[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's MTF's opinions on FTM's, and vice versa?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 16
File: 1463551929374.png (54 KB, 700x715) Image search: [Google]
1463551929374.png
54 KB, 700x715
What's MTF's opinions on FTM's, and vice versa? Do you like them? Do you envy them?
>>
>>6342899
Im an mtf and wouldnt touch a stinky testosterone ravaged vagina with a 10 foot pole

Im a hypocrite i know
>>
I want a tall strong FtM bf to cuddle me and protect me
>>
>>6342899

I don't envy them. I have yet to knowingly meet any FtMs.
>>
I want a tall strong FtM bf to cuddle me and protect me
>>
>>6342899
I'm MTF one of my best friends is FTM. They're alright.
>>
>>6342915
This.

Most of the ones I've seen pics of are pretty cute. Shame their surgery costs are ridiculous compared to ours.
>>
I've never met an ftm (except for a guy that I heard transitioned years later) but I'm sure I'd enjoy having one as a friend
>>
I'm jealous of how much better hormones work for FTM, but my personal experience has always been very cool guys who have too much energy to keep up with.
>>
I wish I knew more trans people just in general. The MtFs I know are all pretty chill, and I dated one a while back, it went well while it lasted.
>>
Envious of how their body (besides height) is basically a default state and T is guaranteed to make them pass given enough time.

Not so envious of the genital situation though. transdude SRS is pretty shit.
>>
>>6342899
I think there cool
>>
To be completely honest, it'd be awesome to date/ marry/ share life with grow old with and die with a ftm.
>>
part of me is mad at them like why u do that but on the other hand of course i get what they're going through. we should all be pals
>>
>>6342915
Opposite here. I'm 18, and there seem to be waaaaaaay more younger FTMs than MTFs
>>
I'm forever closeted because there's no way I'd ever pass as a woman. I think both FTMs and MTFs are really brave and while they are not all good people if someone tells me they're trans I'm inclined to like them just because it takes a metric ton of courage to do anything about it.

You hear that you double faggots? Chins up. You're cool.
>>
>>6343097
>Envious of how their body (besides height) is basically a default state
>What are hips
>What are breasts
The term birthin' hips ringing any bells?
>>
>>6343451
Barely noticeable compared to man face, especially once the fat redistribution does its thing.

Also top surgery isn't only easy as fuck, it's also great cancer prevention.

Only harsh thing, as I said, is height. Not even so much that you can't pass, but that many end up being manlets which society shits on. Men not allowed to be short.
>>
>>6343479
Short man > Tall woman
>>
>>6343491
Tall women can be hot af though, famalam.

>tfw Amazonian goddess
>tfw Long distance runners
>tfw Volleyball players
>>
>>6342899
I've met more FtM's than MtF's (MtF myself) most of them were cool, some a little on the SJW side but otherwise alright. i do envy their ability to pass so easily. most of them easily look like cis men and never would of guessed otherwise until they told me. the others transgirls i know, even if they pass you can tell theyre trans
>>
>>6343491
Hmm, I dunno. Tall girls (assuming passing mtf and cis girls) get comments and jokes about their height and probably have a harder time finding a partner. They can even be kind of a fantasy for some guys.

Short guys though get shit on a whole other level. At least for straight guys, women are much much more picky about the height of their boyfriends. No women have fantasies about having a 5'2" boyfriend. Then they gotta deal with every other guy in every room they enter that sizes them up and picks them as targets to ridicule to feel better about themselves. It will affect not only their social life, but their professional life as well.

A tall woman is kind of a side-show attraction at worst. A short man is a literal punching bag for society.
>>
>>6343479
You have never met an ftm irl have you hunny
>>
>>6343544
Lots, but only noticed the ones intent on being androgynous since the rest passed so well I couldn't pick them out.
>>
File: 1452304253634.jpg (42 KB, 321x326) Image search: [Google]
1452304253634.jpg
42 KB, 321x326
>>6343519
>>tfw Volleyball players
>>
>>6342914
>>6343005
>tall
lol no
>>
>>6343853
I'm not too picky about the tall, but strong is really nice. There's just something exhilarating about a guy throwing you over his shoulder like it's nothing...

