[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how much will it cost to have my adam's apple cut the fuck out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: imaginaryboyfirend.jpg (15 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
imaginaryboyfirend.jpg
15 KB, 236x236
christ i'm depressed.
>>
Plenty of cis girls have adam apples, even big ones. It can still be feminine.
>>
>>6342007
it's huge. was made fun of for it in jr high even when i was a boy. it has to go, though i'm very poor so yeah.

gotta make this happen. i'll save up
>>
>>6342012
If American, about 5k.
>>
>>6342021
holy hell how is that much money even possible? wow.
>>
>>6342021
That's honestly not that bad for a surgery of that caliber.
>>
>>6342033
can't obama make the government cover at least some of the cost? i'm positive my insurance won't cover shit
>>
>>6342029
thats like half a years rent. Really not that bad.
>>
>>6342046
except some of us have to pay rent and buy food and stuff too.

is is possible to take out loans for stuff like this?
>>
>>6342033
It's a very easy surgery on the surgeon. Just pretty skill intensive.

>>6342029
I'm sorry. Surgery is expensive. Many people are working to make these procedures covered, but it takes time. Until then, there's making your case to your insurance provider.
>>
>>6342021
I had my tracheal shave from Dr. Deschamps-Braly in SF, and this was the cost, actually in the end I think it came closer to $5,500 since I had to be under anesthesia a little longer, plus some various expenses. Good work though. He placed the scar where the neck meets the underside of the jaw so it's well hidden and not visible when looking directly at me. You have to be looking up or I have to be looking up. Had it in January and the scar is healing super well. Nobody has noticed it so far.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.