[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are MTFs marriage material?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 20
Are transgender girls rather lonely? How many of you desire submitting to and being cared for from a male who is (a) tall/strong (b) stable/established (c) not malicious and who will not misuse you and finally (d) a guy who admits to his nature, who doesn't hide it -- I'm paternal. I will protect and dominate a girl whom I love. I will seize control over her life, as I have with with past girlfriends, and protect/insulate her from risks and almost everything. When I become involved with a girl, and I realize this might sound bad, but I cannot help but take possession of her and begin directing her -- as an example, my (transgender) girl wouldn't be allowed outside, without my presence, without receiving permission and sharing her location on an almost constant basis (I worry about girlfriends like a father worries about her daughters).

From my end, it's extremely refreshing to find girls who celebrate their femininity and adore masculinity and male dominance. It seems like a high proportion of you girls are very open to being dominated and protected -- you're upset by your treatment as a novelty. You should not be pumped and dumped. You have feelings, aspirations and, from what I've observed, a profound willingness to serve a man. Your honesty regarding your profoundly submissive core intrigues me. Many of you are eager to play wifey and receive total protection from a man -- I would provide support, protection, guidance and care. I would even insist on an active role in feminizing your body and this excites me. Helping a girl realize her wish, her destiny, through a program of hormones/surgery and who wants her man involved in customizing her appearance, feels incredible.

How many of you want a long-term and highly stable relationship, possibly marriage? For disclosure: my cousin killed herself after being mocked/rejected by my uncle -- she wanted love and acceptance. I understand you.
>>
Excuse the errors, I'm tired.
>>
everyone has their own opinion about it, but I'm mtf and would love a traditional marriage, and have a loving, protective husband. a long term, stable relationship is p much my life goal.

also nice lucky trips
>>
>>6334774
>wouldn't be allowed outside, without my presence, without receiving permission and sharing her location on an almost constant basis
Everything else sounds nice but this scares me. Despite being a submissive partner I still sort of want to be treated as an adult.
And you seem kind of like a serious person, not that there's anything wrong with that but I'm way too young for that.
>>
>>6334774

Skip to 13:50

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2011/08/08/3288476.htm
>>
>>6334854

I'm flexible, but at a minimum I need to know where my girl is, whether she's okay, and I must ensure that she's able to reach me if she's lost, scared or in in need of help.

I might be okay making sure she notifies me before going out. My previous girlfriend became used to seeking permission, and I imagine a transgender girl would too, and in addition to relieving me of otherwise extreme anxiety/worry about her whereabouts (daughter/father is the closet parallel), I think it's more appropriate that she keep her man within the loop as a matter of respect. I like the idea of helping pick out her clothes too (lol) -- nothing slutty in public.
>>
>>6334905

What Greer is describing is very unusual today -- most males behave like eunuchs, it's pathetic. Moreover, she's not in the slightest representative of ordinary women. Most females are, in my experience, horribly indecisive and experience relief when her male intervenes to form decisions and guide her.

Women are not equipped for decision-making, however they are enormously valuable in providing information about her feelings and the feelings of others -- this should influence the decision of any compassionate man (even if it's as trivial as to whether she should be allowed to visit friends wearing a skirt).
>>
>>6334932
Where the heck are you from out of curiousity? This kind of attitude seems rare..
>>
>>6334774
you should marry me. if you have a decent job.

i would absolutely love all of that
>>
Your heart's in the right place and you'll probably find what you're looking for and be happy.

You're also sexist and a chaser.

> I would even insist on an active role in feminizing your body and this excites me.

> Women are not equipped for decision-making

Have a nice day, enjoy the wedding
>>
>>6335008

I'm from Canada (I live in Toronto) and have a place in LA too. My father was a strict disciplinarian and there was no confusion, none whatsoever, as to who was in charge of the household, even down to bedtimes.

>>6335016

Thanks! :) That's really encouraging.

>>6335022

I'm not a fucking chaser. I have a special connection with MTF girls. I would be lying if I said helping such a girl correct her body, and influencing it in a certain direction, wouldn't excite me. With girls (non-transgender) in the past, at various points I asserted total control over their weight -- I remember marching my girl onto a scale every week, recording her weight, measuring her abdomen, and either heaping praise on her efforts or making her feel bad for failing to live up to our goals. She wanted to be pretty, in the way a transgender girl wants to eliminate disgusting masculine features and fix her body. Owing to her weakness (as evidenced by becoming fat in the first place), she didn't resist my assertion of control over most elements of her diet and the shape of her body. I transformed her body into something very special in the end.

When I'm older, I can well-imagine customizing a girl's (non-transgender) body through plastic surgery. Some females get really excited by the prospect of being "dolled" up and customized into the perfect wifey -- they get a thrill out of that sort of attention and want to be paraded around, at times, and displayed to other males/female in public as a possession of a male she adores.
>>
>>6335084
>i have a job offer in Los Angeles and i grew up there. we should meet up sometime.
>>
u sound quite sane anon

desu
>>
>>6335084
O, I'm in Western Canadia, farewells.
>>
>>6335096

Jennifer, leave a FB profile or something which would allow me to reach you. I can't do the same within this thread (very private - I run a consulting firm and need to be somewhat careful).

I'm in my late 30s by the way. Like most men (some don't admit it), I love young broads lol.
>>
>>6335120

And I do want to stress that I'm extremely dominant -- please bear in mind that I'm the sort of man who would want the best for you. I feel it's his obligation to protect/govern your life. This is horrible to admit however I prefer honesty over dissimulation: I like controlling my girl in a compassionate way and jealousy is sometimes an issue.
>>
>>6334981
>Women are not equipped for decision-making
>>
>>6335022

Don't call guys like me "chasers" -- it's an effective way to discourage us from pursuing girl like you. The term is so broad that it can potentially be used to smear anyone.

