[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homosexual boys being misgendered as girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9
File: Gay_flag.svg.png (10 KB, 2000x1236) Image search: [Google]
Gay_flag.svg.png
10 KB, 2000x1236
I'm genuinely concerned about the trend towards castrating little boys before the onset of puberty. How is it that "pre-homosexual behaviour" -- a well-established phenomenon whereby homosexual males exhibit markedly feminine behaviour during childhood -- are being misidentified as "girls"? How many zealous parents and psychiatrists of dubious ethics and motives are ruining the lives of their children? These people do not have a proper understanding of endocrinology. Suspending a boy's physical and mental development cannot be corrected or undone after suppressing normal testosterone production and normal maturation. Moreover, permanent infertility is a major risk.

I was feminine as a boy, and had I said, in passing, that I want to be a girl, and if my parents were zealous status-seekers, they'd have connected with a psychiatrist and ruined my life. They'd have driven me to suicide. This has parallels with the ADHD fraud perpetrated against boys in which amphetamines are prescribed to correct "disordered" behaviour. It's fucking sad. Here's what the American College of Pediatricians says:

http://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

What are your thoughts on the risk of little boys, some of whom are destined to be gay, being misgendered or misidentified as girls? How about the apparent excitement some parents experience at the prospect of raising a transgender child -- this is almost a white thing, a status thing, and it involves using a children's words against him. I don't care what informed adults do, or even older adolescents, but this is an appalling trend.
>>
File: ultra violence.png (10 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
ultra violence.png
10 KB, 217x232
>>6338315
Dress up as doomguy.
Problem solved.
>>
This is a damn tough one for me. Realistically, I have to say that it should not be allowed.
It's just too damn dangerous and the only way to 'defuse' it is to wait until they're old enough to make the decision themselves; informed and in a sound state of mind to consent. That being said I'd give anything that was mine to give to ensure transgendered people could transition as early as possible. But the lives of children across the world are not mine to barter with, and there are a lot more kids at risk of having their lives ruined than having them saved by this sort of thing.
>>
>>6338334
but a female looking doomguy would be pretty hot
>>
File: doomguy.jpg (174 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
doomguy.jpg
174 KB, 800x585
>>6338350
I dunno. there can only be one Doomperson.
>>
>>6338339

Indeed. I understand the desire transgender individuals have regarding the timing of their transition -- the earlier the better in terms of outcome. However, this must be balanced with the interests of children, none of whom are capable of commenting on their "gender identity" -- not everything a child wants he should get, and fleeting comments made by a boy should not be seized upon and juiced, or used as the basis of complex forms of medical intervention. To have one's parents get caught up in what's almost a trend, and to be placed in a state-administered program whereby boys are not permitted to undergo puberty, is fucking disturbing and sets a dangerous precedent. This is the situation in the UK.

The risk of misidentification are massive. Forming a mistake in the direction of accidentally castrating and feminizing a normal boy is truly disturbing.
>>
>>6338334

This isn't a joke. It's actually happening a number of jurisdictions.
>>
File: doomguy power.jpg (309 KB, 1260x824) Image search: [Google]
doomguy power.jpg
309 KB, 1260x824
>>6338354
People dressing up as Doomguy?
>>
The majority of children who feel transgender feels will grow up to be ye olde homosexuals. The minority who will not are at a much higher risk of suicide if they don't pass and if you don't start young your chances of passing are much lower. You need to practice a cautious approach which recognizes the needs of every patient. Weed out the gender non-conforming children from the genuine transsexuals.

I think this is a serious issue but I really hate how it is being used as a weapon against helping the minority of kids who ARE trans and who WILL suffer if you opt out of helping children at all.
>>
>>6338358

Are you a transsexual? Is that why the subject of castrating boys is funny/inconsequential to you? Are you at all concerned about the welfare of children within Western countries?
>>
File: gee bill.jpg (42 KB, 448x458) Image search: [Google]
gee bill.jpg
42 KB, 448x458
>>6338364
Islam is the only answer.
>>
>>6338339
This is a false dilemma IMO. You can help everyone by working carefully with each patient. We do the same when it comes to giving kids other life-altering drugs as treatment.
>>
>>6338358
yeah, we need laws controlling this before it gets out of hand.
>>
File: moom.jpg (83 KB, 540x619) Image search: [Google]
moom.jpg
83 KB, 540x619
>>6338369
>>
>>6338368
There's no way a child can properly understand, much less communicate, their gender identity. Not unless a huge societal shift occurs first.
>>
>>6338362

We have no means of differentiating between the two. The current programs operate on a sort of hubris surrounding our ability to do precisely that, which we can't.

