[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time anal problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: HB.jpg (13 KB, 236x317) Image search: [Google]
HB.jpg
13 KB, 236x317
What's the best way to ease into anal. I use a 6 inch "life like" didlo and Its not enjoyable. It hurts a bit and I would just love to be a bottom. Any help LGBT anons.
>>
File: puke.png (59 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
puke.png
59 KB, 2000x2000
>>6345626
>monkey butt
>>
>>6345626

foreplay, lube, doing it with someone you love, practice
>>
Go slow, get better lube, don't force it, learn your butt.
>>
>>6345626
get a sleek vibrator, one that is thinner than a dick
>use astroglide
>use anal beads
>>
>>6345671
I do wonder about how much fecal bacteria must be in that hair.
>>
>>6345626
I know this sounds dumb, but you really need to relax. If you force things it will hurt, or at least be uncomfortable.

Think about how large your poops are. The anus can stretch to incredible sizes, but you're not actually trying to stretch it any more than a large shit. If its causing you pain, its because you can't relax and the unconsciously-controlled part of your sphincter is closed.
>>
Honestly how retarted can peoplebe, dont start off with a 6inch dildo shove a finger up there and explore a bit jesus use your brain fucktard
>>
>>6345626
Really if you don't like anal I'd argue you could still be a bottom. Some gays don't ever do anal because it's messy, painful to the uninitiated, and has at least a bit of prep work unless you're a dirty slut. Some gays just stick blowjobs, handjobs and frottage. I remember Gore Vidal once said he is this way.
>>
>>6345671
>ew, that mammal has hair on it
Grow up. Life isn't a glossy airbrushed magazine.
>>
>>6345848
Anal beads are amazing for a noob. That's how I started.
>>
dat butt tho
hnnng
>>
Very slowly insert, it shouldn't take a lot of pressure to get it in. It helps to kind of "push" as if you were trying to get a fart out to get it in. Once it's in there, go slow and shallow slowly building up speed and eventually your anus should just relax and take the whole thing. Another tip is to pull your knees toward your chest as you're going at it. Also when you're trying to push it in, apply light pressure and relax your ass until it's in.
>>
>>6350905
If only they sold good long strings of beads. The plastic one that cones bent like a U and never unbends is disappointing
>>
>>6348729
Or just use nair, nobody like gorilla ass
>>
File: getout.gif (471 KB, 474x379) Image search: [Google]
getout.gif
471 KB, 474x379
>>6351976
>>
>>6345626
escalating anal beads works nice, and some good lube. Then you just ease them in, and once the opening is used to it, try again with the dildo. Just go slow, let your body adapt.
>>
>>6351976

Uh excuse me I love eating a clean hairy ass. In fact it's always the guys who shave completely who have smelly holes, hair helps keep sweat and moisture away from hole. Never regretted going down on a masc hairy hole, but I have on some pristinely waxed/shaved ones
>>
Lube, lube, lube. I suggest trying silicon based lube. Sure it's a bit pricier and can leave stains but throw down a towel first.
Remember that you just can't jump into being the world's best power bottom. You gotta start somewhere. Try lubing up a finger first and slowly exploring your ass. Then two fingers and soon three or how ever thick your dildo or partner's dick is. With your partner it is important to remember that sex is about the journey, not the climax. As long as you both feel good then it's great. Silicon based lube doesn't dry out as fast as water based lube, so with silicon you can explore and have a nice slow long fuck.
Sometimes it takes awhile to find your best fit and communication is major.
>>
>>6345626

question.
What about poop?
I get the lube and go slow relax etc.
but how do you guarantee you dont get a suprise in there?
>>
>>6352523

Dear anon, as I see you are a newbie fag. You have to wash yourself. An Anal douche , commonly called enemy or a faggy douch, one of them and your daddy will never ever complain.
>>
>>6345626

Man, you're a fucking fag. You practice fucking yourself with a fake cock? Dude?! And you're trying to pull off being straight? Your goal in life is to have some guy ram his cock in your butt? Man?! Also, what's with the persistent fag-talk here? That's not the purpose of this board!
>>
File: beautiful panorama.jpg (183 KB, 450x370) Image search: [Google]
beautiful panorama.jpg
183 KB, 450x370
>>6352390
not op, thank you
>>
>>6352523
go to CVS get "rectal syringe"
>squirt water up ur pooper to wash out anything thats up there
>nice and clean
Or dont eat anything heavy for 8 hrs beforehand
>>
>>6345626
Same here. Thrusting is no fun, but entering is fun and the sense of fullness is nice.
>>
Use more lube. No, more. Nope, still more. That miiiight be enough, but throw a little more on it, just to be sure.
>>
>>6351976
>nobody like gorilla ass
I expected an unintelligent response with bad grammar, yet I was still surprised at your retardation.
>>
>>6345697
this
>>
>>6353836
But what if u accidentally have sex? Like u meet a guy at the party and he wants to have sex rn? How can you watch what you eat 8 hours before sex or be prepared if u have no idea what will happen?
>hook ups arent really my thing im just curious
>19 yo virgin talking
>>
>>6355963
wear condom
>>
>>6355970
Isnt that like a must?
>>
>>6355986
not if your butt is clean and your partner is STD free
>>
File: wrong.jpg (53 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
53 KB, 480x480
>>6351976
Craps made the jump from gorillas to humans, so someone must have
>>
>>6351983
Hi tumblr
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 2048x1536
I started using beer bottles and coconut oil for lube
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.