I'm not "after" transgender girls. Having said that, they exhibit certain traits/characteristics that seem more pronounced than ordinary girls. The latter have fucking awful attitudes and have almost abandoned femininty -- MTF girls, in an effort to overcome their mistake of a body, almost overcompensate in indulging in feminine tendencies. It's really cute and, after being relieved of insecurity/anxiety, they flourish.

And yes, I'm what some would call wealthy and I'd love to make my girl into a "doll" -- I'd make her fucking hot and I'd enjoy every bit of crafting her body. As mentioned, I would do the same to a (non-transgender) girl. It would be one of the ultimate expressions of trust and submission.
>>
>>6335148

On average, women (MTF or otherwise) are challenged in that area. Few would disagree with this assessment. Some females feel the need to be offended, but when she's made to feel comfortable and, through actions, understands that she's allowed to defer decision-making to her man, she will. Women generally love transferring control to a man she trusts -- the key is making her realize that (a) it's okay, it's normal and (b) she is entrusting a man who will not abuse the very special privilege of directing/guiding his girl.

When my previous girlfriend realized I'm the decision-maker, her anxiety declined and she got a kick out of saying that her "man/boyfriend" makes decisions in various contexts.
>>
>>6335084
>>6335156
isn't exclusively seeking out trans girls being a chaser? I understand that falling in love with a person can happen but to exclusively seek out a specific type of person seems like chasing.

I guess the negativity stems from the fact that trans girls are still basically a fetish for people like chubby chasers and shit. does that make it wrong?
>>
>>6335156
What sort of person are you looking for appearance wise?
>>
so what if you land a mtf girl and want kids? is this an issue that trans couples have to deal with often. i know there are couples that have trouble conceiving but isn't it just nature/biology to want kids with your own dna?
>>
>>6335189

It's not exclusive. In this case, yes, I'm expressing a preference for a transgirl. I could provide a litany of reasons as to why this is the case, some of which have appeared already.

On top of everything else, I'm fascinated by the stories girls like you share regarding your lives and challenges -- many of these reflect the resilience/perseverance of the human spirit in a pure sense. Constant adversity while fulfilling a basic destiny. The stories the end tragically, as was the case with my cousin, make it clear that hope matters, and when hope is lost (compounded by bullying), a girl who put everything on the line will kill herself. This happened 10 years ago and she was fucking beautiful, inside and out, and so fragile. It upsets me so much and I'd be honored to feminize a girl (while providing definite input -- I like booties) and support a transition.

>>6335198

I'm fairly flexible. Being over 6 feet (close to 6'4) expands my options. This might sound mean, but I do not like fatties. Even if a girl has barely transitioned, if she has a nice and feminine foundation, and it can be predicted that she'll grow into her body nicely (through hormones and implants if needed), I'd take her.

Ideally, my girl would be very thin with curves in the right spots. I'm obsessed with voices too. Mine is deep but sophisticated sounding -- voices play a significant role in human sexuality.

>>6335213

This I haven't given much thought to. My initial instinct would be to use my sperm for offspring while ensuring that my girl bonds properly (it's possible to induce lactation). She would be a stay-at-home mother on top of a homemaker.
>>
>>6335282
You only want mtfs close to passing, right?
>>
>>6334774
>as an example, my (transgender) girl wouldn't be allowed outside, without my presence, without receiving permission and sharing her location on an almost constant basis (I worry about girlfriends like a father worries about her daughters).
you sound like a guy with control issues. being overprotective would only hurt your girlfriends by isolating them more from people other than you.

>I would even insist on an active role in feminizing your body and this excites me. Helping a girl realize her wish, her destiny, through a program of hormones/surgery and who wants her man involved in customizing her appearance, feels incredible.
>>6335084
>I remember marching my girl onto a scale every week, recording her weight, measuring her abdomen, and either heaping praise on her efforts or making her feel bad for failing to live up to our goals. She wanted to be pretty, in the way a transgender girl wants to eliminate disgusting masculine features and fix her body. Owing to her weakness (as evidenced by becoming fat in the first place), she didn't resist my assertion of control over most elements of her diet and the shape of her body. I transformed her body into something very special in the end.
>When I'm older, I can well-imagine customizing a girl's (non-transgender) body through plastic surgery. Some females get really excited by the prospect of being "dolled" up and customized into the perfect wifey -- they get a thrill out of that sort of attention and want to be paraded around, at times, and displayed to other males/female in public as a possession of a male she adores.
so you want to doll up your girlfriend and pretty much own her as your doll. okay...

i want a long-term highly stable relationship but your control issues and the doll fetish turned me off completely.
>>
>>6335333

Yes, even though I'd be willing to assist with her transition if necessary, I'd want to be able to take her into public and show her off.
>>
no you are talking it to far. Paternal instinct is good. Keeping your gf locked inside is creepy
>>
>>6335461
>Keeping your gf locked inside is creepy

Have you read /mtfg/? I think only a quarter of them actually go outside as opposed to staying inside all day shitposting on /mtfg/
>>
File: 1428547123803.jpg (23 KB, 267x361) Image search: [Google]
1428547123803.jpg
23 KB, 267x361
>>6334774
>Are transgender girls rather lonely?

yes
>>
Sorry, was getting food -- will reply to the newer posts.
>>
You seem like a pretty cool guy. I'd hang out with you if we weren't living on different parts of the ocean.
>>
>>6335461
>>6335481

"Dolling" her up shouldn't be read into excessively. The idea of exerting control over basic aspects of her appearance, including, for example, her bust, makeup and clothing, would bring me great pleasure (whilst ensuring continued interest). Males are fickle and it's a smart move for a female to keep us interested and even involve us.

I wouldn't dream of locking my girlfriend up, however I would insist on receiving proper notice and being asked permission (only under select circumstances, like clubbing) when leaving our home. I am prone to worry over welfare and jealousy surrounding other males and this is a pretty basic condition -- always alert me when you go out and be prepared to have me accompany you if I feel that a woman shouldn't be alone, which is most of the time, in public at the location for which she's seeking permission. There are times when my girl will not be allowed to visit the place she was hoping to hang out at -- clubs/bars are a big one. Even if your friends are there, I would never allow my girl to step foot in those kinds of establishments.