I'm also not aware of suicides being linked to not being able to pass. I do know that suicide rates apparently spike following sex reassignment surgery, and this might be related to post-operative dissatisfaction. Undergoing SRS might also be a function of serious, and I mean profound, unhappiness with one's body. Frankly, even for transgender girls, removing one's penis is a serious decision, and unbeknownst to many of these girls, the surgical outcome is crappy -- neo-vaginas barely resemble vaginas, they don't self-lubricate and they often look terrible.

I want this business of castrating boys through chemical means to be discarded entirely. It's premature, the science isn't there, the diagnostics aren't there and it involves manipulating a boy's biology such a profound and irreversible manner.

>>6338372

Yeah man, this is fucking funny.
>>
File: knne deep in losss.jpg (1 MB, 625x790) Image search: [Google]
knne deep in losss.jpg
1 MB, 625x790
>>6338377
>>
>>6338379

Piss off. This trend upsets me. I'm gay and it feels almost like an attempt, unintentional, to extinguish homosexual males and replace us with faux-females.
>>
>>6338391
Relax, look at where you are posting.
>>
>>6338375
>>6338377
>There's no way a child can properly understand, much less communicate, their gender identity. Not unless a huge societal shift occurs first.

>We have no means of differentiating between the two. The current programs operate on a sort of hubris surrounding our ability to do precisely that, which we can't.

Bullshit. Doctor Zucker was making a lot of progress in this field and firmly believed it was possible to both help transsexuals while screening normal children. The main opposition to him came from the LGTB community on the grounds that they believed he was performing reparative therapy when he was just cautious, as one ought be. Even Ray Blanchard stood by him.

>I want this business of castrating boys through chemical means to be discarded entirely. It's premature, the science isn't there, the diagnostics aren't there and it involves manipulating a boy's biology such a profound and irreversible manner.
Accepting trans children as collateral damage is not any better than accepting homosexual children as collateral damage. Psychologists are making the effort.
>>
>Misgendered
fuk up kunt. this may be one of the softest boards on 4chan but I think most people would rather this kind of topic stays on Tumblr, thank you.
>>
> Reversible or not, puberty- blocking hormones induce a state of disease – the absence of puberty – and inhibit growth and fertility in a previously biologically healthy child.

this is literally just saying "puberty blockers are bad because they prevent a child from going through puberty." if there were another harm to them, this group would have said so, because the American College of Pediatricians is a conservative activist group (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_College_of_Pediatricians) another glaring error is that Sweden suicide study, which has been misinterpreted by anti-trans groups (as even the author of the study argues.) yes, trans people who have transitioned still have higher rates of suicide than cis people, but the body of evidence available shows that those rates would be even higher if there was no transitioning.

as a trans guy who started T senior year of high school, i wish I had been able to transition earlier, and i was aware of being trans at a very early age (even though I didn't know there was a word for it until I was 11 or 12.) however, i completely understand that many children could be mistaken for trans, especially as gender roles continue to loosen and more parents let their children play with whatever toys they want etc. i disagree that parents are trending toward wanting trans kids or encouraging kids to be trans as a status symbol outside of a very small minority; even people who are in the know about trans people/support trans people realize it's a hard life to live and most parents would not want their kids to go through the pain of gender dysphoria, infertility, and discrimination.

overall i support listening to kids and helping more parents be informed about how transitioning works so if parents suspect their kid is trans, they can support them. blockers are a wonderful option, and when the kid is in mid-to-late teens they can start considering real HRT.
>>
>>6338377
>Yeah man, this is fucking funny.
no, really, 4chan threads are erious business that will define the world we live in.
anyone having fun is clearly in the wrong place.
>>
File: 1460102876337.gif (71 KB, 69x120) Image search: [Google]
1460102876337.gif
71 KB, 69x120
>>6338413
Agreed.
>>
I once thought I was trans, I actually went so far as to take anti-androgens before I realized I was just a bit feminine and a teenager looking for a special identity.