I've liked most of the trans men I've met, though, and despite being sad we couldn't have just traded some qualities, am as happy for them becoming who and how they need to be as I am for any trans woman.
>>
>>6343870
>not seeing the general
>>
I'm FtM and I envy MtFs in terms of surgery.
Also the way to get around being a manlet is to be someones tiny babyboy bf, works every time.
>>
>>6343935
Just like irl, ftm blend in better than mtf.
>>
>>6342899
All but one "girl" that I had a crush on has since started transition as FTM. I think I have a type.
>>
File: 1430270670947.gif (257 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1430270670947.gif
257 KB, 500x281
>>6343853
i'm 6'0
>>
I've met a few and one or two are massive cunts
>>
It makes me consider the research done in brain swapping surgery. I hope it hurries up already.
>>
>>6343603
In middle school and high school they only had a girl's volleyball team, just another reason I regret not transitioning earlier.

Anyways, I haven't been aware of meeting any ftms (probably I have but thought they were either butch girls or regular guys), but online they seem to generally be pretty okay people.
>>
File: 1418522967444.png (230 KB, 917x639) Image search: [Google]
1418522967444.png
230 KB, 917x639
>>6342899
MtF that's attracted to guys here, I know I may sound like a bitch since I expect guys to like me like they like a woman but I can't be attracted to FtM.

We can still be friends though but that doesn't really mean shit in your context, does it?
>>
i kinda envy ftm. Its normal for a girl to wear masculine clothes. Testosterone causes irreversible changes in voice and bone structure that mtf cant reverse and ftm just have to give time to happen.
>>
>>6346377
Trying this hard to get back at me because I said I'm not attracted to you.

Anon, I know I'm not a girl. That doesn't mean I want to be treated as a dude by the dudes I like. As for you sorry I'm not really attracted to boys that used to be girls and that either have vaginas or something really ugly that I would never touch in my life.
>>
File: crococat.jpg (70 KB, 600x516) Image search: [Google]
crococat.jpg
70 KB, 600x516
I'm ftm.

I am in a small support group. There are just two mtfs. One is super chill, always interested and interesting and funny to boot. I have a bit of a crush on her.

The other girl is a histrionic mess. She's such a walking parody seeing is believing. I kinda feel sorry for her because her entire life is going to be all drama all the time, but on the other hand being around her for any length of time is just untenable.

>>6346211
I wonder if other genres of dysphoria would appear. And I bet your coordination would suck for years.
>>
>>6346353
Eh, that's fair. I wouldn't be able to get over it if my girlfriend had a penis while I don't.
>>
>>6342899
MtF here. I think that FtMs are cool.

Sometimes I envied them, sometimes they did. But at the end, we both have the same problem.
>>
>>6346523
>i'm a straight cis man..........
You sounded like a FtM that was b

>>6346523
>you talk like a fucking woman
Thanks baby, that means I pass as a bitch.
>>
>>6344376
are you ftm?
>>
Ftm boys are cute imo. I'd want one to gently dominate me and make me feel like a real woman.

Or alternatively I'd want to sexually bully a short nerdy Ayyydain.

Like overall I just like ftms I want to have a loving bdsm relationship with one of y'all.
>>
I like most FtMs, the ones who are actually men and not obviously female trenders living out their yaoi fantasy.
I could definitely see myself being romantically involved with one despite the lack of a penis.
>>
>>6346599
You being self-conscious about it is gayer by magnitudes.
>>
>>6342910
>hon thinks his opinions matter
>>
I don't actually know any trans people so all I really have to base my perceptions of transgirls on is 4chan so you can guess how that goes.
>>
>>6346541
Hello there. Dom FTM who wants a transgirl here. Let us elope.
>>
MtF here, I have a bunch of friends who are FtM, I'm really happy for them.

Also FtMs are hot and I just get sad when I know they don't have a penis :(
>>
I'm FTM and have dated a few MTFs. One died and the other was cute but kind of a bitch.

Generally though, MTFs are pretty cute. Not really jealous though, since you're not guys to me.
>>
I'm MTF and currently dating a pre-HRT FTM and he is absolutely amazing and gorgeous. I'm so excited to see how much hotter he'll be after HRT. I hate that the SRS procedures aren't quite there yet, but we're both young and optimistic. Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him desu!
>>
I'm not trans but I would think that ftm transmen would be envious of mtf if they had a particularly bad case of dysphoria over their genitals. It's a lot easier to take away from something and remove bits to create a hole than it is to take a hole and try to add something that's not there. Medical science just isn't on the same level for ftm reassignment surgeries. And it probably never will be close.

