinion. I'm neither happy nor angry. I don't hate them nor do I like them. But you can choose not to get hung up on their "legitimacy." I'm not. I just know they're not actual females or males if they go through with their transition. They're an imitation.

>>6350153
It falls within the actual definition of mental illness.

https://www.nami.org/Learn-More/Mental-Health-Conditions

From what many trans people experience (depression, suicidal thoughts, anxiety, etc.) it seems like being trans stops them from operating normally on a daily basis.
>>
>>6350185
>Imitation
That's already a value judgement. You are choosing to purposefully post things these people might find hurtful. Don't tell me you don't mind.

After transitioning they're not male nor female. They're somewhere in between, tending outwardly and in behavior toward one of the socially accepted genders. I don't get what's there to be upset about.

>Mental illness
Question: do you think homosexuals in countries where their kind is still severely persecuted do not suffer from depression, suicidal thoughts and anxiety? That aside, the very same paper I linked seems to suggest that they are to a limited degree intersexed as far as their brains go. You could say they have a mental illness, or you could say their body does not match their brain. Is someone agonizing about a birth defect necessarily mentally ill?
>>
File: tegu23.jpg (315 KB, 720x588) Image search: [Google]
tegu23.jpg
315 KB, 720x588
>>6347800
>getting a doggo when you could have a happy lizzer
>>
>>6350228
>muh fee fees
Stop appealing to emotion. You can take all of the hormones you want. You can grow your hair out. You can dress up and wear makeup. You can shave and make your penis as "feminine" as possible. Hell, you can even invert it into an abomination. None of that will make you a female. Your DNA will still scream MALE all over it. Stop lying. You will never naturally have a womb, a vagina, and you will never be able to naturally give birth. You're an imitation at best.

With that being said, I don't care what you do. I just want trans people to stop denying biology and lying to people. That's all I want. You can use your bathroom of your fucking choice. You can wear a dress. You can do whatever you want. I won't care and I won't attack you. But don't lie to me and pretend you're something you're not and get mad when I tell you that you're not actually that. Don't get mad over silly fucking jokes. GET OVER YOURSELVES.

That's my problems with trannies. Also, in Western countries, you barely have to deal with actual persecution. You'll get attacked by blacks and rednecks but that's about it. Fuck off.
>>
>>6350332
>muh fee fees > yuh fee fees
>>
>>6350352
>yuh fee fees deny biology and logic

>muh fee fees don't
>>
File: YFjhjnz[1].png (373 KB, 258x509) Image search: [Google]
YFjhjnz[1].png
373 KB, 258x509
>loud, obnoxious dog
I'll stick with my bun.
>>
>>6350332
First of all, I'm a man not an MtF.
Secondly, it is scientifically inaccurate to call a man on female hormones with a feminized brain structure a man. They're not a woman either. They're between male and female. It is you who denies biology.
Finally, that very same paper you still refuse to read points out that at least in homosexual MtF and FtMs the brain is naturally feminized/masculinized to a degree.

It is silly to argue that transsexuals are the same as cis individuals. It is sillier to argue that individuals can be male OR female, with no other option. Sex - SEX, not gender - is a spectrum where the vast majority of individuals fall at the very edges of.
>>
>>6350401
THE DNA DOESN'T CHANGE. IT WILL STILL READ MALE OR FEMALE.

It doesn't go into an "ummmmmm idk."

I also never denied that they don't have similar brain patterns. In fact, I agreed with it. You can look through the posts.

Again, DNA only is male and female. There's no in between unless it's a disorder (xxy, etc.).

Please stop lying and twisting science to fit your fee fees.
>>
>>6350443
You don't understand biology. I suggest that you do some reading before spreading further misinformation online.
Sex is more than just the DNA. It is also an individual's biochemistry. Intersexed individuals often have the secondary characteristics of one sex but some DNA aspects of the other. Trying to reduce sex to DNA is downright ignorant, on par with Lysenkoism.
>>
>>6349832
>tfw you have the 40s cynicism at the age of 21
>>
>>6350132

uh duh whats your point
>>
>>6350326

LIZZY!!

>>6350371

BUN BUN!!!

>>6348004

KITTY!!!!

>>6350047
>>6350038
>>6349925
>>6347937
>>6347800

DOGGOS!!!!!
>>
File: Ragecopy.png (235 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
Ragecopy.png
235 KB, 582x600
REDDIT SCUM GET OUT OF MY LGBT

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: crow_in_front_of_television.jpg (266 KB, 1920x1271) Image search: [Google]
crow_in_front_of_television.jpg
266 KB, 1920x1271
y no luv for qt burd?
>>
File: 1443874320688.jpg (19 KB, 386x384) Image search: [Google]
1443874320688.jpg
19 KB, 386x384
I am a man who likes puppers, but we need some pepe-kin up in here
>>
>>6347800
Because i don't want a dog. I want a fox.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.