I really fear for the next generation, which will get showered with praise and told they are trans simply for being less masculine than the norm. However, whenever I express that fear I get called a bigot.
>>
>>6338422
Just gotta wait for the collapse of the medical economy.
>>
>>6338404

I'm not familiar with the nomenclature -- I'm guessing that's the word that would be used.

>>6338402

We have no means by which to distinguish between the two. If I'm wrong, please enlighten me. I'm familiar with the studies of brain structure and male homosexual children, like male transgender children, possess brains that are markedly more feminine in structure and reactivity. It's also not a simple matter of degree.

Feminizing the wrong boy, and in the process ruining his body and mind and depriving him of the capacity to produce children (permanent infertility is a serious risk), is orders of magnitude worse than slightly inferior results in transitioning a transsexual. At 16 or, more conservatively, 18, a male can form a decision and the results will be fine. Give me a break.

>>6338407

Parents are idiots. Parents can be duped into all sorts of things. Certainly, parents are not medical professionals. Parents are also sensitive to fads and fashions -- zealous parents who are eager to impress their friends with "progressive" children (remember that Slate article featuring parents who sent their boys off to a camp where forced transvestism was a thing?) are toxic.

Psychiatrists are not to be trusted in this area. They've shown a willingness to entertain numerous highly questionable therapeutic routes, including exposing young brains (8-year-old boys) to amphetamines on a daily basis to extinguish symptoms of so-called ADHD.

>>6338422

I know, it's frightening. When something as serious as this intersects with biology, we have reason to worry.
>>
>American college of pediatricians

Really? Do you think we're retarded?

Go back to /pol/, asshole
>>
>>6338442

That was a genuine mistake on my part. The point still stands and I'm rather surprised that the APP tacitly supports chemical castration.
>>
>>6338438
>We have no means by which to distinguish between the two. If I'm wrong, please enlighten me. I'm familiar with the studies of brain structure and male homosexual children, like male transgender children, possess brains that are markedly more feminine in structure and reactivity. It's also not a simple matter of degree.
Like in a ton of other things psychology we have to rely on doctor-patient analysis. This is not some special case. That's generally how we handle prescribing mind-altering substances to children, many of which have side effects just as drastic.

>Feminizing the wrong boy, and in the process ruining his body and mind and depriving him of the capacity to produce children (permanent infertility is a serious risk), is orders of magnitude worse than slightly inferior results in transitioning a transsexual. At 16 or, more conservatively, 18, a male can form a decision and the results will be fine. Give me a break.
Be real here. Either person pushed down the wrong path will likely die. There is real harm in ignoring one group in favor of the other and arguing otherwise makes your true intent obvious.
>>
>>6338315
>that fucking fringe group 'study' again which is based purely on non-empirical information.
>>
>>6338315
>trend
>>
>>6338450
>>6338452

I have no idea what you're referencing.

This trend violates the Hippocratic oath in a direct way. To castrate a boy, which is what this is, in hopes of disrupting his development as a male is a form of abuse. People who support this kind of thing are often well-intentioned, however they possess a surprising lack of knowledge surrounding endocrinology and developmental biology:

1 a) In castrating a boy before the onset puberty, growth isn't suppressed, masculinization is suppressed. The male in question will still grow, however he won't grow normally and this cannot be reversed.

b) Growth hormone is still released and skeleton growth will still occur. However, unlike his normal counterparts, a boy who has been castrated will develop a decidedly androgynous frame -- narrow shoulders and potentially wide hips. This cannot be undone upon allowing normal testosterone production to take place. He will also be at serious risk of osteoporosis.

c) A boy who is castrated will have his height stunted irreversibly. As mentioned, certain stages of growth will still occur and his epiphyseal plates will fuse. He will not catch up to a normal height if testosterone production is allowed to take place.

d) Such a boy will not develop an ordinary male brain, and this might bias the outcome of a "tentative" castration. If his brain doesn't become as masculine as it would otherwise, the odds of a male rejecting his castrated existence decreases. He will be at risk of serious mood disturbances for life.

e) Without question, permanent infertility is a major risk of a program of exploratory castration.

