[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dildos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: c700x420.jpg (11 KB, 700x420) Image search: [Google]
c700x420.jpg
11 KB, 700x420
I'm new to LGBT and I would just like to ask how do I used a dildo anally without getting poo on it?
>>
clean your ass or put a condom on it
>>
>>6336385
this
>>
>>6336363
Use it in the shower
>>
>>6336363
go to cvs and get an anal syringe or douche
>squirt water up ur pooper to clean it out
>>
the correct answer is make sure you do a "toot n' poot" first
>>
>>6337035
Won't the needle damage the inside of my pooper?
>>
>>6343627
>needle
The syringe is just a pressured cylinder. Why the flying fuck would you use a needle?
>Captcha is Cumonville
>>
Plastic water bottle with warm water, press up against your butthole after you poop and squeeze then shit out the water and you're squeaky clean
>>
>>6336363
why does it matter if you're using it for personal use? you need to clean it before and after anyway.
>>
File: Rectal_bulb_syringe.jpg (40 KB, 948x716) Image search: [Google]
Rectal_bulb_syringe.jpg
40 KB, 948x716
>>6343627
It's not really like a syringe that you use to take medicine, I've always called it an enema.

>pic related

You fill the rubber part up with water, put the tube part on, squirt the water up your butt, washes away the poo, then you push the water out.

Pretty clean and easy to do really.
>>
if you need to douche in order to not get shit on a dildo then your bowels are broken and you should consider fixing your diet

people also don't know how to douche properly and often use way too much water - once you get into the sigmoid colon water is going to stimulate a continuous movement of shit

if you have to douche you only need a small amount of water in the rectum which is meant to stimulate a poo

a healthy productive poo should leave your rectum clean
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.