Sure mtf who gets reassignment surgery will never have a vagina that is functionally the same as a cis woman's vagina, but it still at least works more or less the same for sexual purposes, if that's something they care about enough, along with the dysphoria level, to get the surgery done.
>>
>>6342899
MtF and I think FtMs, at least the real dysphoric T injecting ones and not the tumblr snowflakes, are some of the coolest people out there.
>>
>>6342899
I'm FTM and I think MTFs are qt
>tfw i will never be the tall strong bf to protect a mtf
>>
>>6350053
Just find someone really short and go all Attack on Titan against the bullies.
>>
>>6350066
Amusing image
>>
>>6346305
>Anyways, I haven't been aware of meeting any ftms (probably I have but thought they were either butch girls or regular guys), but online they seem to generally be pretty okay people.

indoor ball is bullshit, tho
>>
I think FTM has is easier than say a MTF in terms of acceptance. Even in the closet, a girl can easily say, "I prefer wearing guys clothing", more easily than say a guy saying "I prefer wearing girls clothing" without getting their teeth kicked in. It's also easier because girls are expected to express things like this. Girls are more openly bi/gay than most guys because of social norms. Guys however, are expected to me more buff and rough and tough. They aren't allowed to express feelings without being seen as gay or shamed for it. However, surgery wise, MtFs have it easier since it's only the one surgery, and get it over and done with. FtMs have to under go more surgery and more complicated ones at that.

TL;DR: Both are cucked in their special cucky ways c:
Just do as the pic says
>>
I'm mtf. I'm pan so sex and gender don't really matter to me, but from what I've experienced ftms make the BEST daddy doms and are disproportionately handsome. I've never been with another mtf but I really want to try; I learned through a friend that a mutual mtf friend would be dtf me but I've been too busy/lazy to pursue it
>>
>>6343853
I'd love an ftm bf but yeah the height is almost always deal breaker.

>>6344376
hey
>>
>>6350721
>MtFs have it easier since it's only the one surgery
you're specifically talking about srs, right? Cuz a lot of mtfs require other surgery
>>
I'm ftm. Most mtfs are hilarious caricatures of womanhood and are also truescum, which is fucking stupid. I do not like them.
>>
>>6350858
I bet you look like a fat dyke
>>
I'm mtf and often feel like a chaser. Cis guys have no frame of reference when it comes to dysphoria and it gets annoying having to explain stuff. So I just want a qt Trans bf.
>>
>>6350858
you sound suspiciously like a lesbian
>>
>>6350865
Stop projecting, hon. FtMs will always pass better than you. No jaw, deep voice, or dick to hide. Testosterone is a miracle drug.
>>
>>6350885
You sound like an angry truescum mtf... Did you misplace your frilly floral dress?
>>
>>6350721
Mtf. I don't care what's easier or about a privilege posing match. It's enough for me that we relate to our bodies in similar ways. But also I'm a huge dyke and don't wear skirts...
>>
File: tumblr_n7dglsamsh1tpusnho1_1280.jpg (111 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7dglsamsh1tpusnho1_1280.jpg
111 KB, 640x640
>>6350889
Lmao

K
>>
>>6350902
Charecature of masculinity. We all have those that fail at gender. It's just when an ftm does it people assume lesbian.
>>
>>6350892
I don't own a dress but thanks for trying to help
>>
>>6342899
>falling for the patriarchy, men have it better meme
>giving up female privilege
>>
File: 20160604085146.jpg (13 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
20160604085146.jpg
13 KB, 200x210
>>6350902
>I can cherry pick pictures

Lmao

K
>>
>>6350919
>ftm will ALWAYS pass better than mtf
Ur legitimately retarded. Pls kill urself and stop replying to me
>>
File: -2048660019.0.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
-2048660019.0.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>6350929
>>
>>6350939
>>6350919
they were responding to another person who claimed that all ftms pass better than mtfs, and they provided an example of one who doesn't, so calling them a cherrypicker doesn't make sense in this situation.
>>
>>6350858
Are you that crazy FtM that made a thread yesterday about how much men are awesome and that you were glade you joined the winners team, yadda yadda girls suck yadda yadda?