And yes >>6335536 it's my impression that many of you are homebodies, which I love.

>>6335600

Thanks!

I know these paternalistic tendencies are somewhat rare, and most males are culled sissies, but I do think defined roles are important and women require protection.
>>
>>6335626
I see a different problem where I live: women tend to be protective and masculine, yes, but at the same time they don't acknowladge trans women as women, but rather as homosexual freaks. So the failure of masculinity comes in different shades, op.
>>
>>6334774

>When I become involved with a girl, and I realize this might sound bad, but I cannot help but take possession of her and begin directing her -- as an example, my (transgender) girl wouldn't be allowed outside, without my presence, without receiving permission and sharing her location on an almost constant basis (I worry about girlfriends like a father worries about her daughters).

That's too much for me, senpai. The other stuff doesn't sound bad, minus the plastic surgery. It would be me putting all of my trust in you without getting any from you. Not being allowed outside of the house without you makes me more of a dog than a person.

>For disclosure: my cousin killed herself after being mocked/rejected by my uncle -- she wanted love and acceptance. I understand you.

Was your cousin cis or trans?
>>
File: screaming.jpg (106 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
screaming.jpg
106 KB, 2000x1000
>>6335626
>women require protection.
Reeeeee shut up! Women now can do everything men can do because it's 2061. You are nothing but a sick freak trying to live out his savior complex fantasies through extremely vulnerable people reee.
>>
>>6335626

I am jealous. I'm a believer in honesty, even in areas that are less-than-flattering, but I'm intensely jealous and I experience a sense of "ownership" with a girl that's mine, who I'm dating. I'm also profoundly possessive and, this isn't an exaggeration, I'd be reduced to a state of severe anxiety if I didn't know where my girl was for a lengthy period -- not because of jealousy in that case, but because I really, really do not like the idea of my girl being outside and alone. It's simply improper for a female to spend a lot of time alone in public places, excepting work and a few known locations.

>>6335667

My woman would be permitted to leave our home, alone, but the key word is "permitted". I would expect, as men did as recently as 50 years ago, my girl to seek my approval before disappearing. I must know where she is and, in some cases, I'd need to be at her side. In extreme cases, she wouldn't be allowed to go to the place she had in mind. Clothing matters too -- before entering public, I'd ensure you're dressed in an impressively sophisticated but modest/conservative way.

My cousin was trans and, as it was around 10 years ago, she was tortured and humiliated. She was one of the sweetest, most fragile girls I've ever met and she would have flourished with the right male. She wanted love and acceptance.
>>
>>6335600
Same here.

When will I find my strong patriotic British husband who wants to do this for me? The answer is never
>>
>>6335716
>she was tortured and humiliated
What did they do to her?
>>
>>6334774
>Are MTFs marriage material?

If you can tolerate the staggeringly higher suicide rate, special snowflake syndrome and higher risk of STDs, why not?
>>
>>6335282
I'd probably be perfect for you, too bad you're not in western Canada. Guess I'll just have to ask my boyfriend to be more controlling of me.
>>
>>6335716

Her own father bullied her at 15/16 -- it was obvious to most of us that she was either a homosexual or perhaps a transsexual as early as 8. She spent more time playing with dolls with my sisters than messing around with video games.

By all accounts, people spewed venom in her direction and she was beaten up, seriously, at middle school and high school. Her clothes were ruined routinely. Once people got a whiff of her fragility, which is common among MTF girls, she was ruined -- remember, this was around 10 years ago. Her father refused to intervene and was moving in the direction of disowning her. Her mother was afraid of my uncle.

If I could go back I'd have moved her out of her home and assisted her with transition. I'd have screened suitors for her and matched her with a husband. She wanted love and protection.

>>6335758

Haha -- are you actually unhappy with his inability to assert himself? Many males are pushovers and it's kind of pathetic. I travel a lot, and I'm in good shape financially, leave me some way to contact you if you're tired of your current arrangement.

>>6335754

The psychiatric issues, if they exist, disappear in response to affection and total domination. These girls, more than ordinary girls, truly benefit from an accepting, extremely affectionate but stern/controlling male. The snowflake stuff isn't an issue in the presence of a stronger personality, and that's not too common anyway (it's something that affects all kinds of girls). Finally, I am wary of STDs, but most girls are perhaps less retrained than we'd like them to be these days -- she'd be tested.
>>
>>6335758

Does your guy try to please you and suck up?
>>
File: 1397611627659.jpg (27 KB, 331x334) Image search: [Google]
1397611627659.jpg
27 KB, 331x334
>>6335716

How does your uncle feel about it now? Was your uncle similar to your father, and were they brothers by blood or marriage? So you were a little younger than twice her age at the time?

Is there any other driving force in being interested in a trans woman besides embracing femininity? Do you think if trans women and cis women were more similar in gendered behavior, i.e. under two circumstances where A) trans women behaved as masculine as cis women do or B) cis women behaved as feminine as trans women, that you would still be interested in a trans woman?

>>6335677

>mfw a single typo makes me wonder whether you were being comical or not

>>6335758

>deciding whether to date someone else when you're already in a relationship

ITT: Red flags
>>
>>6335789
>she'd be tested

At least you're going down the safe road, promiscuity seems so rampant amongst the younger generation, especially in LGBT communities, it's better to be cautious and not pay for it later.

Why don't you try and find an XX-chromosome girl? You know, a real one? You'll find plenty of your "feminine, submissive" type of female all over the place, you just need to look in the right places. Libraries, meetings, religious centres (if you can tolerate her being religious)
>>
>>6335716
>>6335839

besides them embracing their femininity*
>>
all the good ones know its assimilation.
>>
Did this thread actually happen?
>>
>>6335839

I was in the my late 20s and she was 17 when she took her life -- a little under twice her age. My uncle isn't part of my life at this stage, however my mother (maternal uncle by blood) seems to believe he regrets trying to "fix" his daughter. My uncle is a cop.

