[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright lgbt. Im feeling particularly suicidal. I know a guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: IMG_20160607_073415.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160607_073415.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
Alright lgbt. Im feeling particularly suicidal. I know a guy that can get me alot of money very fast. I just want to know one thing. Is there any hope for me to ever pass as a girl? I know I'm ugly, but like I said I can get alot of money quickly and could theoretically afford any surgery if I wanted.
>>
>>6339780
u already look like a girl to me
>>
>>6339835
>that jaw
>a girl
u wot m8
>>
>>6339780
Softening your expression (open those eyes up!) will help a lot. Pluck your eyebrows also, caterpillars are holding you back.
>>
>>6339780
You are already pretty feminine, nice eyes and you face isn't bad. I'd say you have a shot.
>>
>>6339780
you'll be fine. your jaw will round out a lot on hormones, the rest of your face is girly enough.
>>
>>6339780
1) You're not ugly at all
2) I'd say you have a shot
3) That quick money thing sounds shady as fuck but it's certainly none of my business and I don't want to know
>>
>>6340001
Lies. I want to know. A wise man just told me "get dat money, stay off the radar."
>>
>>6339927
>Softening your expression (open those eyes up!) will help a lot. Pluck your eyebrows also, caterpillars are holding you back.
I have really low eyebrows and opening my eyes makes me look surprised and not good. My eyelids actually hand slightly in front of my eyes and I'll probably need a surgery for that. Also these are already pretty trimmed.
>>
>>6340011
>>6340001
Yea. It is shady caus people could 'potentually' die. But that's all I can say.
>>
cis scum browsing this thread correct me if my double faggot standards do not hold for sane humans but OP already kind of looks like a radfem lesbian.
>>
>>6339780
Also don't do anything you're going to regret.
H O N O R
O
N
O
R

trumps tits.
>>
>>6339780
With little effort you could pass, I've seen much much worse jaw lines on cis women.

Actually pretty cute tbqh
>>
>>6340195

Cis gay man here, could barely tell if it was a guy or a girl. If his face were just a bit shorter he would probably pass already
>>
>>6340160
>people could potentially die
what the fuck are you doing killing humans isn't cool you can get the dosh legitimately
>>
>>6340205
Fuck honor. I literally don't care about that stuff
>>
>>6340221
Hurting innocent people is not okay. Beyond not being okay if you are some sort of an ice cold utilitarian psychopath you should know that street-level crime just doesn't pay off. Dealers, gangbangers and burglars all pretty much make less than programmer for ten times the effort. White collar crime is the only kind which genuinely makes sense to engage in if your IQ is not sub 100.
>>
>>6340217
I can't. It's moonshine you dopes. If they kill themselves it's not my fault.
>>
Be careful sis, we don't need another dead trans girl.
>>
>>6340247
The crime I never get is hitmen. a 30% chance of life in prison for maybe $10,000
>>
>>6340260
The hilarious thing about hitmen is that just like all other freelancers they have trouble getting paid.. which often leads them to trying to murder the person who ordered the hit, sometimes getting away with the initial crime but getting caught doing that.
>>
>>6340272
Kek
>>
File: god is dead.jpg (65 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
god is dead.jpg
65 KB, 720x720
>I know a guy that can get me alot of money very fast

It's probably something illegal, so I should tell you to not accept to do that. You are american, right? Honey, you live in one of the best countries in the world, it's full of opportunities. Don't fuck your life just for some shekels. I live in a "third-world" country, had a lot chances to take illegal "careers" and always denied. "Live fast, die young" is a stupid phrase.

>Is there any hope for me to ever pass as a girl?

Yes, you're already pretty feminine. Just learn to use make-up.

>I know I'm ugly

You're beautiful. Seriously, I'm not saying that just to make you feel better. If I saw you in a party, I would really try an approach.

>but like I said I can get alot of money quickly and could theoretically afford any surgery if I wanted.

