[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>grow up thinking you're just like all the other kids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1465171979572.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1465171979572.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
>grow up thinking you're just like all the other kids
>penis size doesn't even faze you
>get to 18
>realize something is very wrong
>sure you knew something was wrong for years but you didn't care as much because you thought losing weight would make it better
>turns out you have a small penis either way
>mfw
>>
>>6339337
Fucking triggered

>Tfw youre trans or at least a very feminine trap bottom
>Tfw penis size or being circumcised doesn't matter
>>
>>6339337

How small?
>>
>>6339412
4 inches erect
>>
>>6339419
LMFAO
>>
>>6339419

It's probably a cute penis, fampai. Are you a gay top or bottom?
>>
>>6339337
Well you're in the right board at least.
Be a bottom. Find a exclusive top, one of those who dont even like dick. Problem solved.
>>
One of my kinks is small dicks, or rather, the larger ones just look so nasty I'm immediately turned off and leave. Though it's rare I even get that far cause guys with big dicks usually have a terrible personality to match. Is it thick?
>>
>>6339419
could be worse, I'm intersex and a whopping 3.5 erect and 1ish flaccid.
I'm also mtf though so it's all good B)
>>
>>6339371
but it does matter
>mfw all the microdick cutfag trannies get SRS and can only take the tip
>mfw they get BTFO and dumped faster than a black guy with someone else's bike
>mfw cba to find an appropriate face pic

imagine a really smug tranny with a huge dick aka an adequately long future vaginal canal
>>
>>6340161
>not pinning them down and stretching them out to take it anyways
It's like you don't even know how to hatefuck fake women
>>
I'm a top and I love tiny dick! Be a bottom anon!
>>
>>6339419
>>6339337

Oh you're fine dude.

Here's my dick and "balls"

It doesn't get erect very often at all. I usually orgasm with a soft dick. Rarely I can make it erect though.

I'm a cis male btw

(NSFW link)
https://my.mixtape.moe/jvqsii.jpg
>>
my dick is all veiny and has a lump in it.

Not going to ask doc though. I want to die
>>
>>6341373
i'm a fake woman so why would i want to hatefuck one?
self loathing?

>>6342028
yep that's penile cancer
i'm sorry to break it to you
>>
I'm still like 7" erect after 2 years on HRT and tucking fucking sucks. I'm also model/hungry skeleton thin so I have a thigh gap and my wiener refuses to be contained.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 600x300
>>6342037
>I'm going to die
Happy days. Better off myself to avoid the painful spread of it. Nice to have the excuse to do it though.
>>
>>6342070
jfc i'm joking!
it's probably just like a fuckin
thing
i dunno my best friend in highschool thought he had dick cancer once and it was literally nothing.
>>
>>6342070
dude go to a fukken dokter

or at least a friendly veterinarian.

By the way, did you know that "veterinarian" comes from latin "vetus, veteris", meaning OLD, because originally designated the guys who tended to the old war horses, which were also treated as veterans (same root)?

THE MOAR YOU KNOW.
>>
>>6342096
It's ok. I want to die
>>
>>6342108
I'm OK with you wanting to die, but some anon 4chan internet diagnosing you without even seeing your dick isn't exactly a good point in favor of kysing.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.