Children are unable to assess their "gender identity" -- they can regurgitate garbage fed to them by zealous parents, however they cannot know whether they have the mind or brain of the opposite sex. What a child wants he should not necessarily get, and a psychologist or even psychiatrist is in no position to pontificate on a boy's "true" identity.
>>
>>6338478

Again, we have no objective means of identifying transsexuals. All methods in current use are subjective.

This is a dangerous and damaging trend. And no, slightly worse results for a boy that, statistically speaking, probably isn't a transsexual is far more acceptable than depriving a normal male of good health and permanently feminizing his mind/body. The latter is horrifying.
>>
>>6338478

For an idea of what will happen to a boy who is erroneously castrated, study Klinefelter's syndrome. Upon reaching adulthood, a eunuchoid-type body cannot be repaired or corrected.
>>
>>6338483
If you want to deprive transsexuals treatment when they're young enough to get a real benefit from hormone blockers and HRT then you should be willing to pay for any surgeries or medical treatments they need to undo that masculinization since it's your fault their body has been permanently affected by a puberty they did not want.

FFS and HRT should be fully covered along with breast implants, SRS, fat grafting, and permanent hair removal methods such as laser and electrolysis, etc. If you think those procedures are unnecessary and shouldn't be covered because they're cosmetic then go fuck yourself, your so called "slightly inferior" results make a world of difference. The risk of suicide and comorbidity is dramatically higher, along with the risk of substance abuse, homelessness and HIV transmission. Discrimination is also a factor as well since passing directly effects that. Your bone structure is permanently masculinized and cannot be undone by HRT or surgery, breast development and fat redistribution are inferior, your voice is permanently masculinized and needs constant training or surgery to sound normal, male pattern baldness has set in and the patient needs hair transplant and meds to combat it, I can keep going on.

Handwaving the problems we face as trivial and statistically insignificant compared to the very similar horrorof a cis kid getting castrated is incredibly disingenuous. Both outcomes are horrifying and should be avoided.
>>
>>6338550

We don't even have a full understanding of the pathophysiology and etiology of transsexualism. The feminine essence theory is without foundation.

This business of being a female is probably a psychiatric disorder for which hormones/surgery shouldn't be dispensed -- I'm with Blanchard in terms of types and causes.
>>
>>6338550

Do you acknowledge that suspending puberty involves chemical castration and castrating the wrong male will, short of ruining his life, drive him to suicide?

Your complaints are dubious. You're also entitled. You're making the argument that little boys should be placed at risk of becoming eunuchs and having their lives ruined to ensure that you have sufficiently perky tits -- you're pathetic.
>>
>>6338550

I'm guessing your an autogynephile -- a clear narcissist is at work here.
>>
>>6338577
So now we're going from the premise that all transsexual kids should be denied treatment, to all transsexuals should be denied treatment on the grounds of "lul mental disorder"? I figured we'd get to that eventually, since the OPs intentions with this thread are more than transparent.

There is currently no clinically effective alternative treatment available to people suffering with gender dysphoria. Denying them the one clinically effective treatment available to them is unethical, no matter what your opinion is of the condition and said treatment.

>>6338583
Sure. Do you acknowledge that denying treatment to a transsexual adolescent will do the same?

>Your complaints are dubious
How so? Sexual development is mostly done by 16 or 18. Your bone structure and height are likely near their full developement along with your vocal cords, facial and bodily hair, etc. Sexual maturation is a real thing, anon. Also the statistics are on my side with this. Passing and discrimination has a correlation with suicide risk and other negative social and mental health factors. Why deny those factors when you're so eager to use the suicide statistics affected by them when you have an agenda?

>You're also entitled.
Wanting to correct my body because of something that could have been avoided is entitled now? Is it entitled for a man whose been chemically castrated before puberty to want the damage done to his body corrected?