I'd still be interested, however I'd be lying if I claimed that the pronounced femininity of many transgender girls was a major factor. It's beautiful. For whatever reason women don't seem to appreciate just how arousing/beautiful displays of traditional femininity are -- watching my girl serve me, whether in cooking a meal or cleaning up, really tugs at my heartstrings. Having said all of this, yes, I'd still include trans-women within my pool of prospective mates if they lost this "edge". Notwithstanding their beautifully submissive nature, I genuinely admire the tenacity and resilience they exhibit in trying to correct/feminize a cruel mistake by nature.

>>6335844

I'm entirely open to ordinary girls. Excepting females between 18 and 22, a disporpotionate number of girls on the dating market having have bastard children, are fat, foul-mouthed, do not understand or appreciate feminine virtues, and are broadly unpleasant. Submissive (non-transgender) girls do exist, but they're damn rare. Also, I don't want to be trapped into fatherhood through "an accident".

>>6335839

lol -- perhaps she's very unhappy and on the verge of ending things. I'm curious about her male -- is he basically a nancy? Males these days are fucked in the head -- I benefited, in retrospect, from a father that exerted almost total control over my mother. She feels very comfortable having a role and a man who takes charge and forms decision for the family.
>>
>>6335907

I love a good /lgbt/ love story.
>>
>>6335908

Part of my wanting to feminize/transition a girl stems from this. I also think it would be fucking hot to shape/configure my girl's body to suit my sexual preferences -- the ultimate form of domination, seizing control over her biological constitution.
>>
as a trans girl myself this type of man is painfully attractive to me
>>
>>6335908

>Submissive (non-transgender) girls do exist, but they're damn rare.

I feel you, I met my wife (who adores being submissive to me) three years ago and we've lived together for most of that time, she's Ukrainian but also a devout Orthodox Christian who believes everything other than "one man, one woman, both married" is degeneracy, you wouldn't believe how feminine Slavic women usually are, but also feminine in a non-slutty manner.

If you want this kind of woman, Eastern Europe is probably the best place to look. And the whole "trapped into fatherhood through an accident" thing, why don't you wait a while for sex until you're absolutely sure she's the right one and maybe marry her(if that's what you want)? Then it wouldn't be a trap because you'd both be so close to eachother, you'd both be willing to accept father/motherhood provided you have eachother's emotional support, she'd be worth the wait anon, just don't give up and settle for one of these trans freaks.
>>
>>6335789
>Haha -- are you actually unhappy with his inability to assert himself? Many males are pushovers and it's kind of pathetic. I travel a lot, and I'm in good shape financially, leave me some way to contact you if you're tired of your current arrangement.
pretty much, I don't know if I could do anything that involves long distances though

>>6335798
not really, I'd rather he were more in control of me/my life though

>>6335839
It'd be dumb to not consider better opportunities, I'm not a cheater though, I've had plenty of chances to cheat on him.
>>
>>6335950

My apologies for calling you a chaser earlier in the thread. 'Feminization' reads pretty easily as 'fetishization', it's lingo I'm familiar with mostly from sissy crap that, personally, I find pretty gross.

Now that you've elaborated it's clear that what you mean has more to do with the dynamic of your relationship, exerting control, and bringing out the best in your partner.

You have my respect as a submissive. Again, I think you'll find what you're looking for. Best of luck.
>>
>>6335967

I'm very good at intellectualizing and comforting/encouraging girls to embrace this aspect of their nature. Within a few days you'd feel proud to have put aside your reservations and embrace a role as my girl. Social pressure to reject conventional roles is strong, but most transgender girls are strong enough to submit -- all that's needed is encouragement.

>>6335980

I love East European and Latin American girls, and yes, many of them haven't been corrupted. Transgirls aren't freaks though, and as someone who finds them alluring, they need security and companionship. They deserve a legitimate role in Western society -- transgender girls have been integrated across South and Southeast Asia, along with Latin America, but we can do so in a much more dignified manner.

>>6335991

That kind of loyalty is impressive. I wouldn't encourage you to cheat. I'm actually kind of curious about your boyfriend's behaviour -- is he on the losing side socially? Is he tall? Is he bald? Is he anxious and afraid of rejection? Does he engage in "up-talk" around you? When I asked if he tried to please you, I meant is he sort of like a puppy, constantly seeking validation. Guys who do that shit invite contempt in their direction -- it's nauseating to watch a male maneuver to win the approval of his girl. Transgirl or not, I see friends and strangers sucking up, sucking up absolutely, to their girls. Without exception, their girls respond by hating them more than before -- the contempt builds and it builds visibly -- and yes they don't learn! Simply telling a girl that "x" is going to happen, without inviting commentary, generates an amazing response, as does playful teasing.

>>6335995

Thanks, I appreciate it. I know how common "chasers" are and the mistake is quite understandable. Feminizing a girl, for me, is one of the ultimate forms of domination and, as you said, it also serves to improve the girl in question. To receive such a privilege would be incredible.
>>
Why don't you leave some contact info(preferably skype)? You seem like a intriguing guy to talk to.
>>
>>6336041

This wouldn't be for camming, just instant messaging: mmcwilliams80 on Skype
>>
>>6336033
I don't think he's in need of any validation really, I'm happy with him, he's dominant and confident, tall, but I'd like him to be more possessive and protective of me. But I agree with you, it's very unattractive when men give up their power.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>6334839
When I was still repressing, i used to think that I would hate the idea of a "boring marriage with two kids" etc. But now I realize that I only hated the idea of being the father/husband in the relationship. And I was scared to have kids as I felt that I would only fuck them up mentally and not be a good parent. Now that I've come to realize who I sm. There is nothing that I want more than a stable, loving relationship with a caring and good hearted husband. I like girls, but I couldnt be In a marriage with one as I would feel way to pressured to be the male role, which is not what I am in the slightest. It would only depress me.
>>
>>6336188

