[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Liberals say that women cannot be defined by "gendered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: transgaf.jpg (335 KB, 1643x893) Image search: [Google]
transgaf.jpg
335 KB, 1643x893
>Liberals say that women cannot be defined by "gendered products" like dolls and makeup and boys can play with them too while still being "masculine"
>a boy plays with a doll and makeup
>he's a woman now

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
Genuine question, do people who flaunt this "how can there be gender if there is no gender? Checkmate libruls" know it's stupid, or do you honestly think you've outwitted every tranny to ever live with a poorly written argument found on a /pol/ meme?
>>
>>6329962
I can go along with the idea that maybe some of the wrong chemistry that should have made a man a woman or a woman a man got mixed up, but that's under the guise that there's still XX and XY

"Genderfluidity" contradict your theories, trannies.
>>
>>6329979
Gender doesn't exist. No one truly feels like either a man or a woman on the inside, and those that think they do do so because of ingrained sexist beliefs. Sex/gender are purely physical, but it just so happens some people feel shitty about the sex they ended up with and decide to change it to stop feeling shitty. This concludes my lesson on shit you could have just googled if you wanted to make a better argument.

T. A tranny
>>
>>6329979
transgender =! genderfluidity
you're thinking of transtrenders aka people who think that not following traditional gender roles means that you switch between being a girl and boy.
>>
>>6329979
>klinefelter's syndrome
>>
>>6330013
What a retarded post, as you didn't justify

>He's a girl cause he liked playing with one or two girls toys

Typical dumbass tranny.
>>
>>6330037
Playing with certain toys doesn't change your sex. The idea that it does is damaging to people of either sex and trannies as well. If you had better reading comprehension you would understand that that was the point of my first post.
>>
>>6330037
No ones going to justify it because no one believes that and no one said that but yourself. I'm sorry this thread didn't stroke your ego or make you feel smart like you were hoping it would when you made it
>>
>>6329864
Im a butch trans girl. sorry some other trannies think them playing with dolls was evidence or something.
>>
>>6329864
The choice to transition is a personal one.
>>
>>6330037
>i heard some /pol/ cult rhetoric and i'm outraged
>my feels

That's not how it works.
>>
>>6329864
individuals of a chosen political stance may hold conflicting opinions?! GASP
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.