[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is my Dad Gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Nigga Culture.jpg (12 KB, 223x300) Image search: [Google]
Nigga Culture.jpg
12 KB, 223x300
So recently my father ran into an old childhood friend and as expected he was happy to be reunited, perhaps a little too happy. As my father explained they hugged each other tightly, kissed each other on the cheeks and his friend took a deep inhale and said "mm You smell the same". My father seemed to blush as he said it, I was told by my mom that they used to be fruity kinda guys back in the day but this is just out there so I need to know is my dad gay? and if so does that make me half gay?
>>
>>6331278
>is my dad gay?
Probably either gay or bi
>does that make me half gay?
What the fuck kind of question is that? No it doesn't make you half gay.
>>
>>6331278
>And if so does that make me half gay?
The top of all my keks.

As someone who's pretty sure they're gay (but potentially bi? There are some really hot girls too), that's definitely not how any of this works. Nice try though.
>>
Your dad is probably curious...I'm curious how tall is he?
>>
>and if so does that make me half gay?
half gay is all gay >:)
>>
Your dad is a fag you might be too maybe get tested at your doctor
>>
>>6331627
I don't know like 5 foot 3 he's small
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 800x997) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 800x997
>>6331278
I'm just gonna post up on this lawn chair and enjoy the shitposting.
>>6331711
Finally someone who agrees; big dicks fuck alike.
>>6331627
Next thing you're gonna ask is for the nigga's dad's kik username you cock mongering werefaggot.
>>
>>6331852
I dont have kik I have snapchat tell daddy to hit me up
>>
Is ur dad single? Is he a dilf?
>>
>>6331278
>does that make me half gay?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way...
>>
>>6331832

Your dad definitely took the dick.
>>
>>6331278
I doubt it. He has an intimate relationship with his friend, but that doesn't mean it isn't platonic. I'd bet that you've never had a close friend before, OP.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.