I know you're young and innocent, so I have to say again: don't believe this kind of bullshit. Almost nothing comes easy in life.
>>
>>6340309
>It's probably something illegal, so I should tell you to not accept to do that. You are american, right? Honey, you live in one of the best countries in the world, it's full of opportunities. Don't fuck your life just for some shekels. I live in a "third-world" country, had a lot chances to take illegal "careers" and always denied. "Live fast, die young" is a stupid phrase.

yea, well i already work one job but im just not getting enough money fast enough. And when i worked two jobs the gov't took all my money, and i never got sleep. Plus the only job to work other than a gas station i know of is extreme manual labor and i don't want to go back to that.

>You're beautiful. Seriously, I'm not saying that just to make you feel better. If I saw you in a party, I would really try an approach.
Maybe it just because i avoid picture alot because i hate how i look, but as far as i can tell i look uggo. Everything just looks wired and wrong.

>I know you're young and innocent, so I have to say again: don't believe this kind of bullshit. Almost nothing comes easy in life.
Im 22 btw. I know nothing comes easy in life. But no matter how hard i've tried. Drug dealing oppertunities and other illegal shit just keeps showing up in my life. Like i've passed up alot of chances to make alot of money for a little danger. But im getting tired of the slow legal route.
>>
File: hooded eyes.jpg (8 KB, 232x218) Image search: [Google]
hooded eyes.jpg
8 KB, 232x218
First of all, you do NOT look like a girl in that picture and every post that says so is a lie. These are people who only want to comfort you.

You are looking very feminine and you'll have the potential to pass, if you don't fuck it up.

Your eyebrows are not low. Your eyes are hooded. But that's not a bad thing. Just google "hooded eyes" and "hooded eyes make-up" and you'll see. Cathrine Zeta Jones is a famous example. You should try to imitate her in your eyebrow/eye area.
You have very full lips, that's a huuuuge advantage... when it comes to passing.

You look quite pissed on this picture, annoyed and a little bit angry. Telling you to smile won't make you any happier, but maybe you should try yoga or something.

Last but not least: Do not think that sugery is going to make you pass as a woman. FFS is helpful in many cases - you shouldn't need any, in my opinion, hormones and a decent make-up will just do it for you -, but SRS will NOT help you passing in public - unless you go around naked for some reason.
>>
>>6340886
mtf here
you have passing potential, with ffs
expect transition to take a a few years though, nothing is instant
start on hormones now, and save up $50000 for ffs and srs, but you should probably be on hormones for at least a year before getting those done

for now, just start hormones and working on your voice, learning makeup and women's clothing, maybe buy breast forms if you need tits right away
>>
>>6340936
I absolutely didn't post
>>6340195
just to comfort OP. They have the whole "die cis scum" radfem aesthetic going. Those women don't look exactly like women either.
>>
>>6340936
>First of all, you do NOT look like a girl in that picture and every post that says so is a lie. These are people who only want to comfort you.

yea i know. And i don't like to gain attention at all, i just felt extremely depressed for a couple of reasons and wanted to know i have something to look forwards to in life, because i feel like nothing even matters anymore.

>You look quite pissed on this picture, annoyed and a little bit angry. Telling you to smile won't make you any happier, but maybe you should try yoga or something.

lol. Im not angry at all. thats just my relaxed facial expression.

>FFS is helpful in many cases - you shouldn't need any, in my opinion
Are you saying that i personally don't need it? Or people that transition shouldn't need it? Also? how much do actually impact your appearance? Because from what i've seen not at all to not much.
>>
>>6339780
your face is very man like
you should get a plastic surgery all over your face tbqh
>>
>>6340986
I seriously don't get it. I think they look fine aside from the chin. Will look great with a minimal amount of work and some moans. Maybe it's because I'm eastern european and known some butch women who look close to that minus the sharp chin and pissed off expression.
>>
>>6341000
idk m8 it's just my opinion
he looks like a cab driver to me.
>>
>>6340942
>you have passing potential, with ffs
then what should i do? Could i possible pass before surgery? I commonly hear that if you can't pass b4 hormones you won't pass after.
>expect transition to take a a few years though, nothing is instant
How long could i do boymode if wanted to stay hidden? Everyone at my work hates mtf and i hear them talk shit about it daily.
>start on hormones now, and save up $50000 for ffs and srs, but you should probably be on hormones for at least a year before getting those done
Why wait so long? Why not do it before hand? And also, 50k is a shit load of money, i only make like 12.50 an hour, and thats after like 7 raises.
>>
>>6341000
Lol why are you calling me "they"? To avoid a pronoun or whatever?

