[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>boyfriend has no concept of foreplay or warming up >has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1440678375985.jpg (34 KB, 600x535) Image search: [Google]
1440678375985.jpg
34 KB, 600x535
>boyfriend has no concept of foreplay or warming up
>has massive dick
>just fucking rams it in all the fucking way first time, very little lube
>loads of blood
>EVERY
>SINGLE
>TIME
What can I do? I don't want to be angry at him, because I guess I don't say anything at the time. But this is basic fucking shit. I always end up bleeding and we have to stop early. I don't really want to say no more sex as I seem to be the only fucking one who actually wants to fuck. How can I make this retard understand foreplay/warming up?
>>
>>6340728
Talk to him about it.
>>
Tickle his butthole
>>
>>6340740
>uuh sorry
>does the exact same thing again
>>
>>6340740
This, if you cant talk to him about it are you sure you want a relationship with him? Or maybe just lube/loosen up your ass yourself before sex
>>
>>6340753
Man I don't know. Prepare a flowchart. Send him on a seminar. Try to explain things as if you are explaining them to an 18 year old christian boy who spent 99% of his life tied to a chastity cross.
>>
>>6340728
This is why I dont date retards desu, even if their dicks are bigger
>>
>>6340728
how about you just stop shoving things in your ass? what are you, some sort of degenerate faggot? lel
>>
File: 1463224702284.jpg (151 KB, 806x605) Image search: [Google]
1463224702284.jpg
151 KB, 806x605
>>6340780
>meet guy from growlr, has massive dick
>he talks like an actual retard, can't understand what he says
>>
>>6340728
Anon, don't let him!! He's gonna ruin your butthole like this!

Buttholes are to be treated with utmost care and love by both their owners and perusers.

Your boyfriend is a jerk, next time he does that figure out when can you shove up X fingers without warning up his, let's see how he reacts.

>>How can I make this retard understand foreplay/warming up?

Put up a show for him doing things to your own butt. Make sure to moan and squirm a lot. Or anything else that he likes, but make sure to do stuff to your own butt all the while.

He doesn't get to go into you until he has gone limp and then hard again at least once.

That way, at least you'll have some time for warming up while teaching him some self-restraint.
>>
>>6340805
thanks, good idea with the last bit
>>
File: 1338524054363.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1341) Image search: [Google]
1338524054363.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1341
Tell him that if he continues to make you bleed that he is a creating a rape culture and that he is male that needs to check his big dick privilege before entering your anus and get affirmative consent. Tell him if he makes you bleed again he has to suck your anus dry til it stops bleeding. Obviously don't try to talk to him or teach anything about how to have proper sex with your anus, because human beings are supposed to innately be born with the understanding of how to do everything and you shouldn't have to sink to trying to helping him learn, nope that would be enabling his privilege. Next time he makes you bleed call police and tell him you were raped and he pulled a knife on you, then the serial prison rapists will educate him on proper methods.
>>
Tell him he has to change or not fuck u anymore. Its not safe or healthy. U two need to be able to communicate and meet each others needs
>>
>>6340853
he is 25, we have been together for 7 years, he has had plenty of time to learn how assholes work
>>
>>6340873

>7 years

holy shit wut

Are you sure you're not just both actual retards?
>>
>>6340873
lol wow

>refuses to talk to him about it
>refuses to help him learn even though it's your asshole on the line
>he should JUST learn some how

That's quite an entitled attitude towards the whole situation. If you were put in charge of a kid I bet they'd grow up thinking they were a fish and you would do nothing about it.

Get over it, get harsh on him, be loud tell him how he is hurting you and that you are going to refuse sex and find some one else if he doesn't listen. Stop being passive aggressive.
>>
>>6340887
very possible
>>
>>6340873

You're telling me that you have been buttfucked into bleeding for almost 7 years straight (hahahaha) ??!!

What the hell, anon.

Also, evidently he HASN'T LEARNED AT ALL
>>
>>6340853
Why did you post that picture?
>>
>>6340900
Why not? lol

I post random stuff to get more attention for my posts.
>>
>>6340904
I was wondering if maybe that picture had some story behind it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460297297053.jpg (33 KB, 602x596) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460297297053.jpg
33 KB, 602x596
>>6340728
>Loads of blood.
>Always have to stop early.
WHY IS ANYONE IN THIS SITUATION OKAY WITH THIS?!?! WHY DOES HE NOT CARE ABOUT GETTING BLOOD ALL OVER HIS DICK? ARE YOU DATING A VAMPIRE?!?!
I...just...seriously, yeah. Talk to him. Withhold sex. Do whatever you need to do. Your anus deserves better, and the fact that you've managed to put up with 7 years just baffles me. That's some masochist-level stuff right there.
>>
>>6340728
He either has never had anything near his butt before, or he's just a sadist retard. No one would do that if they've ever been penetrated by anything. My suggestion is that you rape his ass in order to give him some insight and empathy.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.