[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >a few years ago >18 >just graduated high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: hey mom guess what.jpg (29 KB, 382x302) Image search: [Google]
hey mom guess what.jpg
29 KB, 382x302
>be me
>a few years ago
>18
>just graduated high school, about to move out with friends after the summer
>dad comes home one day and says he wants to talk
>parents have been all antsy lately, but just thought it was because i'm about to move out and whatnot
>"anon, your mother and I are getting a divorce"
>wait what.mov
>queue hours of dad crying and explaining why the marriage is falling apart
>mom is getting fat
>dad doesn't wanna fuck her anymore
>mom spends too much money
>dad is sick of supporting her
>etc etc
>this shit sounds so cliche, I thought, it feels like i'm in a bad movie or something
>in the middle of this, mom comes home
>she's drunk as fuck
>"did you tell anon yet? did you?"
>"y-yeah"
>"did you tell anon about alice?"
>suddenly the room goes silent
>...
>"who's alice, dad?"
>he gets up and walks into his bedroom, locks the door
>"mom, what the fuck is happening? why did dad go to his room?"
>in between bawling, she manages to get out "just wait for it, anon, you'll understand"
>wait for an hour on the couch, awkwardly, while my mom cries her eyes out and tells me she's fine whenever i try to comfort her
>finally hear dad's door open
>hear steps slowly going down the hallway upstairs and down the stairs
>his steps stop once they come to the living room
>I turn around

Continue?
>>
>Continue?
No need really.
>alice
We know.
>>
I'm fully expecting this to be some stupid le unexpected twist
>>
>>6338132
>No need really.
okay, then, good night.
>>
>>6338149
Goodnight! Sleep well!
>>
d a n g
u
d
e
>>
I know what's going to happen, but tell me anyways anon
>>
>>6338231
nah, we don't care
>>
>>6338097

So Alice is the crossdresser personality? I figured Alice was the mother's lesbian lover because she was getting fat. Kek.
>>
>>6338097
Okay, this is gonna turn into a modified line from a song, so do tell.
>>
>>6338097
More!
>>
B L U E
A
L
L
S

Kek, come on, finish the goddamnstory, even if it's cringey as fuck or ends in "prince of bel-air" lyrics
>>
>>6338097
Disgusting. I'm sorry your father is such a selfish piece of shit, anon.
>>
>>6340189
father was a cross dresser or transgender.

the end.
>>
>>6339168
kekkkk
>>
Continue please even if it's predictable it'll be fun to read.
>>
>>6340237
I don't want you to tell me what I already know, I want to finish reading the story!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.