[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, first time poster on this board. What is /lgbt/'s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 288px-Polyamory-flag.svg.png (2 KB, 288x192) Image search: [Google]
288px-Polyamory-flag.svg.png
2 KB, 288x192
Okay, first time poster on this board.

What is /lgbt/'s view on polyamory?
>>
>>6340939
As long as you're not hurting anybody who didn't consent to it, go ahead and do whatever the fuck makes you happy. If you want advice, go to /adv/
>>
>>6340939
absolute degenerate
>>
Do what you want as long as everyone involved knows
>>
>>6340946
>>6341094
This. I'm in an open relationship myself. It's no big deal.
>>
>>6340939
It's fine as long as everyone whom you're getting with knows what's up. I'd be too scared of diseases and such to engage in such frivolous behaviour though, personally.
>>
>>6340939
as long as everyone in the relationship is consenting and aware, and you're not hurting anyone, it's fine.

i personally couldn't be polyamorous because i'm not emotionally stable enough for multiple sex partners. but you do you.
>>
Gays should adopt stable nuclear family roles and stop being so degenerate. Adoption by gay couples should be heavily supported as well. The LGBT need to grow up and settle down.
>>
>>6340939
Do whomever you want as long as you don't break any hearts, cheat or get anybody diseased.

Basically exactly the same as for monogamous people, only [number_of_partners] times the headaches.
>>
In my opinion, theirs something special about a molyamory relation ship.
>>
>>6341433

Yes, that it's fuelled by drugs
>>
>>6340939
I don't think there's anything wrong with a poly relationship in theory. I've seen a few that work out pretty well.

That being said, while the poly people I KNOW are OK, the poly community as a whole is not. A third of them surround around straight guys who want an excuse to cheat but get butthurt when their gf brings home a girl they can't jack off with/to. Another third are tumblrinas who think that being poly is some kind of sexual orientation that makes them simultaneously more oppressed and more enlightened than us "monogamists." The last third are OK.
>>
>>6340939
a committed bisexual poly relationship is ideal. And considering im a mtf, It'd be easier to breed too

lol once you go group....
>>
>>6340939

I dont give one fuck what other people choose to do with their lives as long as it isnt hurting anyone

Im also not a frustrated virgin beta male like this guy >>6341087

Its gotta suck to walk around with all that anger
>>
>>6342273
What sucks is that permissivist cucks like you make the rest of us look like uncivilized animals.
>>
>>6342516
See none of this stuff affects my life in anyway since im stealth so i really cant bring myself to be mad over stuff like this

It is pretty entertaining to me tho watching failed trannies and beta males get there boxer-shorts in a bunch over this stuff lol
>>
>>6342516
How can we care about the feelings of those who have none?

You keep on trying to be macho. I was tired of it before even beginning.
>>
>>6340946
>>6341094
>>6341463
All of these. I know someone in a poly and they are very tumblr about it, as well as possessive and manipulative. I know they got involved in a relationship between two gals in order to isolate one of them to themselves, make the other jealous, turn them against each other, then keep the one they're isolating....but that's really none of my business.

I believe it's possible to have a healthy poly though. I have considered it personally but I don't think I have enough emotional energy for it.
>>
>>6342516
>implying you arent a beastly hon
>>
wew that flag

i'm in a poly relationship myself, it's bretty gud
>>
>>6342724
that's not being poly, that's being an outright asshole.

Very similar to a story I heard ~9 months ago, are the two gals initials S and R and the third wheel's initial is A ?
>>
>>6342777
Stop pretending that poly can't be bad.
>>
>>6342856
I'm not pretending shit

and mostly anything can be bad
>>
>>6340939
It's for some people, but not for me. I need to be in a regular couple, with no girl more special to my SO than me, and vice versa. I have mad jealousy issues.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.