>>6341014
and your right. I have a huge nose and pointy chin and low brow. I look nothing like a girl, or atleast any of the girls around here.
>>
>>6341032
Don't know what you prefer atm m8. I'd cringe if someone would call me she pre op but I get why some folks also cringe at he. Hungarian Notation for humans is the dumbest part about natural language.
>>
>>6341032
and oily face
>>
don't worry, you needn't worry about all of this because you aren't a girl, just an autistic man.
you're welcome
>>
>>6341051
don't remind me faggot
>>6341053
yea i know. And i know what i wan't. I do wish i would drop down and die of cancer right now. I just hate living so much. But i just can't bring myself to suicide yet. I don't even know why either.
>>
>>6340976

>yea i know. And i don't like to gain attention at all, i just felt extremely depressed for a couple of reasons and wanted to know i have something to look forwards to in life, because i feel like nothing even matters anymore.

Been there (mtf). Wanted to kill myself for over 10 years. But didn't. Everything worked out. Take small steps. Allow yourself to be afraid and doubt yourself - everybody does anyways.
You didn't feel like an attentionwhore in the first place.

<lol. Im not angry at all. thats just my relaxed facial expression.

Okay.

<Are you saying that i personally don't need it? Or people that transition shouldn't need it? Also? how much do actually impact your appearance? Because from what i've seen not at all to not much.

I'm not a native english speaker. Maybe my use of the word "should" wasn't quite accurate in this instance. I wanted to tell you that - in your case - FFS is not needed, because you will look very beautiful as a girl without it. Remember that many beautiful cis-woman have a masculine trait in their faces (and men who are generally considered as beautiful have quite often feminie facial features).
I think that some(!) people who transition need FFS in order to pass. The effects of ffs differ from person to person. Also there is not "the" FFS. You can let the doctor do a lot of stuff or just a little (sorry for my bad english).

<and your right. I have a huge nose and pointy chin and low brow. I look nothing like a girl, or atleast any of the girls around here.

I am inclined to believe that most of the "girls around here" are
a) wearing long hair,
b) make-up,
c) and female clothes.
Well, you do not do any of that, so sure, comparing your looks to them is a little bit difficult.
The next thing: You don't have a huge nose. If you feel uncomfortable with your nose, you can use make-up to make it appear (a lot) smaller. If you are able to get your eyebrows a little bit closer together (let grow or use liner).
>>
>>6341074
Nah. Most of the girls im talking about are black and are absolutely stunning without anything other than lashes. And your right, alot of pretty girls do have some masc features. But thanks for the advice though.
>>
>>6341069
Because killing yourself is fucking stupid. You didn't exist for most of the history of time, you now briefly exist, and you won't exist for the rest of eternity. Make use of the little time you have because you'll have literally forever to not exist later. For fuck's sake just do what makes you happy and try not to fuck other people along the way. Suicide is just admitting to yourself you can't do better. Now I don't know you but just about every human I do know somehow manages to find enough happiness to stay alive. Don't let Chad outplay you.
>>
File: bette davis.jpg (55 KB, 362x450) Image search: [Google]
bette davis.jpg
55 KB, 362x450
>Nah. Most of the girls im talking about are black and are absolutely stunning without anything other than lashes. And your right, alot of pretty girls do have some masc features. But thanks for the advice though.

You're welcome.
>>
>>6341096
>Because killing yourself is fucking stupid. You didn't exist for most of the history of time, you now briefly exist
how do you know? But it doesn't matter. I can see my entire life ahead of me and it's just not worth doing.

>Suicide is just admitting to yourself you can't do better. Now I don't know you but just about every human I do know somehow manages to find enough happiness to stay alive. Don't let Chad outplay you.
>Don't let Chad outplay you.
I literally don't care about stuff like that. Why would i care if some girl i don't know likes a good looking guy? Im not like those r9k people. And suicide is not admitting you can't do any better. Its seeing the future as a bleak and lonely and boring existence and recognizing that i have no reason to waste my time getting sad and angry and depressed over wasting time trying to become something im not. I'de say living like an ugly tranny is worse than death anyways.
>>
>>6339780

Honestly as a bisexual I would approach you regardless of whether you were a guy or a girl.

