[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so hard making friends as a girl? >a friend who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
Why is it so hard making friends as a girl?

>a friend who you could talk about anything on your mind or what you're feeling
>a friend who is comfortable with their appearance so there is no jealousy
>a friend who isn't a transbian and won't confess there love to you making things awkward
>a friend who has balance between being social and being introverted

Cis or trans, idk, im just really sad over it today. Rant over
>>
>>6341617
All my female friends always have trouble befriending other girls. I have never met a girl that has maintained friends with other girls from their childhoods, yet that is quite common among men.
Actually I've heard some girls say that's why they like befriending gay guys, because women's friendships usually come and go every couple of years and take a lot of work to maintain, whereas men to maintain friendships for a very long time without much work involved. But I think women tend to do it to themselves a lot since they bicker and gossip a ton, plus they hold grudges forever.
>>
>>6341617
>try to make other tranny friends
>every tranny wants to be lewd with you off the bat

why
>>
>>6341841
hanging with the wrong crowd
>>
>>6341833
>bicker and gossip a ton, plus they hold grudges forever

well im chill as fuck and still dont have close IRL friends

>>6341841

iktf, anon, itkf
we are a dying breed
>>
>>6341841

AGP
>>
>>6341617
I have a few cis besties ive known since early highschool years and plenty of girls im just plain friends with

Id wager most 4channers just have limited interaction with women

>tfw we are almost the exact same measurements in nearly everything and share and trade cute clothes
>>
>>6341617
I have this problemo as a lesbian

the men i befriend even if they do enjoy hanging out with me, they eventually ask me out, or want to fuck, ruining the relationship, and making it impossible to make male friends

and females are just flaky, they talk about you behind your back, they aren't loyal, they always have problems and are always causing drama.
it seems impossible to have a group of female friends that just wants to chill and joke around or whatever.
any 'chilling' we may be doing always involves 'omg did you SEE that godawful TURQUOISE color Janet painted her kitchen?'
>>
>>6342054
Well I envy you..

Since I am 5'9.5 and all the girls I know are like 5'4.

Fuck
>>
>>6342189

Do... Do you wanna be friends
>>
I had a think on it and the three friends I'm the most comfortable around and have had for the longest are in committed relationships.

Every other long-term friendship (2-3+ years) has got weird at some point, and then 50% of those friendships proceed to die, be they with men or women.

>>6342262
5'9.5 is barely tall where I live. Common to see 5'11" girls here in Scandi.
>>
Am i fag if i rarely think of sex
>>
>>6342262
Hey dont give up hope. Best friend is 5'9 and has a good inch and a half on me.

Feels good not to tower over your girlfriends.
>>
File: wink.jpg (96 KB, 420x262) Image search: [Google]
wink.jpg
96 KB, 420x262
friends are a meme
>>
>>6342387

>tfw believing "friends are a meme" is the third worst meme you've ever fallen for
>>
>>6342410
and the first is hrt
>>
>>6341617
have you ever met girls? they're vicious. fighter monkey bitches.
>>
>>6342455
yes.. i was a normie pre trans.
>>
>>6341617
>Mentioning everything
Regardless of sex people are going to read into what you say differently.
>>6341833
>Men maintain a friendship without much work
Kek, as if.
>>6342189
Most lesbians i know think im hitting on them for some reason. Seems a lot of lesbians grow to believe all men close to them are attracted to them. I don't really see an appeal in straight sex with a lesbian, seems too awkward to even be enjoyed.
>>
>>6342486
im not that poster but
>Most lesbians i know think im hitting on them for some reason. Seems a lot of lesbians grow to believe all men close to them are attracted to them. I don't really see an appeal in straight sex with a lesbian, seems too awkward to even be enjoyed.

there are soooooo many men out there thinking they can "turn" lesbians and they "just need dick."

so good on you for not being as stupid as them but remember alot of men out there are idiots when it comes to LGBT things
>>
>>6342492
Wait you confused agp and trans.
>>
File: Monkey_knife_fighter.png (203 KB, 725x770) Image search: [Google]
Monkey_knife_fighter.png
203 KB, 725x770
>>6342422 #

Nah. The first was that "Being trans is a result of gender confusion/delusion and will go away with time." The second was religion.

>>6342455

>tfw you reminded me of these guys

I miss playing RS...
>>
>>6342508
>The second was religion
kek, I lost my faith when I was eight years old
>>
>>6342497

How so?

>>6342552

Well I partially believed God was malevolent though, but that we should satisfy Him anyway because that was our purpose for existing.
>>
>>6342589
I thought god was a genine and prayed every night to be a girl and he never did it so I was like fuck this and then I started reading books about dinosaurs and space and was like,"oh, religion is just built off of idiots not knowing what space is."
>>
>>6342496
I have to wonder if it's because of middle/highschool and people deciding on being gay/bi/les/tran for like a week to a couple years then going full straight.
>Bi
>Back in Highschool
>Manwhore friend thinks I'm ace
>Lesbian friend thinks im a slut for being bi
>Ace friend doesn't know what to think
>Normies think im straight and dating ace friend
>Normies think im joking when i say homo shit in public
>Manwhore friend thinks bi=polygamist because of people hes been with
If i recall one of the women i knew he was with thought she was lesbian through freshmen year.
God im glad im away from the drama.
>>
>>6342598
God is a stealth tranny

Thats why he said he built us in his image amirite
>>
>>6342598

Which would you say were your top 3 worst memes you fell for?
>>
>>6341617
>a friend who isn't a transbian and won't confess there love to you making things awkward
Why has this been the case with so many of my friends?
>>
>>6341617
friends are hard to make in general
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 599x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 599x505
I don't know why you'd want girlfriends so badly. I work with all girls and went to a mostly all girls school, girls are mostly caddy and will stab you in the back. After I came out, tranny btw, girls started inviting me into their circles, even at work. It always goes the same way though they find something stupid to pick on one girl about and turn it into something bigger than what it is. Bros won't tell you that outfit looks cute, but if someone fucks with you they are definitely there and have you back. Guys are just simpler and easier to have a lasting friendship with because you can fight one second and forget about it the next. Don't fall for the girlfriends meme.
>>
>>6341617
As a cis gay guy I have to ask,
>a friend who is comfortable with their appearance so there is no jealousy
is this a typical thing?

I have friends that are more handsome than me and I've never felt jealous of them for being pretty. If anything I've felt happy for, or even proud of, them for being more fit and attractive than me.

I am trying to think of my attitude towards the handful of female friends and acquaintances that I guess are pretty; and really all I have is just respect for them taking care of themselves, or at worst annoyance that they're shallow/spend too much time on makeup etc. Never anything approaching jealousy though.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.