[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Chaser"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: puddi.jpg (274 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
puddi.jpg
274 KB, 1920x1200
This may come across as ignorant but I suppose that is okay on an Anon board.

I have been accused many times of being a MTF chaser. Personally, I don't understand why that label is used as such a negative term when it is essentially saying that I am looking for someone that fits your description.

Especially since I like cis-women and transwomen.

I guess what I'm asking is why is a man looking for a trans woman offensive or a negative thing? Is it simply because you don't want to be trans but rather viewed as a regular woman?

I'm just curious and am looking for reasoning and a respectful dialogue. This is something I've failed to understand as a straight (I guess some would say curious) man.

(pic unrelated)
>>
File: cara thin.jpg (174 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
cara thin.jpg
174 KB, 640x960
>>6336858
it depends on whether or not you're looking for them BECAUSE they're trans, or if you're just into a lot of transgirls because they fit into a certain kind of girl aesthetic you like. I really like thinspo, androgynous, scruffy looking girls, and a lot of transgirls fall into that definition.

If you like trans because they're trans, tho, that's usually just fetishism.
>>
i want to cuck a chaser
>>
>>6336867
I don't know where I fall on this but just for the sake of the discussion: if you say liking a transgirl because they're trans is fetishism - can't the same be said for liking a guy because they're a guy? Or a girl because they are a girl?
>>
>>6336880
no because your basic sexuality is either based in like boys or girls or both. Trans are kind of a "subset" of that wherein the obviously deviate from what is usually called a man or woman, which is why you can fetishize them.
>>
>>6336888

Is being fetishized a bad thing if the person is actually attracted to you and likes you as a person as well?
>>
>>6336928
yeh as long as your committed to them if that's what they think you're going for. what do you like them for?
>>
>>6336858

They want to be desired as women. You acknowledging that they're trans upsets them because you're essentially saying they're not a "real" woman. In a way, they only want "real" straight men to fall for them, because what could be a more legitimate claim to your true womanhood than attracting a "true" heterosexual and not one of those faggots that likes cock?

They want to be valued on the personal level and not by the physical, which is all fine and dandy, except you'd be hard pressed to find any adult relationship that doesn't initially start with some sort of fetishized or compartmentalized sexual attraction. Everyone has their tastes.

If certain straight men can prefer women with working vaginas over transgirls I don't see why "chasers" can't do the opposite. Transgirls are actively dismissing people that are fully open to having a real relationship with them in an age that still has trouble accepting their mere existence, simply because they arent being seen through the narrow lens that they want to be seen through, which is hilariously misguided considering every sexual relationship deals with this fact at some point and they somehow think that by avoiding chasers they can avoid that problem altogether.
>>
>>6337015
I feel like this is very accurate.
>>
>>6336928
As a black male, I get all types of fetishists but the only unacceptable ones are the ones who don't act in a way that would or could be seen as creepy. Like it's fine and dandy if you only like black men and it's based on a fetish as long as you are pretty much a normal person who likes a person for the personality and looks outside of your fetish.
Same applies to trans attraction imo
That's how it is for me I have no interest in just any transgirl as a partner I want a girl i'm compatable with who's also trans.
>>
OP the problem is there isn't a consistent definition of a chaser on this board.

Some poster refer to chasers as those who only like mtfs as a fetish object and nothing more. People who want to just fuck a tranny to fulfill a sexual fantasy.

Others see chasers as literally any male attracted to mtfs, even if it's also romantically.

I personally see nothing wrong with the later. They are a few crazy radfem transbians who get super butt mad at the later but who cares what they think lmao.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.