[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Animes and Transsexuality/MTF's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1464535479335.gif (663 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
1464535479335.gif
663 KB, 500x446
Are they related in a way?

What if the story about "MENTAL ILL FAGS THAT WANT TO BE THEIR REAL LIFE WAIFU" is true? Is there any problem with that besides surreal beauty standards and all?
>>
>>6336921
I heard trans people tend to like anime because the characters normally have androgynous body types and they can see themselves in that.
>>
>>6336921
can i finally PLEASE get a source on this pic
>>
>>6336921

The relationship between anime and transgenderism is roughly the same as that between cigarette smoking and cancer. Not everyone who watches anime becomes a tranny, but it increases your risk eight-fold. It's never too late to quit watching anime, your body will start recovering almost immediately in the first week.
>>
>>6336952

Are you seriously not smart enough to right-click on the picture and select 'search Google for this image'?
>>
>>6336964
i actually just wanted to talk. that's why i asked, honestly just asking to ask.
>>
>>6336973

Well I hope you learned your lesson about trying to manipulate people into being your friend with dishonest questions.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-06-23-47-13.png (749 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-06-23-47-13.png
749 KB, 720x1280
>>6336973
Sincerely anon, this >>6336984 kek

But anyway how are you?

>>6336958
What the fuck? Like i believe in what you said, but what happens if one chooses to follow the path and "transition"? Is PIC RELATED even reachable for a transgirl mtf??

>Tfw this doesn't seem to affect FTM's
>>
>>6337060

>Is PIC RELATED even reachable for a transgirl mtf??

I don't know, are you currently a qt?

>this doesn't seem to affect FTM's

ftm isn't caused by anime, it's caused by spending too much time inside home depots as a child
>>
>>6337066
That's not for me, i'm just curious about all this.

>too much time inside home depots as a child
Kek i think some FTM cases may be because of the so know "feminism" where girls that want to be truckers transition so they can be more accepted "In this opressive society"
>>
>>6337060
if you are already attractive even before you start hrt yes. Alot of people don't understand that passing and attractiveness are two seperate things when it comes to how trans people look. All the ugly people are loud andd so thats all you see. Attractive people have nothing to complain about so they stay stealth.
>>
>>6337066

>tfw trans girl and spent too much time at Home Depot in childhood

I guess the anime won out.
>>
File: 1464566760516.jpg (19 KB, 199x342) Image search: [Google]
1464566760516.jpg
19 KB, 199x342
>>6340525
>Tfw the home depot was we're i've slept
>Tfw too much time inside the home depot watching animes
>>
>>6336921
Yes Obviously you've uncovered the hidden truth, they've been turning innocent men into trannies with anime since ancient greece but the jew/feminist conspiracy has hidden all evidence till you cracked their code.
>>
>>6339236
Feminists are actually pretty anti-ftm and think they've just internalised the patriarchy's misogyny or they're just poor confused silly girls who need to be shown the light or they're gender-traitors.
>>
>>6336921
I will be brutally honest here. MtF, 19, and I don't accept what's going on and I'm ashamed to be trans because of LGBT attitude. Just wanna have a normal life.

So, I started watching anime when I was 13 or so. I did that because they were interesting. I watched when I found something good, and had free time (and I had plenty of it). Time passed, I watched 100 animes or so.

For a 2 years or so, I have nothing to watch. Last anime that I watched was "Boku dake ga inai machi" in march. Since then, no anime.

I found that mangas actually suits more my preferences, because I prefer books over movies.

But still, anime and manga are just Japanese version of cartoons and comics. I'm also watching cartoons (atm I'm watching 7 season of Adventure Time). For me, this is just an entertainment like movies or books.

Thanks to that though, I meet my friends. True ones that I can count on (and vice versa).

I knew that I was trans since I was 6 (and these feelings developed into dysphoria when I was 12 or so).

Soooo, for me, it looks like that. If someone tries to be like a someone from anime, they're mental. Anime is anime, and reality is a reality.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.