[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw nothing is turning you on at all but you want to fap,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: cat.jpg (41 KB, 200x243) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
41 KB, 200x243
>tfw nothing is turning you on at all but you want to fap, yet trying to fap feels like a chore, and you can't even get erect.
I'm wanting to be horny and wishing I could masturbate, while simultaneously having a rock-bottom sex drive and being totally incapable of using my equipment. Fuck this weird feel.
>>
mtf I take it? How long on mones? Do you like boys or girls?
>>
>>6344378
I'm a cis male with really low testosterone actually. It's been low for nearly 3 years now. I like both boys and girls, typically leaning heavily towards boys, but sometimes I'm like this and nothing seems to be able to turn me on at all. Looking at guys or girls makes no difference because both are doing nothing for me right now.
>>
>>6344413
No idea then, can't really relate. Do you know for a fact you have low test? Like you've done tests? If so you should be able to get HRT, like not the transition kind. If for what ever reason you have low T you should be able to get a prescription for testosterone to boost your levels into normal range. At least that is how it works here.
>>
>>6344432
Yeah it's verified, my balls are useless. I was on testosterone replacement at first but I kinda felt apathetic about it and everything else and just quit it. I have not been back on it since, and ive grown to like how I am now. I'm not sure exactly how I will proceed but I know others who've been like 20 years or more with no sex hormones.
>>
I'm like you but I have normal testosterone and androgen levels. That's probably not any consolation for you tho.
>>
>>6344507
well idk then. If you want a sex drive you're gonna want a sex hormone circulating at normal levels.

I'm mtf and when I first started HRT my T level dropped and I was only on half E dose at start. I was pretty much the same at that point. I had literally no sex drive. Once my E dose was doubled a sex drive came back, it was quite different than what I was used to, but I got a drive back.

Since you're a cis male you're gonna want normal T levels to have a sex drive. Obviously with low T it will be greatly diminished. How long did you try T HRT for? You said you felt apathetic about it. Being depressed/apathetic is also a sign of low T in males, so if you didn't stay on it for long I would suggest giving it a go again.
>>
>>6344563
I'm >>6344514 I have normal levels but no sex drive. Doctors are telling me its normal, not everyone has a sex drive and I should learn to live with it instead of wanting a cure that does not exist.
>>
>>6344578
Fair enough, I'm not saying that isn't true. The OP was commenting on his lack of sex drive and stated he had low T. Low T has been empirically proven to decrease sex drive. If he wants a sex drive back, getting his T back to normal levels for a sustained period (>6 months) is a good idea. If he doesn't, well I guess that is fine as long as he is happy, but I don't see the point of this thread if he doesn't want to fix it.
>>
>>6344588
Yeah that is a little weird.
I'd love to go on t, but doctors won't allow it because people with normal hormonal levels aren't supposed to go on hormones.
I feel like he's explaining in >>6344507 most of the time. Apatheitc, no motivation, no sex drive, I feel like a zombie that is just there, and I want a sex drive.
But. There's no cure, so.
>>
>>6344596
What country do you live in and how many tests have you had done? Measuring testosterone level is actually sort of hard due to fluctuation and testing techniques are not the best. I would get a second opinion if you've only had one blood test done.

People who want roids will go out and get shitfaced a night before a blood test for low T. Alcohol will pretty much wreck your normal T levels so you might appear as needing a T subscription even if your normal levels are fine. Likewise, there are many things that can temp increase T levels. The set T level for males isn't as set as the clear patern fluctuation of E during the menstrual cycle of a female.
>>
>>6344606
I live in scandinavia. Blood tests were taken twice and looked at by an endocrinologist. T levels went from 900 first time to 340 second time. Which is within normal range for my age I'm told. I've nagged doctors and psychologists with this so much they are saying I have compulsive thoughts and need treatment for that.
>>
>>6344614
It could well be the case. I don't know. I'm not saying every male with a low sex drive should be on T. There are probably many contributing factors that determine sex drive that aren't yet fully understood. It's just that the link between Testosterone and healthy male sex drive is a known, very important contributor. Since the OP has low T, it's more than likely the cause.

You say you're always apathetic and have no motivation or sex drive. Are you depressed? That can also cause all those symptoms. SSRIs do really suck though.
>>
>>6344563
>How long did you try T HRT for? You said you felt apathetic about it. Being depressed/apathetic is also a sign of low T in males, so if you didn't stay on it for long I would suggest giving it a go again.
I tried it for a bit over a month and then basically said fuck it for various reasons and decided to see how things went without the testosterone.
So far it has changed me but I am enjoying my new normal for the most part, aside from certain aspects such as why I made this thread. I'm not bothered by this all the time and even have some fluctuation and ability to fap/get horny, normally things are fine, but then other times I am like this, and not being aroused by anything yet wishing I was. Kind of like having an itch you can't scratch.

In the grand scheme of things if it and other things bother me too much I'll wind up going back on hormone replacement.

>>6344588
>but I don't see the point of this thread if he doesn't want to fix it.
I mainly made the thread because I figured there might be some other people here who have a similar problem, considering all the posters here who have been tinkering around with their endocrine systems, and have low test for whatever reason.
I know going on hormone therapy would fix it but I'd rather avoid that if I could and find a way to just deal with it until it passes.

I've had no depression issues for a long time, it kind of faded over time. I have lost a lot of ambition though, and feel content with a simple life. I don't mind it, although I've also stopped doing a lot of hobbies and things that I used to do often. I do feel like I'm a nicer person now.
>>6344596
>Apatheitc, no motivation, no sex drive, I feel like a zombie that is just there, and I want a sex drive.
Yeah I have felt like this for sure. Over time I've become less apathetic and more motivated but it's still definitely less than when I had normal T levels. The sex drive comes and goes but is always pretty weak, which can get frustrating.
>>
>>6344708
>I tried it for a bit over a month and then basically said fuck it for various reasons
What were these various reasons, if you don't mind me asking?

