[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shims of /lgbt/ - prove you are not jealous of Blair White h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2
File: C4GnF8fnsh.jpg (118 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
C4GnF8fnsh.jpg
118 KB, 750x1334
Shims of /lgbt/ - prove you are not jealous of Blair White
https://www.youtube.com/c/blairewhitex
>>
Zzzzzzz
>>
>>6335906
>3
jealous
>>
ummm
>>
>>6335894

She looks like a cute little girl here. Most of the time her head is kind of long.
>>
>>6335894
She could kill me and I would say thank you
>>
>>6335894
I'm a cis girl and I'm jealous of her.
>>
>>6336840
>>6336810
good
>>
who keeps posting this?
>>
>>6336927
Probably some one impressed person or even somebody linked to her trying to make her "happen".

I mean, I clicked on the channel ITT and... Wow. The whole "I'm a high school brat with edgy anwers sucking on a lollipop" in the last videos is beyond...
>>
>>6335894
There's a bunch of trans girl prettier than her, and she has retarded political opinions and tries so fucking hard to have an issue with everyone who has a different opinion.

I'd rather spend my jealousy time on the prettier girls, with a much more normal and feminine life than her.
>>
>>6336960
>>6336943
jealous
>>
>>6336960
if you use the term "more feminine" you are undoubtedly a crossdresser
>>
>>6336993

I'd like to see a BW thread where someone doesn't bring up the jealously rebuttal.
>>
>>6337200
The hate is always from trannies that are clearly jealous
>>
>>6336993
I'm only jealous of Carmen Carrera because of her cute bf and Andreja because she got my dream job. I'm def not going to waste jealousy on that thing when I don't need to pander to neckbeards to get cock.
>>
>>6337340
ugly and jealous
>>
>>6337375
>t. Blaire
>>
>>6337390

I do wonder if that's the reason this thread keeps getting posted. Even when it's ignored.
>>
>>6337396
I wouldn't be surprised, she's a massive attention whore, like all the other alt-right tokens who are always desperately trying to keep the spotlight on them.
>>
>>6336960
>and she has retarded political opinions
you don't have to spend your life as a cuck like bernie.
>>
>>6337033
Nope, if you don't want to live a socially acceptable "feminine" life, then you're probably some AGP or crossdresser.

Running around and calling people tranny, and a bunch of other insults and offensive language, means you're living a pretty masculine life, and definitely not a normal life.
>>
>>6335894
Needs to stop wearing that terrible Mr Popo lipstick
>>
>>6338718

But you have to reduce yourself to a one dimensional embarrassment actively trying to no be a stereotype you become a different stereotype altogether
>>
>>6338755
k.
>>
>>6338747
>muh opinions
>I've never interacted with women so I put them on a pedestal
>>
>>6335894
everytime I see a blaire white post I'm just gunna copy and paste my view on her. Cause shes not really trans she just thinks she is.

Alot of things I agree with about what she says (more related to the stuff against sjw queer shit), but shes not even trans. She thinks shes trans but the way she describes dysphoria implies shes a crossdresser especially her friend Theryn. They both seem to think anyone can just suddenly transition and are against the typical experiences that trans women have about knowing they were female really young and are also against saying you are trapped in the wrong body and that dysphoria is having a psychotic episode when dysphoria is more a psychical feeling related to the brain body mismatch that they disagree about saying. And the most obvious thing they say which shows they are just crossdressers is in quotes "I didn't see myself as a girl back then I saw a boy I was a man before I transitioned." which confuses the shit out of me because then they turn around and bring up the neurological points that transsexualism has with the white brain matter density. So I do not understand why they agree it is neurological and physical but then say that shit about seeing yourself as a male before. The neurology implies that transsexualism is a disorder of sex development similar to intersex disorders the only difference is it is impossible to identify at birth. Oh and the irony is they had a conversation about how caitlyn jenner is just a crossdresser kek.
>>
>>6339610
I'm not projecting i'm calling out her bs.
>>
She's okay. Not really entertaining to me, and her "field" is oversaturated as fuck. But she hasn't really done or said anything too crazy as far as I know, don't know why people are getting triggered by her, or giving her so much attention. Great job on passing tho.

Milo Ymonopoly on the other hand, he got the attention whoring down to an art form. Dude is male pattern baldness away from going full mister Garrison, it's hilarious, can't help but love him.
>>
>>6339580
So if she didn't experience dysphoria why did she tradition? AGP? Failed man?

If so why the fuck would anyone care what she says?
>>
>>6339683
I really dont know. She's hard to understand on why she decided to transition. Like the part when she said she sees herself as a man before she transitioned really throws me off and thats why I don't see her as trans and just a crossdresser. My views on transsexualism is that its a sex development disorder so saying stuff like that is dumb especially for me cause I had issues developing during puberty. Idk I'm like a weird in between. Most trannies clearly looked like men and cant pass and bitch and moan while I'm just sitting here with my tiny girl frame and sunken in micro dick wondering why I'm associated with these people.
>>
>>6339683
I wish people read up on what AGP actually is. There's a whole big nice general and everything. tl;dr a lot of AGPs still want to be women when it comes to stuff other than sex for non-fetish reasons.
>>
>>6339722
>hangs out on image board known for anime
>bitches about it
>>
>>6339580
>Lives as a woman
>Perfectly happy
>"She's not trans because she didn't wear dresses when she was three"
Tru-trans scum everyone
>>
>>6339755
Did you even read what I said? She said she saw herself as a man before she transitioned why the fuck would a tranny say that?
>>
>>6339770
Maybe because she was a man you nigger. Just means she's not delusional. She was a man, now she's a woman.
>>
>>6339770
Because up to the point where you accept you are transgender, you assume you are the gender you were born with.
>>
>>6339793
that thinking is not correct. Especially when she brings up that transsexualism has a neurological condition. Meaning you are born with it meaning you were never a man or female.
>>
>>6339799
purely due to social upbringing and not actual biological basis one you get diagnosed you find out that you are intersex is a sense.
>>
>>6339906
I think that is incorrect because if you were born male you would never transition.
>>
>>6339917
You were born with a male body. It is safe to say you can describe yourself as a male until transition
>>
>>6339938
so having a tiny frame (small hands feet) no body hair and microdick is considered full on male?
>>
>>6339942
>dick
Yep
>>
>>6339723

As an AGP myself I totally agree. AGP is more of an intense love of your inner woman than a fetish.
>>
>>6339954
fuck this shit im out
>>
>>6340074
>BTFO
>Running away
Bye
>>
>>6340025
AGP makes the best women, your confidence is through the roof because you love yourself so much.
>>
>>6336960
>she has retarded political opinions
She's abrasive to be sure, but her political opinions were mostly pretty sound.
>>
>>6340109
What are her political opinions?
>>
>>6339793
>>6339906

there's no need to be so rude.
>>
>>6340025
is that what my girlfriend is? she knows she's a woman, she wants to dress like a girl, talk like a girl, be a house wife, do absolutely everything related to being a girl, but she still loves her dick.
>>
>>6341149
he's a man.
>>
>>6341175
don't be a retard.
>>
Jokes on you, I'm absurdly jealous of Blaire and I'll openly admit it
>>
>>6335894

>her
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.