[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wonder what my parents really think of me. I wonder what must
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: thinking_3.jpg (22 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
thinking_3.jpg
22 KB, 240x320
I wonder what my parents really think of me. I wonder what must go through their heads when they see their son growing his hair longer, getting more feminine and younger-looking in the face, growing tiny boobs, his butt getting bigger, know his beastly majestic penis shrinking and getting all shriveled they can surely kiss their dreams of ever being grandparents goodbye now, his manhood slowly getting completely and irreversibly obliterated and that only perverted men on the internet who find freaks of nature like him sexy plow son's bodacious butt while they pull said son's long hair? (/AGP fan service)

I wonder if a parent ever regrets begetting a child that turns into, well, "this" or asks themself questions like what did they ever do to deserve this?
I wonder if they are secretly mad at me because I ""killed"" their only """son"""?
>>
Probably very concerned, confused and embarrassed.
>>
File: 1445382000306.jpg (21 KB, 300x314) Image search: [Google]
1445382000306.jpg
21 KB, 300x314
>tfw you make subtle references around your parents in an effort to have them imagine your boyfriend fucking their trans daughter
>>
>>6330046
Wlp my parents will fucking hate the day i come out.

But i have my sister so they will be grandparents anyway. This was the only thing that made me sad but i can let it go. I'm gonna pierce her condoms with a needle so her boyfriend give her lots and lots of kids :')
>>
I've wondered the same thing, anon, and it makes me feel pretty guilty.
>>
why are all trannies, gays and other kinds of fags obsessed with their parents? DOES EVERYONE EXCEPT STRAIGHT WHITE MALES THINK OF THEIR FUCKING PARENTS WHILE HAVING SEX? wtfh is the problem with you progressive ass cunts
>>
>>6330046

>or asks themself questions like what did they ever do to deserve this?

My dad did this. He had something in mind that would have been the cause for some "cosmic punishment" which he mentioned aloud. It was that at one time he made fun of a retard or that he made fun of someone gay. Or actually, it might have been that he said he was joking with this little cousin that he had, and he told him, "No, you have to assault people like this." The kid grew up in a time where there was a lot of street crime, so that may have been the reason my dad chose that particular topic to make a joke of. He's now a mugger with a drug addiction. It's strange that he pick that moment in time to blame my trannyness on, since I've been assaulted before and it would make more sense to ascribe that assault against me to my dad jokingly encouraging someone to start mugging people. Yeah, that was probably the particular action he did that he was talking about.

Are you the only child?

>>6330111

>when sisters work together to trap a guy in the child support racket

It's too dangerous for all the young males out there.

>>6336322

The result of conservative parenting that is toxic for a growing mind when that growing mind is being filled with hatred for the class of people they fall into. If LGBT kids weren't raised with the expectation they would provide children or that anything less than cishet behavior is unwanted, we wouldn't have this problem. It's really subversive to a young psyche. There are LGBT people who manage to let go and say, "Fuck my parents" though.
>>
Are you me? I've been on HRT for nearly a year and still haven't come out to my parents. I'm kinda just waiting for them to say something at this point.
>>
>>6337053

Prompt them to by bringing home a boyfriend and "accidentally" get caught fucking on the couch.
>>
>>6337096
I brought home a girlfriend instead (i'm bi)
>>
>>6337136

Well how are you going to get a rise out of your parents then? Okay, get a guy, get him in on it too, and modify said earlier plan for a threesome.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.