You sound like a crazy transtender tumblr lesbian.
>>
>>6350950
I was saying FtMs as a whole pass better than MtFs, not that every single one did.
>>
>>6350966
no, you said "FtMs will always pass better"
keyword "always". Also, you have no idea who passes better as a whole.
>>
>>6349739

how tall r u bby
>>
>>6350929

Sure, but they will never have a dick, which is the entire point of being male. MtFs already have 2 usable holes and can opt for a third, or even keep their dick (which can be a plus for some people) but a man without a real dick is worthless
>>
>>6350974
Yes. FtMs (as a whole) will always pass better than MtFs (as a whole).
Stay in denial, hon. Estrogen does shit for you.
>>
File: tumblr_kwvsgkDSyh1qzjgceo1_500.jpg (72 KB, 468x538) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_kwvsgkDSyh1qzjgceo1_500.jpg
72 KB, 468x538
>>6350982
R u OK
>>
>>6350982
You don't have any proof of that. I'd argue that it's possible for mtfs to pass better due to how primitive ftm srs is. With current technology it's impossible for ftms to pass without keeping their clothes on.
Nice ad-hominem btw, I was on blockers as a kid.
>>
>>6350993

does the guy on the right have a dick shaved into his hair or what
>>
>>6350993
no offense but they still look like men, all be it fat neckbeard kinda men.
>>
>>6350994

Can estrogen change your sharp jawline? No.
Can estrogen change your deep voice? No.
Can estrogen stop your balding? No.
Can estrogen change your facial hair growth? No.
Can estrogen make you shorter? No.
Can estrogen make your shoulders slimmer? No.

Vs

Can testosterone give you a deep voice? Yes.
Can testosterone change your facial hair growth? Yes.
Can testosterone make you taller? Yes.
Can testosterone change your body hair growth? Yes.
Can testosterone make your face more masculine? Yes.

The jaw and voice is what gives hons away the most. No matter what angle you take your /passgen/ selfie from its obvious you have a man's jaw and face.
>>
>>6350982
What's with this estrogen doesn't work meme? I get mamed 50% of the time in android clothes no makeup.
>>
>>6351030
I'm an inch shorter with estrogen and it's helped my hairline... sorry your experience was negative kayla.
>>
File: 1458142304041.jpg (116 KB, 700x713) Image search: [Google]
1458142304041.jpg
116 KB, 700x713
>>6351031
>>6351034
>my experiences are fact
>>
>>6351030
Estrogen is just as effective as testosterone when introduced during puberty.
You're going off topic too, you aren't really trans if you started transitioning after puberty dude.
>>
>>6351030

Testosterone can't make you taller...
>>
>>6342899
I sort of envy that they started off as female and that their hrt and social acceptance is much better than ours, but i have no real resentment towards them for it.

I've never met a trans man personally, but they seem like really nice guys. Would consider dating one if he was cool and attractive.
>>
>>6351030
>bitter hon detected
>>
>>6342899
Ftm here and I have a lot of respect for irl transgirls and have met some really cool ones. SJW and tumblrism seems to affect a lesser percent of them overall, but when it does they seem to get it FULL THROTTLE. My only negative experiences with 'mtfs' have been with creepy older (50+ deep voice drag level cringe) hons shaming me for 'soiling my inner goddess' and wrong to 'give up my precious gift of womanhood' when I was pre-T at a support group...

I am envious that they can self-med. also, in certain areas a femmy boy will get taken more seriously as being potentially a trans kid than a masc girl, since lol tomboys.
>>
>Evil people trying to cause transtrife
fuck you XtYs live in mutually-respectful harmony
>>
>>6343430
Sorry, but contrary to what Tumblr may tell you, transtrenders don't count
>>
>>6350066
kek
doubt there'd be any mtf's shorter than 5'1 tho
i'm short even on women's terms in my area
>>
>>6343543

This changes if you don't pass though.

Tall unpassing manface tranny <<<<<< "Alternative" butch lesbian

I do feel bad for short men as a mtf and would gladly trade places with them in a heartbeat, but most of the short men I see have wives that are even shorter somehow ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>6350880
Iktf. Makes me feel like kind of a terrible person though...
>>
>>6351030
>Can estrogen change your sharp jawline? No.
True
>Can estrogen change your deep voice? No.
Just do voice training.
>Can estrogen stop your balding? No.
False
>Can estrogen change your facial hair growth? No.
It does a bit, but even so, facial hair is something perfectly manageable.
>Can estrogen make you shorter? No.
Height doesn't play much into passing, and many MTFs report dropping an inch or two.
>Can estrogen make your shoulders slimmer? No.
Reduced muscle mass in the upper body does make your shoulders look a bit slimmer.

And younger transitioners develop exactly like women.

