[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
coming out experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 285x177
"mom, dad, i'm bisexual"
older bro
>wait you're just a faggot in denial; i'm living in the same roof as a faggot, what the fuck!
dad
>*doesn't give two shits about with who do i sleep with as long as i don't get someone pregnant/ get a std*
mom
>"when did i go wrong with you?"
little bro
>"does dick taste better than pussy?" joke; friendly tone

>ff to yesterday
>mom bitches at my dad about me going to hell and getting me a therapist so i can 'see the light' and prevent the neighbors from pointing at her all like "she taught his child to be homosexual and is going to recruit our children"
>dad goes all like "yeah, see how much i care about anon being bisexual"
>"HE LIKES MEN, HONEY; THAT'S NOT NORMAL"
>"oh for fuck's sake, woman"
>find in the table an appointment for a therapist

older bro doesn't talk to me anymore, but mom... what the actual fuck
>>
>>6345063
>Coming out as a memesexual to conservative parents
Nice bait
>>
Sorry for being disrespectful, but your mom is retarded and probably passed it onto your older bro

Let me guess, your older bro has always been the mama's boy? Might be wrong tho.
>>
>>6345063
>mother getting you a therapist appointment

How old are you? Why are you taking your mother's shit? What can she possibly do? Your dad is based as fuck.
>>
>>6345079
the conservative one is actually my older brother
>unironically thinks everyone who's not into pussy should get killed by ISIS
>>
>>6345079
We live in a time where "meme" has literally become a meme.
>>
>>6345085
desu, he actually is lol
he's your classic homophobic guy who thinks someone getting mauled to death is good as long as said individual is a queer
mom's pulling this therapist shit is quite disappointing, tho
>>
File: 1461740185195.webm (471 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
1461740185195.webm
471 KB, 426x240
>>6345063
Your dad seems like a swell guy
>>
>>6345142

It's incredibly usual for parents with a favourite to pass on their own personality defects and turn them into a bitchier version of themselves

Which makes your mother going
>"she taught his child to be homosexual and is going to recruit our children"
Incredibly ironic, because she's an homophobic asshole and in all likelihood turned your older bro into the same, along with who knows what other bitchiness.

Get out of touch with your mom and bro ASAP or they'll ruin your life, I've seen it already.

Let me try making another educated guess, although each time the chances of success get lower:

Is your older brother held up to lower standards, and given freer reign over his own life even though he's much more liable to fuck shit up both intentionally and unintentionally?
>>
>>6345165
OH GOD WHY

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK
>>
Fuck your mom and your brother.

Being a homophobe is a huge indicator of a shit person in general. Why are these people such assholes?
>>
>>6345176
50/50 this time
we were told to get into something we like but with a decent payment at the end of the month.
but yes, he tends to fuck up so hard i think he's not even trying anymore :^)
>>
>>6345233
>>6345063
And the thing is, you're bisexual. You're practically straight for all intents and purposes.

You'd probably have a harder time if you told them that you exclusively suck cock or if you wanted to be a woman.

Your mom could take some solace in the fact that she still might have grandkids from you and you can still lead a relatively traditional life.
>>
>>6345236

Okay, I'll stop with the guesses then. Better to quit when you're having a streak.

But see, I was more or less on track ;)
>>
>>6345247
*for all intensive purposes
>>
>>6345255
?

But that's not right anon.
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>6345267
>>
File: 1463037736521.png (427 KB, 514x662) Image search: [Google]
1463037736521.png
427 KB, 514x662
>>6345313
>>
>>6345114
>>
>tfw you know that feel kind of
>think I'm straight all throughout high school
>randomly experiment with a gay friend senior year
>go off to college thinking I might be bi
>experiment more
>probably definitely gay or really leaning towards guys
>start getting crush on friend I fooled around with in hs
>living with brother while going to college
>decide to talk to him about it
>he flips his lid
>his reaction prompts me to realize how much he's changed
>used to idolize him and want to be just like him when I was a kid
>realize he's become a fedorafag le reddit and memes-style atheist
>starts airing all his shitty opinions about gays, women, race, etc. on me non-stop
>grow to resent him
>wonder if parents will react the same
>angst over it a while before finally talking to them about it
>mom and dad are both totally cool with it
>don't tell them how shitty my brother is being to avoid drama
>hook up with friend I was crushing on
>living situation becomes intolerable
>move back with parents
>finally admit to them I'm dating friend
>mom says she was hoping things were headed in that direction after I told her I like guys
>tfw my mom ships it

Hopefully shit will get better for you, anon. Your dad sounds like he's being good support. Maybe he can help you. Maybe a real therapist (and not a conversion one) can help you cope with your mom's bullshit.
>>
>>6345378
an athiest who hates gays? i really have to wonder how he justifies that shit inside his head or if he even analyzes it at all
>>
>>6345982
He's probably a greasey nerd who spends to much time on reddit trying to learn to "fake it till you make it" and thinks gays are not alpha, unlike the person he's trying to be.

Or, at least ime, that's how those types tend to be.
>>
>>6345982
redpill faggots, basically just a bunch of manchilds who hate women and "everything unalpha" that includes respect women (unirocally they seem them as sex objects and goods), liberalism, religion, traditional conservatimism, no violence, basically pol but without grace, and 100% serious, is the evolution of the "edgy atheist hard scientific anti-feminism kid".
>>
>>6345063
This is precisely the reason why I don't want to come out to my parents as bi.
I already know they'd handle it poorly. But I'm too old for them to try and pull some sort of surprise therapy session on me like that. My younger brother would probably handle it fine though.
>>
Lose the mum, trust me when i say you wont even miss the bitch
>>
>>6345063
>surprised by the reaction of a religious conservative woman to your coming out as a faggot
Have you learned nothing from our gay misogyny, anon?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.