[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking back, when was your first gay crush, whether you knew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1374415574661.jpg (163 KB, 495x370) Image search: [Google]
1374415574661.jpg
163 KB, 495x370
Looking back, when was your first gay crush, whether you knew you were gay yet or not?
>>
File: yaranaika frog.png (37 KB, 460x589) Image search: [Google]
yaranaika frog.png
37 KB, 460x589
>>6338482
The time a fat guy wearing a rainbow t-shirt tripped and landed on top of me.
>>
Slightly after I discovered masturbation (age 14). I always thought of this guy in my class just before I came, and then I started massaging the rim of my asshole while jacking off. Didn't take long after that. My first time with a guy wasn't until around age 17.
>>
>>6338492
I used to have wet dreams about this feminine boy in my class when i was 13-14. confused the hell out of me.
>>
>>6338494
The guy I had a crush on when I first learned how to play with myself wasn't really too feminine acting, but had some feminine features. My first time was with a total femboi, though.
>>
>that super cute popular 13 year old freckled boy who never gave you the time of day
;_;
>>
>>6338500
My first time was with someone 8 years my senior.
>>
>>6338504
Mine was the same age. I helped him in French class.
>>
>>6338520
Ah, to be a teenager again.
>>
>>6338526
Best times.
>>
>>6338531
As long as you can fuck like a teenager, life is good.
>>
File: 1460928633470.jpg (50 KB, 637x642) Image search: [Google]
1460928633470.jpg
50 KB, 637x642
>>6338482
I think it was tarzan, I was maybe 5 at the time.
>>
kek, probably the green ranger when I was five. The hispanic one. Not sure what I was thinking.

I was actually a lot more comfortable with being into boys before I got my sex drive. I had a shitton of real and fictional crushes before middle school. I guess I just kind of repressed that around the age of 9 or 10. Didn't have a crush again until I was 19.
>>
My best friend's cousin came to live with him. He was about 20 at the time, I was 15. This guy had all the girls swooning over him. He was handsome, lean, tanned, dressed sharp, good dancer, intelligent... and gay.

We all knew he was gay but he was really just one of the gang in a lot of ways. We looked up to him initially as a big brother. He was giving advice on how to dress, how to behave with girls, etc... but the more he did, the more I fell in love with him.

One time I went over my friend's house but he wasn't their but his cousin was. We talked for a few minutes and I was debating kissing him but was too afraid. I always regret not doing it.
>>
i was 13, I started dreaming about my senior and getting all frustrated while walking around her
>>
I was a bit of a late bloomer, so the first proper crush I had was at my literature and language teacher at the age of 17. He wasn't handsome or suave at all, but he always had a smile on his face and, that was enough for me. He always seemed so warm, soft, cheerful, and energetic. He was really into books, so he was easy to derail into these cute enthusiastic ramblings about character nuance, imagery, or even fucking diction and syntax of a work. I loved that. I think I saw in him what was missing from my life at that time. Passion, enthusiasm, energy, good will... He had a slight speech impediment and was a bit on the feminine side, so some of the students were being little shits, but it never seemed to daunt him. I loved and envied that too.

I worked so fucking hard at his classes, I was normally really anxious about speaking, but at his lectures my hand was practically always up. I was naive and pure, so the thought that something could happen between us never actually crossed my mind. I just wanted his praise.

I guess I was really obvious because I never quite got what I was after. I mean, he did praise my hard work, my ideas, my writing, but what I really wanted was for him to praise me as a person. He talked about me with other teachers though, so just about every single one of them told me I should study literature which wasn't actually my main field of interest at all. It was a sweet, but frustrating time.

I almost got him a gift when I heard he earned his doctorate, but I thankfully thought better of it.
>>
>>6338533
>implying teenagers fuck
Stop, you guys are triggering me
>>
>>6338482
When I was 10. I moved to a new school, and I remember being entranced by this one boy's plump lips and milky white skin... and daydreaming about him. He's now my best friend and we're 23.
>>
>>6339463
Do you still want to fugg him?
>>
>>6338482
When I was a kid I remember having simultaneous proto-romantic feelings for both Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, and Jesse from Free Willy.

In primary school I just didn't because girls called me names and boys beat me up.

In secondary I had gone through a few crushes on girls I wanted to live vicariously through, but following this one party when I was 16 I remember some casual discussion on "what would it take for you to go gay" and essentially saying I'd only hook up with my best friend if we were drunk and "one of us" were dolled up.

At 18 I was getting high and fantasizing about being a girl getting shagged by the same friend, and managed to convince myself that it was the weed that dun did it.

And for the next 5 years I went along with the excuse that any attraction to guys was merely "aesthetic appreciation" since I couldn't picture myself hooking up with them while I still saw myself as a guy.
The idea of hooking up with girls was as uncomfortable for me but I saw it as a means to an end (basically to play mind games to get in their head and live vicariously through them). This whole idea was horrendous. I never pursued sex with anyone and am still a virgin to this day.

So yeah, depending on whether you see me as a guy or a girl, either Jesse or Dorothy respectively I guess?
>>
>>6339812
fuck it i'll add this. if you wanna know what my first irl crushes and not celeb crushes were, for girls it would be this one who kinda looks like if you took hermione grainger and vertically stretched her out a bit, and for guys it would be a guy who looks like dero from Oomph! but with emo bangs.
>>
A guy in my class when I was like 11,.
I used to dress like him and invite him everywhere, we would have been so cute together :'(
>>
the far I can remember, I was 13
>>
>>6338482
Looking back on it now it's kind of pathetic really. I was age 15 and so deep into my iron closet that I wasn't capable of seeing what I had for a class mate that was little more than an acquaintance.
He was nice to me, funny, and very easy to just small talk with.
I never had any sexual fantasies about him, probably because at the time I wouldn't let myself have those kind of thoughts. But I would always have to fight the urge to lean in and kiss him when we were alone.

I remember being past the "how do I want to kill myself" and being at the ''where do I want to kill myself/what would be the most convenient spot for someone to dispose of my corpse" point of a suicide plan; but decided not to go through with it. Just because I felt that goofing off with him in class was literally worth living for.
>>
I got hard over a picture of Justin Beiber when I was maybe 12 and felt incredibly guilty about it. Then when I was 15 I started getting crushes with a load of boys in my school and I wanted to kill myself
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.