People would lie about being Native American in hopes of getting those cheekbones like damn
>>
>>6341129
>how do you know?
Materialism's pretty cool.

>I can see my entire life ahead of me and it's just not worth doing.
Look, maybe your life will suck. I'm not a fucking psychic. I can't tell. Neither can you. What I know is that just about every person has a chance at happiness and can to some degree steer the course of their lives. If you give up you don't get a rematch. There's no consolation prize. You just lost forever. If you *try* then you at least have some chance, however small, to one day be happy. Take that chance. You can be dead later.
>>
>>6341159
>People would lie about being Native American in hopes of getting those cheekbones like damn
what does that mean?I wonder if i have any in me? But my cheekbones are really shallow and boring.
But that does kinda make me feel better, so thanks. I do kinda want a bf though, but I don't know where to meet guys.
>>
>>6341177
Also I literally got dubs on that post so you have to listen to me.
>>
>>6339888
this
>>
>>6341177
People like you make me bored. Your confidence and "pull through" attitude are annoying. And i don't mean to insult you or anything, i just don't understand the unbridled optimism, maybe your life's been too easy.
>>
>>6341088

Just some input.
She did it:
http://annabellerioux.com/everything-is-possible/
And she did it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xjM-wJYMCg
(I was actually thinking about these 2, when I saw your picture.)

Lots of gurls did it.
Why "shouldn't" you? The only one, who can stop you, is you.
>>
File: o vs p.png (85 KB, 720x493) Image search: [Google]
o vs p.png
85 KB, 720x493
>>6341196

>People like you make me bored. Your confidence and "pull through" attitude are annoying. And i don't mean to insult you or anything, i just don't understand the unbridled optimism, maybe your life's been too easy.

It's always easier to open an optimistic point of view for others than for oneself. I know a lot of people who think very optimistically about other people's lifes, but are very pessimistic, when it comes to their own.
>>
>>6341210
omg that second vid is amazing! She did get ffs though. Thanks a bunch. I just need to see a therapist i guess...
>>
>>6341196
My life's probably too easy. Worst I had to deal with is racists beating me up for 8 years and the usual gender abnormal bullshit. I don't consider myself an optimist though. Saying "most people manage to be happy enough to live and you can probably do that too" isn't exactly "you can be the president if you really wanna sweetie". War refugees do that. Cambodian kids who have to hunt tarantulas for a living do that. Legless veterans do that. Just seems doable. The fact is that most people who at some point contemplate killing themselves and survive later come to regret it and lead normal lives.
>>
>>6341230

>omg that second vid is amazing! She did get ffs though. Thanks a bunch. I just need to see a therapist i guess...

You're welcome.

Try to find a good therapist, who is an expert for "people like us". I went to two therapists until I finally found one I was able to relate to.
>>
>>6341234

>The fact is that most people who at some point contemplate killing themselves and survive later come to regret it and lead normal lives.

I approve this message, here's one wise anon. Despite not wanting to appear nitpicky: I don't really "regret" my suicidal thoughts, though, but when I think about what I would've done to myself (or what I thought about doing to myself), I am completely horrified! But I don't regret it, since my suicidal thought didn't come out of nowhere.

The best and sincerest guy on the internet talking about suicide/suicidal thoughts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKI_oYMUNK4
>>
>>6341260
how much do therapist cost? Im rather poor.

>>6341234
>The fact is that most people who at some point contemplate killing themselves and survive later come to regret it and lead normal lives.
Thats too bad. Also, sorry for taking shit i guess, you know people like me cant feel better unless we're putting others down. Your a black tranny then? Im guessing your that korra person from the mtfg.
>>
>>6341286
>I don't really "regret" my suicidal thoughts, though, but when I think about what I would've done to myself (or what I thought about doing to myself), I am completely horrified! But I don't regret it, since my suicidal thought didn't come out of nowhere.
I've literally have had suicidal spill throughout my entire life. What do you mean you were horrified? Is there really going to be a point in the lives of people like me where we can look back on these times? Because this is all i know. I can't even begin to imagine what a normal happy life feels like.
>>
>>6339780
kill youself
>>
>>6341304

> I've literally have had suicidal spill throughout my entire life.

