[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like women and I like dicks, I think that's why am attracted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 1463844166789.jpg (336 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1463844166789.jpg
336 KB, 960x1280
I like women and I like dicks, I think that's why am attracted to transgirls/traps/femboys. Is this a bad thing? I wouldn't consider myself a chaser, but it's funny that used be an MtF, now am just a normal cis straight guy.
>>
I was the same before i started popping titty skittles.
Wait, you detransitioned?
>>
Anytime a chaser even suggests they want to or have ever wanted to be a girl, I cringe and nope out of there so fast
>>
>>6333464
I used to be an MtF

>>6333473
Why? Am not chaser though. I prefer to date women.
>>
>>6333516
Explains why you detransitioned ;)
>>
>>6333520
Even if I liked men, I still would have done it. Estrogen almost made me into a full blown fag. If I had been on it for longer I would have had a bf.
>>
>>6333516
Because I don't want to date someone trying to live their agp fantasies through me and then transition like Bruce Jenner later on
>>
>>6333589

Yeah this, just retransition OP, don't ruin a relationship in the future because of your obvious repression.

Be yourself,embrace cock,etc.
>>
>>6333473
>>6333589
>>6333674

Supporting this sentiment. If some closeted fuck got as far as a multi-year relationship with me before telling me they wanted to be a woman or that they like crossdressing, I would castrate her myself. If I'm with a man, I want a MAN. If you're my HUSBAND, you're not my WIFE. The most you can be to me is a friend.

If you're a closeted tranny, remain celibate or tell people before you officially enter a relationship.
>>
>>6333473
Not OP, but what's bad about being a chaser? I'm a normally fairly cis guy and I would like to date a mtf, but it seems like that's frowned upon.
>>
File: 1462038605237.png (37 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1462038605237.png
37 KB, 240x240
>>6333437
>AGP transbian chaser the post.

Seriously, every single one of you fuckers creep the shit out of me.
If I ever came any close to being a transbian I would just kill myself.
>>
>>6333812
lol every single subgroup on this board vehemently hates every other one.
>>
>>6333801
To me, usually nothing unless you're really creepy about it

I just used chaser to refer to people attracted to trans people
>>
>>6333473
Same. I like normal men who love being men
>>
>>6333437
hey bb I'm looking for a cute cis male. The fact that you used to be a tranny turns me ooooonnn

MMMMM

I'd love to stick my feminine dick inside you till you yelp if pain.
>>
>>6333437

Ok so why did you detransition exactly?

>>6333473
>>6333782

It's funny that the guys most tolerant of transwomen tend to be closeted transbians.

Straight transwomen, would you accept a non-transitioning transbian who was open about his AGP, but was willing to keep his testosterone laced body for you? What if he crossdressed on the weekends?
>>
>>6333825
welcome to LGBT, when every "menber" hates each other, including in own letter "butch women are sexist pigs not worse than men" "lesbian trans women are fetishist" "fem gays are scum" "i'm just a woman born in the wrong body, faggots are disgusting" "fems are disgusting, why they don't man up? femininity is cancer".
>>
>>6333825
it's all just memes
>>
>>6333972
You're not joking! I thought this place would be a hugbox before I came, but you make places like /v/, /b/ and /pol/ look like rainbows and sunshine. It's really impressive.
>>
>>6333674
>just retransition OP

Hell no. It was interesting and fun at times, but overall I would not do it again. I love my body and being sane. I regret going overboard and almost destroying my life because of mental illness.
>>
>>6333801

>what's bad about being a chaser?

The problem most consider when denigrating chasers are the manipulative ones who think of us as less than cis women. Some chasers being closet transbians isn't often brought up as one of the cons of trying to date a chaser.

>I'm a normally fairly cis

So you're not cis is what you're saying.

>>6333917

I'm not straight and I'm >>6333782. I'm bi. I just don't want a closet case living through me and then flipping the script on me when they come out. Since I'm bi, I've had chances where I could have done the same by dating cis women, but I didn't because I knew it was wrong. I expect the same courtesy. So if I were deceived by a closeted tranny, I would end the relationship, and the most we could be is friends after that. I might date a trans woman who started dating me as a woman, but not a trans woman who started dating me as a man. Though I would prefer a cis guy (I have concerns about FtM penis options) over a woman of any type, regardless.
>>
>>6333825
AGP and AAP are for the most part totally OK with everyone else and each other.

