[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
let's talk for a while, /lgbt/ <3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
i support the lgbt, okay? i'm fucking bi myself, but this community is becoming a humungus cesspool of hypocrisy, hate towards cis white people from first world countries and yelling how opressed they are, even when
>they're white,
>probably living in a g-20 country,
>and their concept of opression is "misgender", or daddy not buying them the new iphone
>thinking that's an act of violence

wanna see actual violence? welcome to the middle east. enjoy watching people getting shot for stealing food

now, there's nothing wrong with not identifying as a boy/girl, i mean is your life, do whatever the fuck you want. and if you're actually transitioning and stuff, best of lucks; but constantly going "ugh these white males misgendering me" is fucking obnoxious. you're not on the way of people accepting you by shoving your tumblr-shit onto everyone's throat; you're just making us look like fucking cis-hating idiots.
"b-b-b-but anon, that's not how it works; those people can't makes us look ba-" >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06WR5CfKX20
this is how people picture us: as a living meme

if you can read this, i want to tell you, in the most respectuf way possible, that:
>you are not opressed
>no one outside of tumblr cares about if it's 'ze' or 'xir' or whatever, especially if you're strangers
>if people is mean to you on the internet, is not because of you being trans/gay/ a demipansexual foxkin trigender chair who gets triggered by stupid shit like a picture of a naked girl, but because of you calling the same drawing: "an unrealistic beauty model drawn by a misogynistic white man"

grow the fuck up

dear /lgbt/:

>you agree?
>50/50?
>should i kill myself?
>wanna add more salt?
you are welcome
>>
>>6341550
way to preach to the choir

how long have you been here exactly?
>>
>>6341560
in this board?
for about 2-3 weeks
>>
I somehow wound up on everydayfeminism.com and read a few pages, then remembered 4chan has that alternative sexual identity board, so I came here, and the first link I clicked was some PDF about informed consent, and the first thing I noticed was that trans* had an asterisk after it.

At first I thought "oh it must be a footnote symbol, like see the footer for a definition of what trans is" but that wasn't it. And they kept using the asterisk without explaining it, so I started to wonder if it was a new addition to the LGBTIA+ thing, and came into this thread to ironically ask the OP why they are exclusionary to Intersex and whatever A+ is.

I don't agree with OP about oppression and microaggression, I think just because a person lives in a nice place doesn't mean their feelings can't still be hurt, or that they shouldn't complain about it. But a lot of the rest of what they say is true, sexual identity activism is being defined by the people way out on the fringe who compete with eachother over who can use the most correct vocabulary or identify the most subtle examples of male oppression.

I think people like this are anxious to see discrimination so they see it everywhere. And anything can be turned into discrimination, for example OPs point about the male authority figure who benefits from the patriarchy but doesn't then pass along those benefits monetarily to his children, and depriving them of a lifeline to a support network IS an act of violence (not buying them an iPhone).

There have been a times in my life where some SJW was so hypersensitive to someone else acting incorrectly that they accidentally saw oppression and publicly shamed them for it. One time it was me, another time it was some poor guy on okcupid who everyone thought was saying "no way, you're not a real girl" but was actually going "wow no way, I can't believe it [that you're not actually a real girl, you look just like one]"
>>
File: 1441083368099.jpg (89 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1441083368099.jpg
89 KB, 400x300
>>6341550
That video makes me wish gas chambers were still a thing.
>>
>>6341642
>just because a person lives in a nice place doesn't mean their feelings can't still be hurt
i actually wanted to point that out as well but character limit-senpai punched me in the face :'^)
now about the SJW shaming party to the guy who feel for the t r a p; ikr? they either are bait-masters; hypersensitve as fuck, as you say; or just want to be the bullies they can't be in real life
>>
>>6341688
same here, my dude
>>
File: mootclap.gif (170 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
mootclap.gif
170 KB, 320x240
>>6341550
>>6341636
Hahaha, no fucking way you've been here for more than a couple hours.

/lgbt/ is literally the antithesis of tumblr and filled with racists and anti-feminists.

You wrote the most useless wall of text I've read in the last month, way worse than the dozens of trolls that post here every week, It's honestly just embarrassing.
>>
>>6341832
ok
>>
>>6341550
>you agree?
Nope

>50/50?
Nope

>should i kill myself?
Nope

>wanna add more salt?
You are ridiculous. Go live.
>>
>Daesh is selling 12 year old girls to slavery women in the west can't complain about oppression :^)
By this reasoning no one in the west should complain about anything and we should all be giving all of our money to third world cunts. There are always people who have it worse/better. This does not mean that you can't have problems and work to correct them. This does not mean that there can't be a group of people constantly trying to fuck you over.
>>
>>6341550
Yeah, you're telling the wrong people. Try elsewhere, then you'll get the reactions you want.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.