I never said that strawman you're putting up should be carried out, I said both outcomes should be avoided. This isn't simply about wanting "perky tits" this is about wanting to feel comfortable with my body. Learn to read, you disingenuous fuck.
>>
>Getting memed by OP
Just stop m8s. There is a very simple tell as to who that is. One anyone can notice. I'd point it out but then he'd know it too.
>>
>>6338667

That's not what I stated. You're forming hasty inferences.

I'm frankly appalled by your willingness to sacrifice ordinary, but somewhat feminine boys, to achieve a nice set of tits and an agreeable bone structure.

You're entitled because of this admission: "Both outcomes are horrifying and should be avoided."

No, the outcome of castrating a boy who shouldn't be castrated is horrifying. I'd like to see transsexuals obtain nice aesthetic results, but not at the risk or expense of feminine/homosexual children. They should not be placed on the line for a nice hip-to-waist ratio, silly.

Also, it's a simple statement of fact that the etiology of transsexualism hasn't been established. We don't know what's wrong with you or the causes. We're willing to let men like you adopt feminine features, but that's a palliative measure more than anything.
>>
File: 1459084088276.png (158 KB, 348x263) Image search: [Google]
1459084088276.png
158 KB, 348x263
>implying the effects of anti-androgens are permanent
>implying the kids can't choose to stop at any time
>overusing the word castration just to be an alarmist
>>
>>6338715

Some of the effects of anti-androgens are permanent, and that's what I'm stressing.

This does constitute chemical castration -- it's a technical term. Whether you dislike like or find it alarmist isn't relevant as to whether something amounts to a program of chemical castration.

Kids should not be in a position to initiate (or terminate) castrative agents, you nut.
>>
>>6338693
I'm appalled by your condescension and your complete lack of sympathy or empathy for people like me. Having a body you're not comfortable with at all and being treated like a monster for it is horrifying. Having a 20 to 60 percent chance of suicide attempt is horrifying. The type of hell a transsexual goes through is very similar to the nightmare a kid who's wrongfully castrated goes through. Both outcomes ARE horrifying. I'm not entitled for stating that.

If you want transsexuals to obtain "aesthetic" results without any risk whatsoever of harming a cis kid, then society should cover our surgeries and medical treatments fully. They go a long way in making us not want to kill ourselves and the costs are negligent given how small a minority we are.

Also, who gives a shit? Gender dysphoria isn't the only condition that we don't completely understand. Palliative medical treatments are used all the fucking time in medicine. Until we find an alternative treatment, your opinion on whether we should or shouldn't be given hormones and surgery is completely irrelevant.
>>
>>6338748

We're sort of in agreement here. I'm not trying to upset you and I know that transsexual males have it tough -- understand that I'm genuinely bothered by the trend towards castrating children. It horrifies me. I regard it as wholly irresponsible and dangerous. And like you, I don't think it's unreasonable to remedy transsexualism/dysmorphia/dysphoria/whatever through state-funded surgeries as an alternative.
>>
>>6338779

I know it's easy to dismiss my concerns, but I can't overstate how disturbed I am by this trend. I specialized in endocrinology and it's truly a disturbing thing. To watch psychiatrists meddle in that area of which they have a poor understanding, on the basis of stuff kids say, is bizarre. I do want a good outcome for transsexuals, but not at the expense or risk of damaging boys.
>>
>>6338391

It's kind of interesting. The progress made my feminism and lgbt rights at their core have been mostly about subverting gender roles and allowing men/women to freely express themselves outside the standardized norms that have been expected so far, either sexually or simply by how they present themselves.

But now the proponents of trans issues are coming and using these very rigid and so-called "oppressive" gender guidelines as legitimate claims to prove that they are in fact their true gender. They're essentially saying if a boy behaves femininely, hes justified in thinking that he's a girl (if he feels himself to be) because boys don't act like that. Boys don't like makeup, girls don't like sports, everybody knows that! It only makes sense for them to be the "wrong" gender then, because they at least recognize theyre a flawed representation of their gender and are attempting to "fix" it via transitioning.