It's good that you understand your nature as being feminine and submissive -- you'll need a commanding man.
>>
>>6334774
op send nudes so we can laugh at you

also im curious to see if you are a fat beta neckbeard.
>>
File: 1413395290441.jpg (73 KB, 610x395) Image search: [Google]
1413395290441.jpg
73 KB, 610x395
>>6336188

I feel the same to such a degree I could have written the same thing.
>>
>>6336229

I don't intend to post nudes, but I'm not a neckbeard -- I'm ordinary looking, not fat and > 6' tall.
>>
>>6334774
This is hot as a fantasy, reality, I dunno. I can leave if I don't like it right?
>>
>>6335677
Yeah but if he's into that and open about his intentions what's the problem? Some girls are into that.
>>6336188
Are you me? What are you gonna do? I too like girls but would rather marry a man.
>>
>>6336382
prove it

pics and timestamp lets go
>>
>>6336382
OP please describe my day with you
>>
>>6334774
im an MtF and i love the masculinity and the dominance, but not the constant control. sounds nice except for you controlling when i decide to go outside and when and where i go. im too nomadic of a person, and i like to just go exploring by myself. other, yes
>>
>>6336740
It's funny that if he'd have posted this on a cis-woman's forum he would have been raged at but the trannies are lapping it up. The days of cis-women are numbered.
>>
>>6335908

So how many people in your family now believe the right choice with her was to treat her as a normal girl? When do you think they started changing their opinions? When did your opinion change? Did she come out as transgender through a suicide note or while she was alive? What was the immediate aftermath of her suicide? Did she date anyone while she was alive? Also, do you mean that she killed herself in 2006 when you say it was 10 years ago?

>>6336729

Just read 50 Shades of Grey and then write your own fanfiction ending where you keep being his submissive bitch, senpai. You know that's basically what you're asking for.
>>
File: tabs.png (11 KB, 573x153) Image search: [Google]
tabs.png
11 KB, 573x153
>>6336763
Way ahead of you
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1024x768
>>6336222
Fuck no. I might be submissive and fem but that doesnt mean I want to be controlled. I just want a hubby to do acid and coke and listen to witchhouse with for days. Part of me really does want a family. But I didnt get an opportunity to sperm bank and Im too much of a druggie degenerate and too fucked in the head to propperly bring up good kids. My first post is my dream. But it's just a dream :( I like being a man's companion and counterbalance but that doesnt mean I want to be their pet. I wouldnt put up with a relationship where they stopped me getting high or going out urban exploring or other dangerous shit. I like feeling like I could die as it scares me into appreciating life and not being so suicidal. But I just want some big open arms to snuggle up into at night to let me know that I'll always be safe so long as I have my rock. And in turn i'll treat him as my king and will show my affection in kindness as its one of my few good traits.
>>
>>6336818
why not adopt?
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 400x400
>>6336826
I've thought about it but I'm so afraid of making the same mistakes my parents made of being to pussyfooted but cold and disconnected. I feel so alone from people on an emotional level, i feel as though I wouldnt understand my kids just like mine never understood me for different reasons. I also am far too much of a fidgety person who would never be happy with settling into a 9-5 routine. Im the type of person to disapear on a hike for days without warning.
>>6336506 I guess ill just try to pass and find my husbando soulmate to get high and play video games with. Either that or ill just end up as a used up boy bitch looking for my next hit to escape my pointless and depressing existance
>>
>>6334774
>From my end, it's extremely refreshing to find girls who celebrate their femininity and adore masculinity and male dominance

Sorry, I can't hear you over the raucous laughter.

PS: Marriage is for idiots. If you don't have a funeral, you're still dead.
>>
>>6336763

Indeed, it was 10 years ago -- 2006. She came out as a transgender before taking her life and, to my knowledge, she may have dated one or two guys.

I think most members of my family shifted their opinions immediately following the suicide and, by this point, there's a consensus that she was mistreated. My uncle doesn't discuss her and we believe he suffers from severe depression as a result of his actions and their effects.

It was devastating. I became increasingly concerned about her welfare but didn't intervene sufficiently -- I feel awful for not taking the place of her father (my uncle). She needed a father and she needed guidance.

>>6336746

Indeed. This is one of the key reasons I avoid ordinary women. They're fucking nuts and most of them have lost all sense of femininity.
>>
>>6335156
>Don't call guys like me "chasers" -- it's an effective way to discourage us from pursuing girl like you

Ok chaser, thanks for letting us know chaser. Chaser.

How many times do we have to say it before you stop entirely? Serious question.
>>
>>6336729

Describing a typical day would require too much typing. To condense it, sort of: I'd dress you in something extremely provocative and keep you fairly preoccupied in serving me. Your life would revolve around sex and chores -- cooking, cleaning, massaging me and, as needed, even fairly trivial things like tying my shoes and buttoning my shirts. Little jobs to show your devotion and subservience. You'd take enormous pleasure in serving me and, without really knowing how it happened, I would become the center of your world and you'd love it. Acts of submission and service, for me, are tantamount to strong acts of love -- you'd be praised for even the simplest of chores.

Your days would be structured -- you'd rise at a certain time, go to bed at a certain time, wear certain clothes, fetch me breakfast in bed (whilst taking care of business under the sheets), among other things. Total obedience would be an expectation and it would be enforced. Poor behaviour would result in being carried over my shoulder to the bedroom and spanked until you're reduced to tears. If that proved ineffective, I'd find a way to humiliate you as part of your punishment for disobedience -- possibly pinning you down in public, in a way that causes intense embarrassment, and slapping/spanking you lightly whilst strangers stare and laugh.

Again, this is a brief and incomplete description.