Have been suicidal since I'm 12.

>What do you mean you were horrified?

I "am" horrified, when I look back to my suicidal feelings/thoughs (or whatever you call that "I-do-not-want-to-live-anymore-mindset") - it's like remembering a horror movie, but knowing it was real and you were the protagonist.

>Is there really going to be a point in the lives of people like me where we can look back on these times?

Yes. I'm 25 now and I was able to look back at 24.

BUT: It's not that my suicidal thoughts are completely gone. They still come up from time to time. I realize, when I get in this "mood" pretty quickly, and know to be gentle to myself, when it happens. Although these feelings are not entirely gone, I can handle them a lot better. I'm not fighting them, but rather treating them like.. a guest or something like that. Although I have these thoughts, I do not identify with them anymore and that robs them a lot of their intensity. That's the reason, why I can "look back", I think.

>I can't even begin to imagine what a normal happy life feels like.

I think I know, what you are sayin', but seriously: what's "normal" anyway? Just do, what makes you happy. (And by the way: I think that a happy person is never a bad person, so the argument that a rapist or murderer is just following his true bliss, is invalid imo.)
>>
>>6340309
yo who that in the picture? is that the grinch?
>>
>>6341379

Do you really wanna know? Here is the poor damned soul: http://ymora.net/archives/44053
>>
File: 1459521095143.jpg (20 KB, 545x331) Image search: [Google]
1459521095143.jpg
20 KB, 545x331
>>6340886

Try getting some technical education. Electronics, coding, something like that. I don't know exactly how is the proccess to start a undergraduate course in USA (here in my country is "free", you just need to pass an exam), but you really should consider this. My ex-gf is a transwoman, since 12 she knew she must get an education if wanna be someone in life, even more as a trans woman.

And seriously, you are really pretty, just my type. I have no reason to lie to you in an anonymous imageboard. Don't feel ugly, even if you were really ugly there would be someone who would feel atracted to you.
>>
>>6341631
yea ive learned a little about comp science in the past and wanted to go to school for that, but my mom taught me college is for failures by showing me all her education got her was a life of debt and a shitty job at walmart. Its just too much money and im trying not to rack up debt. But who knows. Maybe ill change my mind about that.

>>6341594
holy fucking shit. thats sad. thats really fucking sad.
>>
File: 32 flavors.jpg (9 KB, 261x202) Image search: [Google]
32 flavors.jpg
9 KB, 261x202
>>6341305

This.

End it now. Shit wont get easer unless you accept that youre a guy
>>
File: for- taina alves.jpg (110 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
for- taina alves.jpg
110 KB, 900x900
>>6341658

Seems pretty hard to get an education in your country. Haven't you considered imigrating to Canada or another nation? In 21th century everyone needs to have some formal education, you should really think about that. I'm finishing law school, gonna try the Foreign Service later this year... We, LGBT's, need to conquer positions.
>>
File: pKiLinw.jpg (112 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
pKiLinw.jpg
112 KB, 500x750
Idk how no one has said it, but your hair is fucking retarded. It frames your face in a really unflattering way.

It's basically curly haired Dwight Schrute.
>>
>>6341753
yea i know. I litereally have no idea how to style it now that its getting longer again (I used to straighten it in hs). I might start straightining it again when untill it gets longer, but i have to wear a hair net at work so it feels like a waste of time.
>>
>>6341771
The length is the main problem, not the curls. Let it get shoulder length, and get bangs
>>
>>6339780
You're attractive, but only feminine in like a 1920s flapper girl king of look.

Also how do you decide to become a trap without knowing how to myspace angle?
>>
>>6341810
Im not a trap. I don't like taking pictures of myself because of how masc my appearance has become. I didn't really notice how much my face has changed in the last 10 years until recently. I guess i can work on my angles or whatever, but i think i wanted a straight on shot for honest opinions on whether or not ill be able to pass as a female after i start hrt or whatever.
>>
>>6341845

You're 8/10, post more pics of you, please.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.