You don't seem like an idiot. Everything I get from you though seems to imply you'd be better on T though. Why are you so resistant to this? I don't intend to sound like a hobby physician. I have a good deal of education in MedSci stuff. I'm not just spewing bullshit but I don't claim to be an expert either. It's entirely possible you have other stuff that I can't see, or, you could be completely normal.

A lot of the stuff you stated seems pretty depressed. I suffered from depression for a good portion of my life. It sucked. You might feel better at times, but if you still feeling lacking something that doesn't mean you're not depressed just because you feel better than you once did.

I really want to reiterate that I'm not trying to do an online diagnosis. There just isn't much discussion here and I'm doing my best to explain my knowledge and opinions. Nobody here on 4chan can give you a true answer, because we don't know you.
>>
>>6344432
dont take T, just join /fit/ and bulk up. your T levels should rise naturally when you gain muscels
>>
Low T + Lexapro = I forgot what my boner even looks like.
>>
>>6344339
holy shit you described me
>>
>>6345074
>What were these various reasons, if you don't mind me asking?
It's a bit hard to explain but after I found out about the seriousness and permanence of what had happened and how I couldn't recover and was sterile for life and stuck with tiny useless balls, I became very depressed and apathetic about life. Even suicidal for a while. This is when I stopped T replacement. Part of what lead to me stopping it was the fact that the life I wanted was impossible and I figured I was permanently a half a man even with testosterone, due to no working balls. I couldn't ever have kids, most girls would probably leave me, my gf at the time even left me over it. I figured "fuck it what's the point?" and I stopped. I decided to let what happens happen. Hate at my situation and shitty feelings in general helped me keep it going. Then apathy, and then it kinda normalized and I felt like normal for the first time in a while. It's been years now and I'm pretty adjusted to my new life and new self. I like how things are now, I even have had a steady boyfriend who I've been living with for a while. If I start testosterone replacement again all of that goes away and I go back to my old life and old self and still have to live with the fact that I have useless balls. I think I would rather deal with it this way even if there is some suffering. I at least have love and am with someone who doesn't care about it and even likes what it's done to me. I also feel more in control this way. Instead of living the old altered life path I've made a new one in which my misfortune is a strength and an upside. I don't know if I could still be classified as depressed but I don't want to change things yet. I still don't like what happened but I've found a way to make it work for me.
>>
>>6347979
Brutal. I'm praying for testicle transplants or stem cell testes within the next 10 years.
>>
>>6348245
Yeah if the technology were around for that I would probably do it. Especially if they were stem cell ones or something along those lines, and had my genes. Are you ftm?
>>
>>6348286
No, mtf, just kinda burnt out on the whole thing. Pretty much have to be with guys now since I castrated myself like a dumbass.

There's a doctor in San Fran working on an artificial testicle that can make sperm out of skin cells and he swears its only a few years away. Maybe there's hope for us.
>>
>>6348335
wait so you're a regretted mtf?
>>
>>6348418
Not really regretted so much, just priorities have shifted I guess. After so many years it gets old, and men only want sex. The sweet, loving, interesting, family oriented men all married real women. I'd consider detransition and marrying a female if it meant having an actual emotional connection and the chance to start a family. After a couple years of having no balls and less than 0 testosterone I could really give a fuck about sex.
>>
>>6348472
i guess it's hard to find a sane lesbian who will date a mtf huh
>>
>>6348472
>After a couple years of having no balls
Ah so you had an orchi?
How many years were you doing the whole mtf thing?
Are you completely without sex hormones now? Or taking estrogen still?

I think it's hard to find a good person whether you're going after guys or girls. They are out there though, for sure.
>>
>>6348538
Not as hard as it is to find a sane lesbian period.
>>
>>6348629
how do i get over the hormones meme because if i keep going it basically means i have to date men
>>
>>6348672
You can date mtfs pretty easily, and there are some more rare girls that'll want you, but still, men are pretty nice. You might even wind up liking them a lot after a while on hormones.
>>
>>6348624
About 9 years. Still taking low dose estrogen, might eventually move back to T, or maybe a mix, I dunno. If I take no hormones at all I feel bad.

>>6348672
Just stop taking them. Women generally don't dig it at all, not that anyone can blame them for that.
>>
>>6348714
>Just stop
wow i've never thought of that!!
>>
>>6348714
>If I take no hormones at all I feel bad.
In my experience it was only bad at the start, and after a while things returned to normal pretty well, although I was definitely a changed person afterwards. Another thing that helps is proper diet and exercise, at least for the physical issues. I do feel a bit low energy and bleh at times though. I've considered trying out some low-dose estrogen for a while myself like many of my fellow femboys are doing but I have a great deal of reservations about that as well. Perhaps a SERM would do well just by filling the roll of a sex hormone without making me grow tits or turn back into my old self.
>>
>>6347131
Is anything causing you to be in this situation? Are you mtf / low test?
>>
>>6349280
kind of. i was low test dude (well not super low but low for young person, like 500ng/dl). i was also really agp and had trouble with arousal for a long time. i thought i was asexual, kind of still do because i'd always have a desire for sex and masturbation but my body wouldn't (like in op). it's pretty much the same now after hormones except now i don't really get off to agp stuff anymore and can't really force myself into arousal as easily
>>
>>6349280
also..i was considering taking test for a while, because i figured that was my problem, having several symptoms. probably would have if it were easier to get.
it seems instead that i'm just a depressed mentally ill person in general
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.