[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social Experiments 2016 (GONE DEADLY)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 50_Cent_In_Da_Club.jpg (82 KB, 446x446) Image search: [Google]
50_Cent_In_Da_Club.jpg
82 KB, 446x446
Picture this, /t/. You are getting down in da club and you are a sorta passable trans girl and I mean sorta because let's assume your tucking game is weak. Enter Jerome Chadson, a guy who starts grinding against your fine hormonally enhanced ass the whole evening until he reaches around with his hands and gets shocked. "What the fuck dude. Is that- Are you a dude?" What is there to say?

Saying you are transgender is literally giving a death sentence to yourself because it means "a gross man in a dress" in Breederspeak but if you say something like you were born like this or that you have some biological "condition" (which is closest to the truth tbqhonfam) people are more considerate despite how it is dishonest to intersex people but who cares about them, am I right. It's a big difference to go from "LETS GO FAG TO THA PARKING LOT IMMA BASH UR SKULL IN FAGGET" to "damn gurl that's sum freaky shit but I feel ya muh gramma has parkinsons shaking my head familia emoji."

My point is, is it wrong to claim a faux biology narrative to save your life? Jerome Chadson was never told to hurt cripples by his drunk religious father since it's not their fault Jesus made them this way but so help me God if I see one of them faggy men in dresses I'mma bust their skulls open just like Jesus would have wanted.
>>
>>6343989

>Jerome Chadson
the whole reason manhaters exist.

>Manhaters
entirely right for the most part
>>
>>6343989
I'm not a tranny but i am one of those damn estrogen boys all the kids are being these days. Even if i got misgendered (happens) and this hypothetical person started grinding... Why the fuck would I LET a black person grind on me.

Puking to be honest family.
>>
>>6344047
who said anything about the grinder's race? it could as well be an asian wannabe gangster :^)

what would you tell jerome though? would you be brave enough to tell him that you are just a boi on E, pham?
>>
>>6344076
>laugh at him
>"Dude i'm a man wtf"
>walk off laughing
>go dance with a girl

He doesn't have to even know I'm gay
>>
>>6344076
nigga actin like he wont get fuckin raped for being too confident about his boy status with the wrong guy

only takes one with a fetish
>>
>>6344089

Actually the best strategy put forth so far
>>
File: 1385208252433.jpg (98 KB, 508x619) Image search: [Google]
1385208252433.jpg
98 KB, 508x619
>>6343989
The only correct answer is to smile, and say "im whatever you want me to be daddy :P". Submission is the only safe way out, this allows Mr. Chadson the opportunity to retain his masculinity by calling you a faggot and walking away, or if he chooses to, to further pursue your boypussy with gentlemanly courtship.

Doing this >>6344089 is more likely than not going to get you fucked up, because if you call yourself a man then he can fight you for no reason at all, because men dont really need reasons to fight eachother... "he looked at me wrong" will usually suffice.

TL;DR present your boypussy for Mr Chadson, you know why you came to the club :^)
>>
>>6343989
>implying I'd be in a club
>implying I'd be dancing with giant dindus
>implying I'm not concealed carrying a second object in my pants
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.