>>6336818

I'd grant you permission to let loose and get high on occasion. The extend and form of my dominance varies according to the woman. I'm able to assess a female very quickly and determine how best to control her.
>>
>>6336898

Well, if you'd like to be literal, I am a "chaser" to the extent that I show preference for transgender girls and chase them. Other than that, bugger off.
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 1280x960
I'll be your qt pre wall mail order gf OP

height : 5 '11
skills : I can make breakfast, spaghetti or rice and beans
butt : almost pure
nudes: no
>>
File: image.png (371 KB, 309x450) Image search: [Google]
image.png
371 KB, 309x450
>>6336901
Im sorry to dissappint you but I get high pretty much all day every day. Its the only thing which has. Always been ther or me and I've never had any negatives and I dont intend on stopping. I would also have to get high WITH you. That way we are on the same page ass opposed to super horny baked me trying it on with just got in from work sober you. I would probs just put hash oil in the cake I baked for desset while you were at work. Then you would have to tell me off as you need to drive to the store later.
>>
>>6336914

I love the proactive approach. You're super cute. :)

Where do you reside?

>>6336924

I have multiple prescriptions that might interest you.
>>
File: image.jpg (431 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
431 KB, 1080x1920
>>6336935
So long as you have xanax and codeine i guess i'm game ;)
>>
>>6336947

lol -- incidentally I am prescribed 56 x 30 mg tablets of codeine per week (224 tablets per month). I'm also prescribed clonazepam (rather than Xanax) and Dexedrine.
>>
>>6334774
THIS IS A SOCIOPATH CANT YOU READ IN BETWEEN THE LINES YOU IDIOTS. keep believing the fake stories and lies. gl with that kek.
>>
>>6336962

Dexedrine is something I seldom use and request only as needed. I don't wish to give people the wrong impression here -- I'm not a drug-addled bum.

I've undergone a few surgeries for which codeine (versus something extremely strong) is needed to relieve chronic pain. The clonazepam is used as needed.
>>
>>6336962
Kek. What a coincidence. But tell me, do you like urban exploration, card and tabletop gaming, witchhouse through seapunk to vaporwave, an interest in the paranormal and eerie, hikes and camping, bike rides, underground squat raves, self harm and bondage and getting fucked up and making me do things for you like you're my master while in the bedroom. If you do, then you are one rare breed of man that I have yet to find IRL
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 300x250
>>6337008
Ps, whats your opinion on tattoos and piercings? (Inb4 daddy issues, i know)
>>
>>6336935
Tennessee
>>
File: 1414375768687.png (89 KB, 340x420) Image search: [Google]
1414375768687.png
89 KB, 340x420
>>6336783

Hot.

>>6336818

>to do acid and coke and listen to witchhouse with for days.

So that's where we differ. I'd like to try the urban exploring thing though.

>>6336894

Is your uncle at the age of retirement now? I would ask what he does now if he is, however, you said you don't keep in touch with him. What did you do to intervene? Did she have any siblings? Do you have any religious or spiritual beliefs? If so, what do you think might have happened to her after death? Do you believe in the opposite gender brain explanation for trans people or subscribe to something else?

>>6336935

Do you have a doctor friend that's willing to write you almost anything, do you just pay him off, or do you pretend to get those prescriptions?
>>
>>6337008
>getting fucked up and making me do things for you like you're my master while in the bedroom.

This is something I'd subject you to -- you'd effectively be a piece of meat.

Urban exploration? Yes, to a degree. I find urban decay interesting. Being from Canada, I've made a point of driving through dubious portion of Detroit and East Cleveland along Euclid Avenue (the menacing groups of blacks prevented me from exhibiting my car).

As for tabletop gaming, witchhouse through seapunk to vaporware (no idea what that means and an interest in "squat raves", self-harm, bondage and the paranormal, not so much. I do enjoy the outdoors including cycling, camping and hiking.

>>6337024

Broadly speaking, I strongly dislike tattoos. Having said that, I appreciate their presence on some girls -- for the most part tattoos scream "slut!" which I sort of like. It's love/hate -- I view it as an act of self-defilement but I really, really like low/working-class, trashy sexual indicators. So basically, neutral. If you have tattoos, please don't get more.

>>6337031

I might need to make a trip to TN at some point over the summer.

>>6337038

I'm extremely persuasive and have a friendly physician (with whom I've been for 30+ years). If my argument is cogent enough, he'll write a prescription.

My late cousin does have siblings. My other cousins don't discuss what happened. In terms of spirituality and religion, I'm irreligious. I don't subscribe to the idea of an afterlife -- my views aren't firm as there's no way of verifying this, but I suspect nothing, a big fat nothing, follows death. In other words, I doubt consciousness or a conscious entity is preserved following the death of one's brain. My cousin lives on only as a tragic memory.
>>
>>6337055

Lots of errors -- I'm getting tired.

>>6337038

I'm fairly agnostic on the nature and causes of transsexualism, from a scientific perspective that is. I do know that some males experience a profound need to transform themselves into females and, if this need isn't met, their mental health deteriorates.
>>
>>6337062

So you see treating MtFs as women more as palliative care for a male than giving an individual who is genuinely female on some interior level their expected social treatment?
>>
>>6337055
if your cute come see dead and company June 17th in Indiana with me
>>
>>6336901
sounds hot
>>
>>6337083

I'd emphasize that I'm agnostic on this subject, but yes, that's an idea to which I'm open. I'm not opposed to "feminine essence" theory either, necessarily.

>>6337086

:-)

What's your FB or Skype handle?
>>
>>6337094

I ask because it's kind of strange to me to proceed with dating a trans woman without having a firmness about the cause or where they fall into. Depending on the answer, it's gay or straight. Do you consider yourself bisexual? I'm guessing the answer is no.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 400x400
>>6337055
I have a "stay ugly" tattoo on my right hip, a crusifix on my left middle finger. The symbol for pluto on my right ankle and solid double inch wide bands on my left arm just past my shoulder and a 2 inch tall ank just above my belly button. I want to know if you're willing to climb over a barbed wire fence and walk across the guttering of a roof of a 7 story decaying building to take pictures and take shrooms and try to contact any spirits (not that I believe that 100%).
>>
>>6337123

Does the top of the crucifix face the nail or the knuckle?
>>
>>6337111

I'm straight with slight bisexual tendencies (I appreciate traps and femboys but prefer the female form above all).

