[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I be the best "Daddy" I can be? What do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: WorldsBestDad.gif (14 KB, 338x298) Image search: [Google]
WorldsBestDad.gif
14 KB, 338x298
How do I be the best "Daddy" I can be?
What do you look for as a little?
My littles are very happy with me now, I'd just like a few tips.
Tell me what you'd like your Daddy to be like and do.
>>
File: Star.jpg (3 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
Star.jpg
3 KB, 252x200
>>5058622 (OP)
Have you tried cummies

nah, speaking as a little I think caregiving boils down to boundaries, affection, safety, and status. One tends to become a feedback loop for the others. As an example:

Knowing we have rules (boundaries) let’s us know you care (affection) and reminds us that we’re being cared for (safety/status).

The rest comes out of flourishes. Like why not print out their drawings and put them on the fridge? Or if you make lunch for them, why not cut the crusts off their sandwiches? Small stuff like that really helps.

It's great that you want to do even better and I think says a lot about what kind of daddy you are. Your littles are very lucky to have you.

Also what if we opened this post up to being a general ageplay discussion thread? That way we can prolong your question’s life and /lgbt/ gets to presumably shitpost all over everything.
>>
>>5058622
Bump. Vanillafag here, I wanna see how this plays out.
>>
>>5059023
what have you done
>>
>>5058622
we need more topics like this
>>
>>5058622
Learn how to make really good grilled cheese.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlTCkNkfmRY

I'd kill God for one of these.
>>
File: C8M0Ccw.png (335 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
C8M0Ccw.png
335 KB, 576x432
Bump.
>>
Occasionally get the urge to be a part of this fetish.

But I only want it as an occasional fantasy. Is the furry ageplay community tolerable for the occasional dip in the waters?
>>
>>5063523
I would imagine so, if you go in with fully honest intentions. It'd be really shitty to string someone along and then suddenly decide you're not into it.
>>
>>5063523
Eh it's like any other ageplay community.* Try f-list or something.

* Meaning that it'll be 95% creeps/people can't write worth a shit. The good 5% are usually hiding from the rest because I mean fuck it dude you can only be asked R U POOPEE DIAYUPAHS ;;;;;) so many times without getting a little burned out
>>
IM DELETING YOU, DADDY! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Daddies are irreplaceable I could never delete you Daddy! Send this to ten other Daddies who give you cummies Or never get called ️squishy️ again If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 3 back: you're squishy️ 5 back: you're daddy's kitten 10+ back- Daddy
>>
>>5066621
The fuck even is this?
>>
File: 1443279672219.jpg (36 KB, 251x226) Image search: [Google]
1443279672219.jpg
36 KB, 251x226
>tfw ageplay thread
>>5058622
Can you tell us a little bit more about yourself and your littles, OP?
Things you do for them and with them?
>>
This entire thread is degeneracy. Reminder that everyone who sees you together will know your some fetishistic freak who should be neutered.
>>
>>5069420
>degeneracy
>>>/pol/ is over there, friendo.
>>
>>5070827
that does not change what it is.

it's fucking disgusting
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.