[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bi is best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 567a473b3689e.gif (378 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
567a473b3689e.gif
378 KB, 500x376
>see dicks
>erection
>see titties
>erection
Why are gayboys so inferior?
Also, why are lesbians the most pathetic creatures on the planet?
>>
>>6345683
>why are lesbians the most pathetic creatures on the planet?
Because they have the highest rates of adult obesity and domestic abuse
>>
>>6345683
>Also, why are lesbians the most pathetic creatures on the planet?
But anon, it's straight women who are objectively shit-tier.

Lesbians are great to be friends with. Straight women are awful though.
>>
>>6348871
>Lesbians are great to be friends with. Straight women are awful though.
I've always thought this. Zero sexual tension. It's great.
>>
>>6345683
>Why are gayboys so inferior?
Whoa, back off bibro, gay guys are cool, and lesbians can be cool also...sometimes...
>>
>>6348888
Lesbians are fake as shit. They have no interest in being anyone's friend.
>>
>>6349329
Who hurt you bae?
>>
File: 1463528491247.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463528491247.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>6345683
>earn more
>higher degrees
>impossibility of being scammed by the vaginal jew thanks to a natural defense system
>inferior
>>
>>6349345
You forgot AIDS deaths.
>>
>>6349340
This hoe who works in the same building. We're literally the only two girls in the whole building and she doesn't make any effort to talk to me even though I was trying my best to be friendly.

She just doesn't care unless I'm a relationship target.
>>
File: 1462330896233.jpg (132 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1462330896233.jpg
132 KB, 800x800
>>6349354
>implying bisexuals aren't affected by that
>implying the highest number of cases isn't with black men
>>
File: frog hey there.png (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
frog hey there.png
646 KB, 1920x1080
>>6349364
>>implying the highest number of cases *aren't on black men
I should have gone to sleep 6 hours ago.
>>
>>6349329
>>6349360
Once i became friends with this really tall and skinny cute, tough and reserved white supremist lesbian (who didn't care that i was latino), and one day i grabbed her pelvic bones and pushes her against the wall and she was smiling and saying "what are you doing.?" then i hugged her, and i was short so i was as tall as her tummy.
>>
>>6345683
>why are lesbians the most pathetic creatures on the planet
double pms, plus the handicap of being a woman.
>>
>sometimes like girls
>sometimes like guys
>occasionally like both at once
>frequently like neither and have a nonexistent sex drive
Kinda sucks when I'm in a relationship because sometimes I'm craving things they can't offer me, or I'm craving nothing at all, so sex becomes a chore.
>>
>>6349440
This, to be honest. The only solution seems to be polyamory, but just about every poly I've ever met was cringe-worthy.
>>
>>6349453
Yeah I've got like no interest at all in trying out poly stuff. I've even been offered it before and turned it down because the thought weirded me out too much and just felt too wrong.
>>
>>6349512
Exactly. I had a proposition from a friend of mine to join her and her husband recently. I just thought it was too weird. Also, she's gained a lot of weight and her husband is kind of creepy.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.