I have a strong background in both biology and psychology (of the empirical, quantitative sort in addition to neurobiology) -- because of the relative paucity of data and firm models derived therefrom regarding the etiology of transsexualism, I can't rightly adopt a firm belief on the subject. I'm familiar with Blanchard's typology, with the "essence theory" and a handful of other models. Frankly, I'm a bit disturbed by the chilling of research in this area.
>>
>>6337133
Knuckle. Im a bad bitch ;)
>>
>>6337123

lol -- those should be fine, it doesn't sound excessive.

That sort of exploration, provided it's reasonably safe, intrigues me. In addition to shrooms and spirits, something else would have to take place on top of the building.
>>
>>6337138
Blanchard is another hateful individual trying to typecast as many trans people as fetishist freaks as he can.
>>
>>6337094
kik:redvibespurplewaves
>>
File: image.jpg (251 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251 KB, 1080x1350
>>6337133
I only ask if you'd be willing to do that as I would want to know that you wouldnt run away like a bitch if someone tried to mug us. I need to know you can hold your own and have been through enough shit to deal with the shit that seems to find me. Ps, this is witch house
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1EiTuvyt8y7g
>>
>>6337162

I know Blanchard is widely hated here and, well, by transgender individuals in general. His work is not something to which I subscribe absolutely, however it is interesting as a set of hypotheses. I'm entirely open to a range of theories.

>>6337171

The crucifix question came from someone else. I can hold my own. :)

>>6337169

Thanks sweetie.
>>
>>6337183
Oh, sorry. My bad. Im tired as shit. So if you can hold your own. Can you hold me down and force me to gag on you? Also. Would you be willing to tie me to the bed and teast me until i squeal and turn into a muddle of estrogen. Also, if you dont mind. What would you like to do if you were to be let loose to do what ever you like. And what fetishes's do you have? Im just genuinly interested.
>>
>>6337138

Did you mean chilling lack of research or a slow down of research? If the former, what makes it shocking? There are some studies saying there is a gender difference in MtF brains, but then there's one study which says there's no gender difference, but that there was a difference in the right putamen in MtFs vs both cis men and women. I've read one blog post saying these studies together are proof of AGP and AGPs being different from trutrans/HSTS. Their evidence for saying this was the studies noting a gender difference used young transgender people (children to young adults) while the study claiming a difference that was not based on gender used participants that were in their mid-thirties, and therefore likely to be composed entirely of AGPs/non-HSTS. I would like to see a study comparing the two groups side by side to confirm one way or another.

>>6337171

I'm not OP, I'm the anon that has been pelting him with questions, mostly on his cousin.
>>
>>6337205

I'm able to cum from violence and domination alone --- when coupled with sex, it's ecstatic. I know I may sound like a nut in admitting that, but when I was a teenager (15 or 16) I sought pornography that was profoundly violent. It's what I grew up on.

I'm 6'3 and yes, I can hold my own. I'd do with you as I please. Above all, I'd compel you to have lubricant on your person at all times -- whenever the need to arises, I'd force you to the floor and start fucking you violently. "No" is not something that computes. In private, my girl would be dressed up as a slut -- I appreciate stockings. Corsets are lovely too. Your shameful vestigial organ would be concealed neatly in a ribbon or even a chastity belt.

Letting loose for the most part would involve tossing you onto a bed, pinning you in place, holding your face/head down by gripping your hair or neck (or stepping on you), slapping your ass until it turns "beet red" and thrusting with so much force as to cause you to moan like a little bitch and, ideally, reduce you to tears. Depending upon my mood, I'd cum in your face/hair to humiliate you or gag you on my cock -- when I have my girl swallow, she swallows every drop.

In terms of fetishes, violence ranks at the top.
>>
>>6337240

"Chilling" as in a slowdown in research. Twitter mobs and vocal (but small) rabble-rousing on university campuses, some of which encourage violence and have destroyed the careers, have stifled dispassionate research on the processes involved in shaping transsexualism. For these people, the answer already exists.
>>
>>6337274

lol sure, universities have stopped because of twitter and a handful of stroppy students, because trans activists are suddenly the most powerful student interest group in the history of the world.

Get a fucking clue, no researcher gives a fuck what twitter thinks.

sauce: work with researchers at a major international university.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 236x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 236x324
>>6337242
Im 5"3 so you could probably pick me up. Drag me to the bedroom and make me drink every last drop while you hold me down and make me wimper. I like the idea of dressing up. But I hate my penis so putting a ribon on it is a no go. Although, chastity does sound kinky as fuck. I would be up for pain. But if you make me cry and I say stop. You'd better make sure im not being genuine or I will not be happy. I would also need to trust that you wouldnt actually beat me to near death as I nearly had that happen and it was NOT fun.
>>
>>6337274

I just wanted to be sure, since it could be taken either way. Another question about your cousin, do you know what other aspirations she might have had beyond living a normal woman's life? Also, you didn't answer my question about the extent of your interventions while she remained alive.

>>6337330

Haven't Blanchard, Zucker, and everyone else at CAMH involved with gender issues patients been displaced?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
>>6337242

Uhuuuuuu where r u when I need u senpai
>>
>>6337352

Several controversial researchers who openly mocked the subjects of their research in public were moved on. SCIENCE HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY THE TRANSES!!!!

Get a grip ffs. Gender research is happening all over the place, regardless of a few over-publicised spats. This shit has been going on in academia for centuries.
>>
if you get to them before the dicks do
>>
If the OP is still unmarried I'd like to apply. I'm chubby but cute and I want to be a bimbo
>>
>>6337242

Are you into bondage? Like manacles, rope, aassorted gear, anything like that? What about materials like latex and leather? Gags? Collars? Or are you more into the physical aspects of domination and restraint?
>>
>>6337907

Nevermind about the bondage, I read up in the thread a bit. Half the question remains, I'm mostly curious about your specific interest in rough handling and whether it extends into anything that's often seen as somewhat related.
>>
I hate this thread and really find it disgusting. Whatever, debase yourselves like usual. Most of you don't work jobs or go outside and have serious AGP and/or repression. Of course you fags would get all excited about this and beg and be lonely shits.