All of this seems completely antithetical to the ideas surrounding the acceptance of alternative lifestyles in the first place.
>>
>>6338315

LMAO.

We've gone from banning reparation therapy to feminizing pre-homosexuals.

Isn't there a middle point, where you are left on your own to explore your sexuality as you please?
>>
>>6338315
>American College of Pediatricians
This is your problem. They are a hate group.
>>
>>6339220

The point stands, and whether the SPLC, which is a smear group, calls the ACP a "hate group" is irrelevant as to whether they're correct on this issue. I wasn't aware of the ACP's narrow scope before this thread, however.

Most endocrinologists would be opposed to castrating a normal, healthy boy who might simply be gay. Don't impose this stuff on kids.
>>
Well, it will finally weed the fems out.
>>
>>6338315
Oh my god, the bait, Mister President... the bait is evolving
>>
What does it matter if feminine homosexual boy is infertile anyway?
>>
>>6339334
The point is no cis person can understand the hell of living one's life in the wrong body with the wrong clothes on. That discord between brain and body is very damaging to one's self image, and that damage is accumulative over time. There is nothing that can be done except to modify the body to suit the brain. Conversion/reparative therapies don't work and often lead to increased likelihood of suicide.

By 14-15 years old it is often very evident to self and others if the person is really trans or not. As a transgender, I knew by 11yo that I had to transition. My own reactions to crossdressing in public at 14 told me I was definitely on the right track. My social interactions with others felt right for once. I finally felt comfortable interacting with others.

>>6339351
Still the same old shit. Just a more educated group doing it.
>>
>>6338315
>The Southern Poverty Law Center has referred to the ACPeds as a "Hate Group", describing the American College of Pediatricians as a "fringe group" with "a history of propagating damaging falsehoods about LGBT people, including linking homosexuality to pedophilia" which closely collaborates with NARTH.[10][11] Writing in response to an ACPed brief, the American Civil Liberties Union similarly referred to the ACPeds as a fringe group which has acted to promote "unscientific and harmful 'reparative therapies' for LGBTQ students."[17][18][19]
You're treating a lunatic fringe group that tries to kill gays as legit
>>
>>6338315
>The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is a small, socially conservative advocacy group of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in the United States.[1]

>The group was founded in 2002 by a group of pediatricians, including Joseph Zanga, a past president of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), as a protest against the AAP's support for adoption by gay couples.[2][3] The group's membership has been estimated at between 60 and 200 members,[2][4] in contrast to the AAP's over 60,000 members.[5]
>The organization's view on parenting is at odds with the position of the American Academy of Pediatrics, which holds that sexual orientation has no correlation with the ability to be a good parent and to raise healthy and well-adjusted children.[4][8][9] The American College of Pediatricians has been described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a "hate group", with "a history of propagating damaging falsehoods about LGBT people".[10][11]

And these are the clowns you're promoting. What an idiot, look at your tinfoil.
>>
>>6338353
>>6338315
>>6339172
>>The Southern Poverty Law Center has referred to the ACPeds as a "Hate Group", describing the American College of Pediatricians as a "fringe group" with "a history of propagating damaging falsehoods about LGBT people, including linking homosexuality to pedophilia" which closely collaborates with NARTH.[10][11] Writing in response to an ACPed brief, the American Civil Liberties Union similarly referred to the ACPeds as a fringe group which has acted to promote "unscientific and harmful 'reparative therapies' for LGBTQ students."[17][18][19]
Push your gays are pedos propaganda elsewhere
>>
>>6338446
No more than you support calling all gays pedos. Push your fringe shit somewhere else you delusional fool.
>>
>>6338315
Keep pushing your fake shit http://www.snopes.com/americas-pediatricians-gender-kids/
>>
Lots of radfems believe the trans agenda is gay erasure. Get the gays to conform to the strict gender binary (as the opposite gender) then sterilize them. It's also a method for pharma companies to hook kids on hormones for life. Look at who funds WPATH, it's all pharmaceutical companies. Lupron (used on kids to block puberty) is crazy expensive.
>>
>>6342000
Idiot, patents expired on them so companies lose money on most of them. Contraception is far more profitable because you can patent each variant.

