[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are gay men so obsessed with women and feminism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1080x1349
Why are gay men so obsessed with women and feminism?
>>
>>6334104
It takes attention away from them
>>
>>6334104
4/10 women get all the hot straight guys killing themselves to be with them

and gay men get the aids infested lisping men and or fat fujoshi girls
>>
>>6334107
/thread
>>
>>6334104
[citation needed]
>>
It's easier to identify and make friends with women, because in comparison to straight men, women get shat on. Gays get shat on, so it's easy to develop that kind of interest in women.

Look at all the gay icons, most are women who have been attacked and ridiculed for being who they are or have stories about abuse and neglect, which again a lot of gays can identify with. Moreover, it's socially acceptable for women to be fabulous, men can't do that, so they get to live it vicariously through over the top women
>>
File: why didn't you trash it.png (140 KB, 299x449) Image search: [Google]
why didn't you trash it.png
140 KB, 299x449
>>6334104
I hope that by "obsessed" you mean disgusted.
>>
>>6334666
Don't listen to Satan, he lies
>>
>>6334104
Trannies in denial
>>
I hate women
>>
>>6334104

Because you're living in an alternative universe where this is true.
>>
>>6334104
i've met plenty of gay men that detest feminism

not true at all brah
>>
>>6334104

Because homophobia is a corollary to misogyny. According to them, the gay man is giving up his status as the greater sex by behaving like a woman (having sex with men, being small/weak, feminine mannerisms) and thus should be shamed for not behaving "like a man".

Attacking the core root of the issue, that women and men have predetermined and unshakable gender roles, can alleviate both misogyny and homophobia in certain aspects.
>>
>>6339081
I think you're behind the times.
>>
>>6334666
>women get shat on. Gays get shat on

It's just female-brained people relating to each other. None of this mental gymnastics.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.