[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys find bi-curious guys ? I really want more people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: test.jpg (3 KB, 125x111) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
3 KB, 125x111
How do you guys find bi-curious guys ? I really want more people like this
Pic unrelated
>>
>>6332316
bump
>>
Ask them.
>>
You go to /pol/
>>
>>6332433
We wuz lgbt and shiiiiet
>>
First you must fully commit to and understand what life is like, not how you wish life was like.
A part of that understanding is to grasp that everyone is lonely. Other bi-curious guys are also out there wondering where the others are. So it's a shared experience.
Then your surroundings begins opening up in a different way. Once you fully accept that life is what it is your focus shifts from interpreting what is happening around you internally, and you slowly begin to projecting your wish and wants to the external world.
You start paying attention to the people that appear in your life, the little details you previously didn't notice.
Once your cognition works inside-out instead of outside-in, you become more relaxed in your own body. Instead of being a logical herder you can fully relax and be comfortable as a man of sensation.
>>
>>6332444
didnt really get that but thanks anon
>>
>>6332461
what you need and what you desire are two different things.

if you want to get to what you desire, you must first acknowledge the things you need. you must accept the world as is.

what if you were never to meet more bi-curious guys? how does that thought make you feel.

only by fully living here and now, and not stuck in the past or working towards some utopian future.

or to put it in another way, there are others just like you out there but they can't find you either. how will they know how to find you? only by you being alert of the world around you and comfortable enough in your own skin and world. take a deep breath and remember to breathe and go out into the world and take note not of what is happening inside yourself, but outside yourself. your senses are your greatest ally.
>>
>>6332316
i think its easy to find them
>go to omegle
>find 19 y.o who want to try sex with men
>provide benis
>>
This seemes like a really difficult demographic to find, do bi-males even comeout? I didn't.

I was at a college lgbt event thing and there was a bi-women who said that the lgbt community hates on bi people, then a gay man stood up and said that you never see bi-men in bisexual groups.

Why do you want a bi-man?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.