[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So female to male transexuals can compete in men's events
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: fishh.png (1 MB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
fishh.png
1 MB, 852x854
So female to male transexuals can compete in men's events at the olympics

But male to female transexuals can't compete in women's events

Does being born with a penis make you better at sports?
>>
File: benis 3.jpg (8 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
benis 3.jpg
8 KB, 291x173
>>6338632
>>
>>6338632
Misandry :)

Fucking feminist.
>>
>>6338632
I thought mtf were allowed to compete as long as they've been at cis girl hormone levels for a certain amount of time
>>
>>6338642
Maybe true but ftm transexuals dont need to do anything.

Stop oppressing my penis!

But honestly everyone, does being born a biological male give you advantage at sports?
>>
>>6338642
Yeah

>>6338656
The IOC requires roughly the same rules for both.
>>
>>6338656
yes, testosterone makes it easier to build muscle and gives larger bones, heart, etc.
>>
>>6338665

This is really sexist and problematic and you know it.
>>
>>6338682
Fuck you. I'm as liberal lgbt positive feminist as they come.

I also know that if i throw a ball up in the air, it'll fall back down. And that testosterone = bigger muscles and more physical capabilities.
>>
>>6338801
Testosterone is just evidence that God is a misogynist hence why society is misogynistic.
>>
but by the logic that T increases the ability to gain muscle, shouldnt FtM's be the ones that are banned since they are all essentially juicers?

MtF's either take T blockers, or have their testes removed, so the level of T in their system would be in line with that of a average cis girl.
>>
>>6338891
No unless you're speaking about female events

Though I guess it's possible for FtMs to abuse T, then they should be banned yeah, but I guess they figured it's easy enough to check
>>
>>6338632
Who gives a shit? The olympics is mostly a rigged dog and pony show.

>Does being born with a penis make you better at sports?
To answer this though, yes. Physical labor is what men are bred for so they're naturally better suited to most activities we call sports.
>>
>>6338859
U r le trolelolol! Wao!!!!!
>>
>>6338632
i don't understand why women should get to have their own special little sports because they're shit at them then men when whites can't have sports without black people in them who are naturally stronger and have greater bone density than whites
>>
>>6339406
Because when a woman complains about things people are expected to listen. When a man does it he's just being misogynist.
>>
>>6339406
>Blacks are naturally stronger
>Powerlifting dominated by Scandinavians
So you buy into all that thug nigga = actual tough guy bullshit do you?
>>
>>6339406
>because they're shit at them
didnt you just answer your own question?
>>
>>6339447
I'm glad /lbgt/ is as stupidly racist as the rest of 4chan, still feels like home. Thanks homie g.
>>
File: 1460661206491.jpg (113 KB, 598x597) Image search: [Google]
1460661206491.jpg
113 KB, 598x597
>>6339423
>misogynist.
>against black people
reading comprehention
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.