[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you trannies defend the surgery?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Trannies 101.jpg (68 KB, 716x640) Image search: [Google]
Trannies 101.jpg
68 KB, 716x640
How can you defend someone's decision to turn their cock inside out into a 'vagina'? You wouldn't support someone who wanted to chop their arm off, would you, /lgbt/?
>>
>>6334160
It's their fucking body, if they want to do it, sure.
>>
You know srs predates the polio vaccine right? Its not like some barbaric procedure you get in the south bronx its professional surgery performed by doctors all around the world.
>>
>>6334160
This is a false equivalence. An arm or leg is almost always necessary to be useful to society. Genitals are not.
>>
>>6334173
>genitals are not useful to society

Wew
e
w
>>
>>6334171
You know what else was a "professional surgery performed by doctors all around the world" ? Lobotomy. And that also predates the polio vaccine.
>>
>>6334160
being a girl with a penis fucking sucks, girls are supposed to have vaginas and I am getting one

case closed
>>
>>6334184

You can still do a job without them. You can still pay taxes without them. Thus, you can still contribute to society without them.

You probably can't work without an arm.
>>
>>6334196
>girl
>with a penis

You can have one and only one.

>vagina

You mean "vagina". It's nothing but an axe wound.
>>
>>6334215
What a new, compelling, and thrilling argument you've got there. Never heard that before.

It's like you're all the same guy, jesus christ.
>>
File: meh.jpg (20 KB, 255x256) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
20 KB, 255x256
>>6334215
so they use ax's in the operating room? golly gee wiz here I thought they used scalpels
>>
>>6334232
Oh hon they use a hell of a lot more than scalpels and scissors. This procedure sounds like it came out of Mary Shelley's mind.
>>
File: Homer space laughing.jpg (13 KB, 261x199) Image search: [Google]
Homer space laughing.jpg
13 KB, 261x199
>>6334226
Nice counter-argument there.

>>6334232
Obviously not. It just doesn't look like a real vagina in any way.
>>
Daily reminder that this is all one guy, a pedophile and ban-evader who posts CP on /r9k/.
He makes threads like this every day because he's butthurt that sex-change is accepted but raping children is not.
>>
>>6334275
>Obviously not. It just doesn't look like a real vagina in any way.
kek, sorry pedo-chan, but facts don't care about your feelings.
http://imgur.com/a/hrRxE
>>
>>6334348
>>6334331
What? I'm not a Pedo. I just like bashing trannies.
>>
>>6334365
lol suuuuuuure
>>
>replying to a bait thread
Idiots
>>
>>6334160
If you chop your arm off you lose the arm.

SRS turns one body part into a different body part, albeit with some limitations. Your analogy is bad.
>>
>>6334425
>replying to a bait thread
>no sage
who is the real idiot here
>>
>>6334160

It apparently makes them feel better. And it's their body.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.