And femboys taking hrt and looking girly isn't gay erasure either. We're still gay guys, promise.

It looks like you only tolerate gay boys when they look like masculine men. If you don't want to force strict roles on everyone, then you should accept androgyny.
>>
>>6342040
>companies lose money
Please. Not on Lupron.
>femboys taking hrt and looking girly isn't gay erasure either
Topic isn't about gay adult men who take hormones but live as men.
It's about children who display cross-gender behavior and are "transitioned" and sterilized by doctors and parents when most likely they're just gay or maybe even just going through a phase. That's nothing to do with androgyny, it's child abuse.
>>
>>6342125
Seriously, leuprolide patent expired, there's about 9 different manufacturers for it and it's a polypeptide so it's expensive with low returns. That's why pharma is trying to create newer gnrh. You can make money if a drug for long.

And seriously, if it isn't Viagra, contraception or pain meds, it's hard to get much profit. That's how things work.
>It's about children who display cross-gender behavior and are "transitioned" and sterilized by doctors
No really, you are letting your biases cloud your judgment. They don't do anything to children, they can give GnRH to adolescents, but those are reversible. They don't sterilize they delay. The only abnormal effect they have is that their users grow taller than ther siblings cause growth plates. You see that with people like Andrej.

Reversible delay with teens isn't your sterilize kids thing. Step back and look at it again.
>>
>>6338362
>The majority of children who feel transgender feels will grow up to be ye olde homosexuals.
That's not true, the studies that supposedly show that did not differentiate between trannies and kids with just gender variant behavior like boys liking pink and dolls and dresses and further counted all subjects that they lost contact with as having desisted in trans feelings.
>>
>>6338354
Evidense?
v
i
d
e
n
s
e
?

Sauce or you're full of shit.
>>
>>6338422
You do realise that your anecdote is actually evidence that people CAN realise transition isn't for them before anything irreversible?
>>
Just make whoremoans available otc cheap like in Thailand and everything will be perfect.
>>
>>6338438
>Parents are idiots. Parents can be duped into all sorts of things. Certainly, parents are not medical professionals. Parents are also sensitive to fads and fashions
This is literally an argument for parents not being able to decide ANY medical treatment for their kids, not just transition.
>>
>>6338577
Blanchard argues that transition was a legitimate treatment, moron.
>>
>>6339207
>Isn't there a middle point, where you are left on your own to explore your sexuality as you please?
That's the idea with puberty blockers.
They're not actually getting estrogen at that point so there's no feminizing going on.
>>
>>6339220
>>6339334
>tfw it was started with the goal of keeping gays from adopting
>>
>>6342125
Have been snorting meds since teens, that's common with femgen. Lots of them are quite young so there's more overlap than you think. Especially if you're in the 'people shouldn't be allowed to do anything with their bodies Cept contraceptives till they're old' camp.

There isn't anything worse than sleazy old men trying to dictate who you are and bullying or threatening you into acting like what they think women are like.

But throwing around regulations like you want only makes that worse. Let anyone do what they want without this psych baggage, then you won't need to worry about feminine makes getting erased out of existence and forced into steryotypes.

>>6342529
This tbqh famm
>>
I remember in 3rd grade I was really convinced I wanted to be a boy. Part of me wishes my parents would have done something about it and part of me knows if they did I would be a 5 foot tall Aiden right now.
>>
>>6343006
Gnrh makes you 6 feet tall tho
>>
>>6338315
But then I could have been an androgynous mess, and lord knows that's what I truly want.
I absolutely would have been one of those kids made into a girl, I was so faggy.
>>
>>6340456
Because he might want biological children some day? Also the cause of the infertility has other effects on one's health too, which could cause problems.
>>
>>6338315
The College of Pediatricians are hacks that chose a respectable sounding name.
You got another, unbiased source.
>>
>>6343260
Infertility caused by hormone blockers is reversible though, as long as the kid gets taken off them and has biological puberty.
>>
>>6343050
They don't do it because you are fagy, You must express an interest in being the opposite sex, and do it consistently.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.