I'm seriously ashamed of being trans over this shit. If your idea of being a woman or trap is just "a dumb childish thing to be used for sex," that's fucking pathetic and your parents didn't raise you to have self-respect.
>>
>>6337926
Rude
>>
>>6337926

That's a little close-minded. It's not fair to judge people based on what they find fulfilling. I personally have a lot of self-respect, and I'm definitely a submissive type. The kind of relationship that the OP is looking for isn't quite for me, but I can understand the appeal in being cared for by someone who wants to bring out the best in you. Things like that aren't necessarily tied to someone's gender identity. You shouldn't use someone else's sexual submission as a point of comparison for your own life as transgender.
>>
>>6337973
>cared for
I would not call it that. If it were not so sinister and bizarre and actually involved "care" and not lifestyle dom behavior, I wouldn't comment. This is literally no different than abusive sugar mommy/daddy relationships which are founded on prostitution-like imbalances of power.
>aren't tied to gender identity
The pursuer though is thinking about identity. It is literally their entire insecurity that motivates their fishing for someone who will fit their fetish.
>>
>>6334774
>>6335084
Yeah, tons of MtFs are marriage material.
You, on the other hand, are a total fucking creep.
>>
>>6337341

Wow, 5'3"? That's my ideal height for a girl -- I could easily lift and carry you around. You sound perfectly submissive and passive. Where are you located? The ribbon would conceal your shameful spot.

>>6337834

I'm trying to remember the names of some of the researchers -- death threats were made, serious ones, in one case. In another case, a professor's tenure was placed at risk.

Irrespective of what you think about the nature of their research, it's an important subject and scientific inquiry should not be confined or restricted on the basis of intimidation. This is a common issue with the left and research on biology in relation with social or cultural phenomena -- Larry Summers lost his job as president of Harvard for floating a perfectly reasonable idea, James Watson was made a non-person for commenting casually on race-related data, a professor was recently terminated for making a silly joke about female researchers and emotion -- the list goes on.

>>6337973

Thanks for understanding. I'm not attempting to defile or debase a girl. Rather, I'm laying out my requirements and tendencies in search of a profoundly submissive individuals who'd be comfortable serving as a wifey.
>>
>>6338207
Except that's not why they were shut down. Also, I didn't even mention their work, but fwiw that was found to be going against the policy of its own institution.

A few isolated cases of idiot university heads (and THEY certainly are a problem, I'll grant you) making the wrong call don't mean that an entire field of research is fundamentally compromised. Again, this kind of shit has always happened in academia.
>>
>>6338541

You're engaging in revision. Research has been suppressed by transsexual advocates who dislike the outcome of particular studies -- I'll compile a list of professors who've had their lives or livelihoods threatened. Without question, research has been chilled within NA and Europe.
>>
Holy shit, this guy thinks Bailey's drivel constitutes serious scientific research. Steer clear - it's likely he'll also defend Zucker's child-abuse as completely justified based on the doctored results.

Steer clear.
>>
>>6338598
You're engaging in paranoia. I'll compile a list of multi-billion dollar industries that have a vastly more profound effect on academia than a fringe group of a fringe group of widely hated activists, but oddly nobody posts Chicken Little rants about on 4chan because they're not the usual lazy go-to targets for people who want to get self-righteous but can't be bothered to put the work into finding out what's right first.
>>
>>6338619

Holy shit! Disagreeing with the results of research, or even the methodology, doesn't provide license to harass, intimidate and threaten researchers.

Transsexual advocates go absolutely berserk over nonsense like pronoun usage -- they organize themselves into digital lynch mobs and issue death threats to so-called enemies. Transsexuals do not like the idea that they might not be "females in essence" -- they've chilled research through tantrums and threats. Precedents matter, and I'd be willing to bet a large amount of money on the idea that people who might have entered the field of psychology, with an emphasis of transsexualism, will not as a result of the perceived social implications.
>>
>>6338638

You're mostly failed males who derive pleasure from being dominated. I've yet to encounter a group that is more pathetic, vain, needy and eager to submit themselves than you. It's hilarious. I'm not the OP in case this isn't already clear.
>>
>>6338207
I'm in the south east of England
>my shameful spot.
That's a pretty sexy way of saying my flesh stick lol
>>
>>6337926

I agree with everything except this:
>your parents didn't raise you to have self-respect

What trans woman here has been raised with self-respect? Most parents of previous generations are too closed-minded to allow for LGBT children.
>>
>>6338714

It's good to diminish the presence of that thing, to not acknowledge it directly. It's a growth, an abnormality, a vestige -- it's something for which you'll need permission to touch or manipulate. It's also a deeply shameful/embarrassing thing for the girl in question and also her man. It should be hidden (though not entirely) and whether she obtains pleasure through it, using something other than her butt, should be determined, and the rules regulated, by her man.

I'm pretty conservative and my girls, for the most part, haven't been allowed to touch it. On one occasion I found a girlfriend doing something sick and unnatural (without my permission in advance) -- I flipped out and spanked her until she screamed in pain. It wasn't an issue after that. Plus, if relief is needed badly, exceptions can be made but supervision/permission is indispensable.
>>
>>6337926
I agree with you. 4chan seems to like praising being a loser and a hypersexualized retard. Kind of like no one matured past high school
>>
>>6336903
I'm pretty sure that makes you both a literal and non-literal chaser
>>
Youre a control freak loser closet cuck and all the caricatures interested are autogyn drones. No one would be happy ultimately but it doesn't matter because youre basically roleplaying amongst each other.
Sincerely,
Normal Trans Woman
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.