[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lgbtjokes/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 160x200) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 160x200
I like to think having a sense of humor about ourselves is healthy.

What do you call a one eyed mtf?

Captain AMAB.

Make me laugh, legbutts.
>>
How many transgender people does it take to change a lightbulb?

Only one, but they have to live in darkness for a year to make sure they really want it changed.
>>
What does a lesbian vampire say to her lovers?

See you next month.
>>
OP.
>>
File: 1166906353962.jpg (8 KB, 263x300) Image search: [Google]
1166906353962.jpg
8 KB, 263x300
>>6336364
My best friend is gay and to this day I'll sometimes stop as if I just remembered something and say "Ohh hey, your mom called me the other day" Or something like that. I never have to finish it anymore.

Also I used to flirt flagrantly with his father constantly. I don't know why but we both (me and the father) thought it was the funniest thing in the world.
>>
>>6339781
Gayest joke I've ever heard.
>>6339591
Ewww
>>
>>6339591
Why? She's a vampire. She has teeth. Why would she wait for period blood when her whole supernatural shtick is biting and blood sucking?
>>
I think you might be over-thinking this joke.

I have better ones but they aren't LGBT related.
>>
How do you turn a fruit into a vegetable?

AIDS.
>>
>>6340430
baseball bat
>>
>>6336364

Why don't people like going to gay barbecues?

All the wieners taste like shit.
>>
Why do trans people not want to go into network administration?

Because they don't want to be cis-admins.
>>
What do you call two gay irishmen? Patrick Fitzgerald and Gerald Fitzpatrick.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 863x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 863x853
>>6336374
Anon this made my day, thank you...
>>
>>6340964
You made a joke about system admins...
I don't know whether to be impressed or call you a nerd
>>
Four gay guys are naked in a hot tub, when one of them notices a condom floating in the water. He asks, "Okay, who farted?"
>>
-How do you sit four fags in the same chair?
-Easy, you just turn it upside-down.
>>
Gay guy goes to the doctor.
-Doctor, I've been tested positive for AIDS and I'd like to know what are the treatment options. I know there's no cure but I'd like to know about palliative measures.
-Well I can give you a prescription for an experimental treatment I'm researching for.
-What is it?
-Oranges. You have to eat five oranges in your breakfast, another five in your lunch and another five for dinner.
-B-but doctor, all that's going to accomplish is keep me all day going to the bathroom...
-That'll teach you what your asshole is for, you faggot!
>>
What's worse than ten fags hung from a tree?

One fag hung from ten trees.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>6336364
Is it time?
>>
>>6342442
I mean, I am a Comp. Sci. major, so I suppose both can apply. :P
>>
>>6342883
I don't get it.
>>
File: 1453818062540.jpg (26 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1453818062540.jpg
26 KB, 500x373
Magic Johnson biggest chaser represented
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.