>Can testosterone make you taller? Yes.
Hell no. Why do you think most FTMs are manlets?
>>
>>6346537
yes
>>
>>6350929
it is true

you have to practically sculpt an entirely new face out of plastic to look like a woman. and even then your voice still ruins it anyway
>>
>>6351034
>I'm an inch shorter with estrogen

you're leg bones shrunk? lmao ur insane
>>
>>6351180
Old, creepy fetishist hons scare us all desu. I was at a support group once where these two 60 year olds were debating a 16 y/o ftm about male privilege. According to their logic, the 16 y/o kid had more. Not that I even like the 'muh privilege' debates, but these old linebackers telling everyone how dainty and fucking fragile they are, i mean, c'mon.
>>
>>6350902
God damn, what is it with FtMs at fucking bowties. Literally NO ONE wears those god awful things, aside from Bill Nye (Who does it as an homage to his character). What got the fucking transtrenders to think wearing those things would help them pass?? Why not just wear a tie like a normal person?
>>
>>6350858
>Most mtfs are [...] truescum
I've found the opposite true. I've seen lots of "hyena" trans girls. Esp on Tumblr adult trans women like to tell teenage truscum trans men to kill themselves
I think being truscum is the opposite of a problem anyways, unless they're the kind that think you have to obey gender roles all the time and have so much dysphoria you want to kill yourself at any given moment
>>
>>6342899
im mtf
i have a very good friend that is ftm.
i just wish we could simply swap genitals.
>>
I was friends with a trans girl for about 4 years or so. She was pretty chill and we got along great but at some point she told me her dream girl was 12 years old and was talking to me about a 14 year old she was flirting with and trying to get nudes out of (she was 19 then) I got fed up with her being a pedo/predator so I fucked outta there

I haven't been particularly close to any other trans girls but I don't have any specific opinions about them
>>
>>6352126
I wish this was possible so badly. I'd take even a HRT-damaged cock and balls any day.
>>
>>6350733
>I'm bi
FTFY
>>
>>6351520
it's a hon meme
>i lost three inches on HRT!!
>my feet shrunk three sizes!
>my ribcage is smaller now hun!!
>>
>>6351387
I'm 5'1' desu, where are you?
>>
>>6350721
society hates transwomen and gay men because it is men leaving their gender roles。
>>
>>6342899
They k
can't agree with them, but can empathize with them
>>
>>6352126
>>6352144
same here. One of my doctors even jokingly suggested this to me.

I'm ftm and I wish I could get to know some more mtfs irl. I generally have a lot of respect for them, they get so much more shit it's frustrating.
>>
>>6351520
I've heard of mtf getting shorter before.

Only explanation I can think of is that their hips may have gotten wider and made them slightly shorter.

I'm not getting any shorter so idk
>>
>>6354670
california
specifically in the south
>>
In my experience, most MTF's have no sense of boundaries but I try not to let that effect my overall opinion. I'm jealous that they have male bodies and I wish I could switch bodies with them, but that's it. I'm neutral.
>>
>>6357430
>mtfs have no boundaries

How do you come to that conclusion?

I mean I could say the same about ftms if I took tumblr ftms to represent them as a whole. I could also take african warlords and use them to be representative of all black people.

Coming to a conclusion about a demographic other than they're just people is extremely ignorant of you.
>>
>>6350976
5'8.5 manlet if you're comparing me to cis men, but God among the trannies
>>
>>6351112
Would you consider dating one who still has his moobs?
>>
File: shrug3.png (22 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
shrug3.png
22 KB, 275x200
>>6358902
Is 5' 8" really short? Around my area I would say I would be in 80%+ percentile in height compared to the girls in my area. Even among guys I'm still taller than some of my friends (like 30% percentile I would imagine)

I don't know maybe I just don't feel short
>>
MTFs are cool, I would date one if we got along.

>>6342914
Good luck finding a tall trans boy. I'm sure there are some out there but most of us are average female height.
>>
>>6349900
>I'm not trans but I would think that ftm transmen would be envious of mtf if they had a particularly bad case of dysphoria over their genitals. It's a lot easier to take away from something and remove bits to create a hole than it is to take a hole and try to add something that's not there. Medical science just isn't on the same level for ftm reassignment surgeries. And it probably never will be close.

This. When I was going to transition (ftm) the surgery made me back off. I'd rather be dysphoric than mutilate myself for a half-ass version of what I want. Strap on's and packers look better than those overpriced sad excuses for dicks.
>>
>>6342899
FTMs seem p. chill, yeah
>envy
nah, they're struggling with the same shit, just the reverse
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.