[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something that has been really bothering me is the concept of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Something that has been really bothering me is the concept of people who claim to be trans but have no intention of transitioning in anyway. Like even these middle genders I've met have taken doses of T and E to become more androgynous and what not like they claim to want to be. But then there are these AFAB people who insist they are trans but remain completely 100% fem other than maybe cutting their hair.

Should there be another word for these people because nothing about them is trans, can't they just call themselves queer or some shit for the oppression points?
>>
>>6342062
They're literally just jumping on the tranny train. They're not trans, they're just in on a fad and making everything worse for real transpeople.
>>
Why does it bother you if they call themselves trans?
>>
they are queer. they are also probably wal-mart cashiers, stockers and college undergraduates whose opinions are empty meaningless caprice.
>>
>>6342062
GNC always seemed fair to me. But it's also (rightly) under the transgender umbrella.
>>
>>6342062
because they're dykes who like guys and that hardly gives you any street cred

not like what they're doing gives it either
>>
>>6342087
Because they aren't trans and they're attaching a label to themselves that has nothing to do with them and it seems to legitimize being transgender.
>>
>>6342103
does gnc = nonbinary/genderqueer/whatever, then?
>>
>>6342178
It stands for gender non-conforming.
>>
>>6342062
>people who claim to be trans but have no intention of transitioning in anyway

some people value family and social standing over their own personal feelings.
although they do usually end up cracking sooner or later
>>
>>6342062
i heard transgender was an umbrella term so all those trenders are covered under that word

I think transsexuals is the term referred to a truetrans person?
>>
>>6342062
>But then there are these AFAB people who insist they are trans but remain completely 100% fem other than maybe cutting their hair.

being a woman is insanely easier than being a hairy dickless manlet

being a transwoman is only a little bit worse socially than being a loser autistic man, amab have less to lose
>>
>>6342205
>being a woman is insanely easier than being a hairy dickless manlet

Then why do these people still completely conform to female gender presentation, like I know ftm people who can't take hrt right now because of family but they do things like not shaving their legs, don't use make up dress in a masculine fashion, bind their breast. The people OP is talking about are AFABs who still look and act like women in every way but claim to be bigender or genderfluid or whatever
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>6342062
Doesnt effect my life in anyway. Im full stealth mtf so stuff like this doesnt matter to me.

I dont really feel compelled to bitch and whine on the internet about other peoples life choices
>>
>>6342244

so because they dont act like they have a queer it means theyre not?
>>
>>6342205
>>being a transwoman is only a little bit worse socially than being a loser autistic man, amab have less to lose

Yeah when your unpassing or a total hon, which by the sound of it you are
>>
>>6342341
So then what makes them queer, if they're straight and have the present in every way as their birth gender with no intentions of ever transitioning even tho they have an accepting family? I feel like it's the same as calling yourself gay when you have absolutely no intention of ever dating someone of the same gender but date people of the opposite gender all the time.
>>
>>6342354
i'm not even a transwoman.
Straight,white, cis, attractive, american females have the easiest lives to date, being born that way means you will be coddled and protected from cradle to grave.
Being a short man with no dick is probably the worst thing you could be. you are literally trading gold for shit. Being a transwoman is not such a huge jump down from a gay man or any man for that matter, your life might even get a little bit easier, ftms not so much.

>>6342244
those people are not transsexuals. but i guess they do fall under the 'trans umbrella' but so do drag queens
>>
>>6342322
you the real MVP
>>
>>6342505
>Being a short man with no dick is probably the worst thing you could be.

This I can agree with this 1000 percent. Literally worst.

My life got 1000x better after transition. My life other than having to visit a clinic every now and then and and tell romantic partners "the deal" (unarguably the absolute worst part of being passing trans) is just like any other girls at this point.
>>
>>6342204
No one uses the word transsexual anymore, least of all truscum
>>
>>6342668
>(unarguably the absolute worst part of being passing trans)
How has that usually gone for you? That sounds scary. Are you post-op?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.