[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mid 20s >balding >not "attractive" Any hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>mid 20s
>balding
>not "attractive"

Any hope for mtf?
>>
>>6340271
Go to the transhelp thread. Saw one guy who fit the description and came out real well. I myself have rejected the possibility for me but you should seriously think things over with the information provided therein.
>>
>>6340271
http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/hair-loss/men-hair-loss-16/hair-transplants
>>
>>6340348
am poorfag
>>6340295
it's not filling me with confidence so far
>>
>>6340375
Like, this person blew my mind.
>>6322804
>>6322812
>>
>>6340382
wish I had half their initial looks to start with

sorry I'm not sure what I really hoped to find here, I'm just lapsing deeper and deeper into my depression
>>
>>6340382
Holy shit!
>>
>>6340417
Don't apologize. I get it. Not everyone win the genetic lottery. Just make sure you've actually lost rather than just convinced yourself that's the case because it's easier. Are you seeing a therapist?
>>
>>6340432
no therapist, I'm supposed to be looking, supposed to be looking for months now. .. making calls is hard
>>
File: GnomeChild.png (2 MB, 914x920) Image search: [Google]
GnomeChild.png
2 MB, 914x920
>>6340271
No. Work on getting 99 Repression and 99 Denial. Start grinding.
>>
>>6340450
I've heard that's a really common problem a lot of people experience. I always found calling people awkward but I imagine that finding a person you trust enough to share your innermost secrets with is a step above ordering pizza. Still, you need to get this done. Preferably soon.
>>
>>6340466
looks like I'm getting there whether I want to or not
>>
>>6340271

oh man senpai, you and i are in the same boat

there may be hope from just hrt and finestaride

http://imgur.com/gallery/2aFsi
>>
>>6343866
That's amazing, thank you
>>
>>6346592
Seriously, the sooner you get on HRT the more chance you have of minimising further balding and even growing some back. For that reason alone you should look into it asap tbph
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.