But yeah, who cares, we're all transbian biscum FtM faggots loser beta tumblrites in denial who should be killed and/or mutilated, right?
>>
>>6333917
>>6334102

Also, answering your questions, no I would not date such a person. At least they've told me about their feelings, but now the responsibility lies with me to end the relationship. I don't want to be the cause of someone's suffering (except those times I'm feeling spiteful and want revenge), so if they're holding themselves back from transition because of me, it would be better that I leave. I also don't want a crossdresser. My clothes are mine. His are his, and not a dress, skirt, high heel, negligee, or bra number among them. If he wants those things, then I'm leaving.
>>
>>6334102
>are the manipulative ones who think of us as less than cis women.

I had the impression it was the opposite. That they prefer you because you're not cis women.
>>
>>6334133
I don't even know what that means.
>>
>>6334151

It can be that too. But then whether an MtF hates a chaser for preferring trans over cis women might depend on his motivation.

>vicarious need to live through a woman
>think trans women have lower standards than cis women
>is actually gay and hopes they can keep up the delusion they're straight by dating a trans woman (these relationships usually end quickly when the trans woman passes)

I might have forgotten a few, but those are almost universally disliked. Some trans women would not take a man who prefers a trans woman over a cis woman at all. There are a few other motivations which trans women will differ on disliking, such as a desire for the penis. Some are highly dysphoric and don't want anyone who wants the penis while others would like to find someone who would like to touch their penis.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 360x270
I personally don't understand the chaser meme. Yeah there are a lot of scummy guys that do that shit, but ciswomen deal with that too with guys that have weird fetishes. I personally prefer transwomen to ciswomen simply for the fact that they are nicer and more appreciative than ciswomen. For my 1 year anniversary with my ex I gave her a Micheal Kors watch and matching purse. She told me it was really nice, but wanted to exchange it for the new iPhone cause she didn't like it. She asked me that an hour within giving it to her, she was cis. I gave my current girlfriend, she's trans, a giftcard to Sephora and flowers and she literally started crying in my arms and we ended up snuggling the rest of the night for our anniversary. We had dinner reservations, but she wanted to stay in and just watch movies all night. Every cis girl I've ever been with either doesn't like what I do or says it isn't enough. Transwomen know what actual romance and appreciation is. For any ciswomen reading this, how does it feel knowing you fucked up the only job you had in life. Just sit back and let someone take care of you, but no you can fuck that up too.
>>
>>6334257
>>vicarious need to live through a woman
>>think trans women have lower standards than cis women
>>is actually gay and hopes they can keep up the delusion they're straight by dating a trans woman (these relationships usually end quickly when the trans woman passes)

-Vicariously living through anyone for any reason is crap
-Choosing a particular partner because you believe they have lower standards is kinda crap
-Using anyone as a beard is utter shit for everybody unless freely agreed upon

The greentext versions are simply instances of those more general problems that only trans people will encounter because they're part of the conditions for possibility, but even if you took the trans element out, they'd still suck.
>>
>>6334156
most people don't.
>>
>>6334102

What if the chaser doesn't think less of you as a person, but views you as very different from a ciswoman?

>>6334144

Yah thats understandable. Women like masculine men, not masc hons who crossdress. I'd have to be open about it early on anyways, just in case I flip out in my 40s and transition anyways. Then at least they had warning.

>>6334133
>>6334156
>>6334757

>tfw when AGP and know exactly what AGP and AAP mean
>>
>>6333917
NO
>>
>>6334018
i had the exact thought. this is my first time here and i fully expected tumblr sjw 2.0 and boy was i wrong
>>
>>6334655
As much as I want to disagree with you, I can't. My (trans) gf is the most appreciative and sensitive person I've ever been with. She lights up my world in ways that no cis girl ever has even come remotely close to.
>>
Trannies demand everyone accept them and treat them just like real women but then ask them to return the favor and they turn into /pol/acks
>>
>>6333861
Don't you think that said
>normal men
Say the same about liking
>normal women?

Oh, well...
>>
>>6333589
youre gonna be the one bruce gendering.
>>
>>6334998

Are you OP?
>>
>>6334998
/agpg/ is pretty nice :>
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.